PDA

View Full Version : Blobby Kicks Out Obua

YehButNoBut
08-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Seemingly Bobby Williamson, who has been a big hit as Uganda manager and is only 1 game away from becoming a national hero :not worth, has kicked David Obua out the squad because he could not ask the President of Uganda any questions when he came to visit the team to wish them good luck.

Must be the daftest reason to be thrown out your international squad. :greengrin

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/273880-david-obua-thrown-out-uganda-squad/

Diclonius
08-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Nice one Blobby.

Still hoping we can get one over Obua for his goal celebration against us a couple seasons ago.

greenlex
08-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Obua must be really stupid. A quick "Do you like black or white with your fries and coke?" would have done.:rolleyes:

hibsbollah
08-10-2011, 04:51 PM
Nice one Blobby.Still hoping we can get one over Obua for his goal celebration against us a couple seasons ago. What did he do?

hibee
08-10-2011, 05:18 PM
Obua must be really stupid. A quick "Do you like black or white with your fries and coke?" would have done.:rolleyes:

He had a question but wasn't allowed to speak to the guy which upset him!

hibbill2002
08-10-2011, 06:24 PM

Blobby asked the squad if any of them would be willing to talk to the president of Uganda, Obua put his hand up and shouted "AMIN":agree:

greenlex
08-10-2011, 07:10 PM

Maybe that was the question.:greengrin

clerriehibs
08-10-2011, 09:21 PM
I doubt blobby had anything to do with chucking out obua. He'll be doing what he was told to do.

Iggy Pope
08-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Blobby asked the squad if any of them would be willing to talk to the president of Uganda, Obua put his hand up and shouted "AMIN":agree:

Ah'm In! Very good - stared at that a few times thinking 'what the f-s funny about that?'.....:greengrin

Future17
08-10-2011, 11:14 PM
Let's be honest - we all know that Bobby Williamson is a grade A ********.

Having said that, I'd love to believe that Obua took a righteous political stance. Unfortunately, I doubt that happened.

As it stands, a Hearts **** single-handedly cost his country qualification.

Wilson
09-10-2011, 10:15 AM

Having said that, I'd love to believe that Obua took a righteous political stance. Unfortunately, I doubt that happened.

:agree: 0-0

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15229577.stm

EK_Hibs
09-10-2011, 10:34 AM

Important player for them, aye.
Single-handedly cost his country qualification?, hardly.

Speedway
11-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Nice to see Bobby still doing us a turn.

What we'd give now for his steadying of the ship, bringing through real quality saleable talent and getting us to cup finals.

Probably one of the greatest Scottish managers of the 21st century.

Joe Baker II
12-10-2011, 08:38 AM
Well done Obua - anyone who stands up to the odious Williamson deserves applause.

Jim44
12-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Seemingly Bobby Williamson, who has been a big hit as Uganda manager and is only 1 game away from becoming a national hero :not worth, has kicked David Obua out the squad because he could not ask the President of Uganda any questions when he came to visit the team to wish them good luck.

Must be the daftest reason to be thrown out your international squad. :greengrin

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/273880-david-obua-thrown-out-uganda-squad/

Well done Obua - anyone who stands up to the odious Williamson deserves applause.

Blobby didn't kick him out. Obua told Blobby to stuff it.

ps I wonder if cinemas in Uganda have air-conditioning.

Kaiser1962
13-10-2011, 08:06 AM

Disagree. I though BW was an ok guy who always had time to speak.

Blobby didn't kick him out. Obua told Blobby to stuff it.

The Yam left because he got "tired of waiting" for the President to turn up. Thought he'd be used to that by now.

Diclonius
15-10-2011, 10:02 AM
What did he do?

Ran up and down the West pretending to shoot us. He did it for like 3 minutes but never got booked.