PDA

View Full Version : Under 19 Derby - Hearts 3 Hibs 2 (FT)

Golden Bear
07-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I see that tomorrow is Derby day for the young 'uns. The game is at Riccarton and kicks off at 11am.

'Mon the Hibees.

:flag:

Billy
07-10-2011, 05:00 PM
Should be a very good match with 2 strong sides. Looking forward to filming this match tomorrow, hopefully it will be a cracker :flag:

Dashing Bob S
07-10-2011, 09:49 PM
I see that tomorrow is Derby day for the young 'uns. The game is at Riccarton and kicks off at 11am.

'Mon the Hibees.

I was going to cancel the game as I think Tom, Ben, Sara and Hermione had already booked that pitch for our lacrosse. Seeing as it's Hawrts and they are such a big club with a 400,000 fan base and several Champions Leagues and World Wars under their belts, we'll accommodate them on this occasion, but it's really kind of mean, ya? One would imagine that such a big cwub would have their own training swentre.

The Harp
08-10-2011, 09:07 AM
A' the best to the young Hibees for this morning's game. Beating the Gorgie mob at any level is always sweet.
Go for it guys!

lucky
08-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Is it still on

lucky
08-10-2011, 10:11 AM
1-0 hearts

Golden Bear
08-10-2011, 10:12 AM
1-0 hearts

It was clearly offside.It beats me how the Ref could possibly allow that goal to stand.

:wink:

lucky
08-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Hearts look the better side. Look at bit stronger but early days. Good crowd. Around 200-300

lucky
08-10-2011, 10:26 AM
I'm impressed with the standard. Both teams pass the ball well.

lucky
08-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Hiibs the better now. Passing the ball really well

lucky
08-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Hibs score last kick of the first half

bruno
08-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Hibs score last kick of the first half Hibs missed great chance in first minute but then hearts dominated hit bar then scored good goal. Both teams passing ball well last 10 minutes hibs played ball about very well and got deserved equalises. Made by their best player number 9 sorry don't know name. Good game no nastiness both teams committed though

Golden Bear
08-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Hibs score last kick of the first half

Excellent. The Hawrts will go top of the under 19 league if they win today so all the better if we manage to stop them.

iwasthere1972
08-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Excellent. The Hawrts will go top of the under 19 league if they win today so all the better if we manage to stop them.

We replace them in second place if we beat them.

lucky
08-10-2011, 11:30 AM
1-2 hibs. Hearts have hit post twice. Sam Stanton off injured was outstanding

iwasthere1972
08-10-2011, 11:39 AM
1-2 hibs. Hearts have hit post twice. Sam Stanton off injured was outstanding

Good news. How long to go? 5 minutes?

:hibees

lucky
08-10-2011, 11:49 AM
2-2 header at last gasp

frazeHFC
08-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Seems like a good game, and a decent result despite their late goal. :agree:

Was Callum Paterson playing for them and if so how did he get on?

EK_Hibs
08-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Finished 3-2 to the yaks

SteveHFC
08-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Seems like a good game, and a decent result despite their late goal. :agree:

Was Callum Paterson playing for them and if so how did he get on?

3-2 hearts ft i believe

Nando™
08-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Referee gave a drop ball and never told the Hibs boy what was going on apparently.

oconnors_strip
Full time 3-2 hearts! Ref was shocking!

lucky
3-2 to hearts. Ref stopped games to speak to 2 players then went to do a drop ball and gave it to hearts player who crossed it and they scored. Hibs were raging and 10 was sent off after the game

Mikey
08-10-2011, 12:02 PM
3-2 to hearts. Ref stopped games to speak to 2 players then went to do a drop ball and gave it to hearts player who crossed it and they scored. Hibs were raging and 10 was sent off after the game

Cheers for the updates :aok:

frazeHFC
08-10-2011, 12:04 PM
I jinxed it. :rolleyes: I thought it had finished :boo hoo: Jammy in the first team, jammy in the U19s.............

heretoday
08-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Curses! So even our little team is the little team when it comes to playing the big team's little team?

brog
08-10-2011, 04:52 PM

Can we call in the Compliance Officer??

bruno
08-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Can we call in the Compliance Officer?? Have to say really enjoyed the football on show by both sides today. Both teams dominated for spells but hibs chances went when their star player went off with what looked like a knee injury. I think it was Stanton and he was a stand out who along 9th jason holt proved that there is some decent young talent about. Hopefully his injury not too serious. Both teams tried to play football which was refreshing. While there was some meaty tackles near the end the game was played in good spirit. Hibs number 9 also shone . The drop ball at end was bizarre Hearts had possession when ref stopped play but when he dropped ball Hibs player slow to react and Holt whipped in the cross. A draw might been fair result but overall if you get chance to watch there teams do so. It.s not about winning but trying to produce a player or 2. In stanton and holt i think it.s worked.

oconnors_strip
08-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Have to say really enjoyed the football on show by both sides today. Both teams dominated for spells but hibs chances went when their star player went off with what looked like a knee injury. I think it was Stanton and he was a stand out who along 9th jason holt proved that there is some decent young talent about. Hopefully his injury not too serious. Both teams tried to play football which was refreshing. While there was some meaty tackles near the end the game was played in good spirit. Hibs number 9 also shone . The drop ball at end was bizarre Hearts had possession when ref stopped play but when he dropped ball Hibs player slow to react and Holt whipped in the cross. A draw might been fair result but overall if you get chance to watch there teams do so. It.s not about winning but trying to produce a player or 2. In stanton and holt i think it.s worked.

yeah that was stanton who went off injured for us, he has scored 2 cracking goals so far this season and is definitely one for the future.:thumbsup:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Have to say really enjoyed the football on show by both sides today. Both teams dominated for spells but hibs chances went when their star player went off with what looked like a knee injury. I think it was Stanton and he was a stand out who along 9th jason holt proved that there is some decent young talent about. Hopefully his injury not too serious. Both teams tried to play football which was refreshing. While there was some meaty tackles near the end the game was played in good spirit. Hibs number 9 also shone . The drop ball at end was bizarre Hearts had possession when ref stopped play but when he dropped ball Hibs player slow to react and Holt whipped in the cross. A draw might been fair result but overall if you get chance to watch there teams do so. It.s not about winning but trying to produce a player or 2. In stanton and holt i think it.s worked.

:agree: Enjoyed the game. Appreciated how both teams tried to pass the ball to feet given how soft the pitch was.

Hope the laddie Stanton can make the step up for Hibs. Good physique and very calm on the ball.

Dont know the boys name, but the Hearts left winger looks like a player.

lucky
08-10-2011, 08:13 PM
First under 19s I have been to for ages. Won't be the last. The football on show from both teams was excellent. Stanton, Holt and number 10. were our best. Hearts 5, 6, 8 also looked decent. Only player on the park who looked poor with the ball was hearts no.4.

Some Hearts fans also need a word with themselves. It's youth football ffs but they could not acknowledge de ent players

down-the-slope
08-10-2011, 08:52 PM
:agree: Enjoyed the game. Appreciated how both teams tried to pass the ball to feet given how soft the pitch was.

Hope the laddie Stanton can make the step up for Hibs. Good physique and very calm on the ball.

Dont know the boys name, but the Hearts left winger looks like a player.:confused: Sammy must be 8st in the wet...fantastic prospect but thinner than Rods wallet...

He is an old fashioned tan the ba player who loves to dribble and just gets up when kicked...the kind that gets you off your seat

Jonnyboy
08-10-2011, 08:53 PM
:confused: Sammy must be 8st in the wet...fantastic prospect but thinner than Rods wallet...

He is an old fashioned tan the ba player who loves to dribble and just gets up when kicked...the kind that gets you off your seat

?? Is that the same as a tanner ba' player??

:greengrin

frazeHFC
08-10-2011, 08:57 PM
I know he is at the yams, but delighted for Callum Paterson who i believe scored 2 goals today. Was in the year below me at school and a great player. Hope he makes it :thumbsup:

down-the-slope
08-10-2011, 09:02 PM
?? Is that the same as a tanner ba' player??

:na na:....yup

Jonnyboy
08-10-2011, 09:06 PM
:na na:....yup

Sorry, I thought maybe Bannen had a dubbin fetish or something :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
08-10-2011, 10:12 PM
:confused: Sammy must be 8st in the wet...fantastic prospect but thinner than Rods wallet...

Sam Stanton was No14? with the Beatles hairdo?

Apologies if wrong, but the boy i was thinking about is a decent build, left footed and the bench had to coax him onto a free kick in the firsthalf?

R'Albin
09-10-2011, 03:24 AM
First under 19s I have been to for ages. Won't be the last. The football on show from both teams was excellent. Stanton, Holt and number 10. were our best. Hearts 5, 6, 8 also looked decent. Only player on the park who looked poor with the ball was hearts no.4.

Some Hearts fans also need a word with themselves. It's youth football ffs but they could not acknowledge de ent players

They are probably not used to seeing them:wink:

bob12345
10-10-2011, 11:19 AM
A match report is online at http://youthfootballscotland.co.uk/clubs/south-east-region-clubs/south-east-region-news/251-heart-of-midlothian-fc-news/3447-dramatic-end-to-derby-sees-hearts-triumph for anyone interested.

BSEJVT
10-10-2011, 02:16 PM
How is Adam Mitter doing?