PDA

View Full Version : Utrecht v Ajax

El Gubbz
07-10-2011, 09:42 AM
Me and a few mates are going off to Amsterdam next month and the closest match to Amsterdam is Utrecht v Ajax. Does anyone have any idea of how to get tickets in the Ajax end? Cheers:greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
07-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Me and a few mates are going off to Amsterdam next month and the closest match to Amsterdam is Utrecht v Ajax. Does anyone have any idea of how to get tickets in the Ajax end? Cheers:greengrin

Reckon it will be near impossible for you to get tickets for this match. They are supposed to be sold to club card holders only from approved outlets. Given the potential for trouble at this game, ticket sales willl be monitored strictly.

Twa Cairpets
07-10-2011, 09:54 AM

No chance for away tickets - you cant get them unless you're a member of away travel clubs. It's not like here - you cant just decide to go and go and get a ticket.

As for the Utrecht end, I'd email the club, explain what youre doing and see how they can help.

El Gubbz
07-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Reckon it will be near impossible for you to get tickets for this match. They are supposed to be sold to club card holders only from approved outlets. Given the potential for trouble at this game, ticket sales willl be monitored strictly.

No chance for away tickets - you cant get them unless you're a member of away travel clubs. It's not like here - you cant just decide to go and go and get a ticket.

As for the Utrecht end, I'd email the club, explain what youre doing and see how they can help.

Cheers. Bit of a bummer but if we can't get tickets for that game then is it as strict getting tickets for az alkmaar or any of the other teams close to amsterdam?

Frazerbob
07-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Cheers. Bit of a bummer but if we can't get tickets for that game then is it as strict getting tickets for az alkmaar or any of the other teams close to amsterdam?

There's a group from the Bounce that go to Gronnegen (sp) games fairly regularly. Give them a shout.

St Pats Branch
07-10-2011, 10:51 AM

Alright Gubba, do you know how many of us are going in total?

Theres a number on Utrecht website i'll try phoning.

I found a website selling them for £195 each:hilarious

Rory

St Pats Branch
07-10-2011, 11:11 AM
I just phoned, they only sell tickets to those on database cos its a high risk game apparently :greengrin

need to try something else

Zondervan
07-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Groningen is 2 and half hours by train from Amsterdam - good day out and they welcome Hibs fans.

I am over for the Feyenoord game at the end of October. If you decide to go up to Groningen then PM me and I can try and arrange tickets for you as we know the guy who runs the supporters club.

Andy74
07-10-2011, 07:13 PM
I emailed Utrecht and got tickets previously. Explained I was working out there and they left me great tickets. As noted probably tricky for high risk games.