PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Florida

One Day Soon
04-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Anybody been recently and if so do you have any advice on what to do and what to avoid?

Sylar
04-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Anybody been recently and if so do you have any advice on what to do and what to avoid?

TQM is over there just now and has been posting regular updates in the PM forum :agree:

I was in Florida recently, but we didn't do much at Disney truth be told, other than some golfing, dining and shopping. Was at Epcot last year and it was OK - hard to get a full day out of it though to be honest. Then again, a lot of the science stuff they have is quite basic level for me, so I didn't find it as enthralling as some others might?

Craig_HFC
04-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I was there last year.

Hollywood Studios is the best Disney park for rides I'd say, although Epcot has a one or two decent ones too. Obviously Magic Kingdom is a must for kids too!

Didn't go to Animal Kingdom so I can't help with that unfortunately.

One Day Soon
05-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks guys. Our kids are seven and five so the gig is built around them and that's what I'm trying to plan.

Leicester Fan
05-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks guys. Our kids are seven and five so the gig is built around them and that's what I'm trying to plan.

That's the best age for them to go. Epcot is worth going to just to see the British area. They also have 2 water parks. Typhoon lagoon has the biggest wave machine you'll ever see.

Steve-O
09-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Animal Kingdom is good so should go there. You can get passes to travel to different parks on the same day so there's not really any need to pick and choose. Think it's the 'Hopper' pass :agree:

Jay
09-10-2011, 08:38 AM
To be honest there is nothing to avoid - its all brill. The place is totally geared towards kids so no matter what you do they will love it. Just fit in as much as you can is my advice.:agree: