PDA

View Full Version : Auction Charity Auction - LOADS Of awesome items including Signed Hibs...

twelveby12
03-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Hey Folks,

Just a quick note to let everyone know about the awesome 357 signed items I have up for auction right now, including a wide range of signed items, match worn items and other fantastic things. I'm fundraising for some brilliant causes, including Maggie's Centres and Great Ormond St Hospital, and this Sunday I will be running my third marathon in four weeks (Glasgow, Berlin, Chester).

Visiting http://twelveby12.wordpress.com will take you straight to my website and allows you to check out everything I have up for grabs. There's a Hibs related goody in the middle of them all, and other items include an awesome match worn goalie shirt from QPR goalie Paddy Kenny.

Thanks for your time, I hope you can forgive the post as it's for some awesome causes!

best
Robin

vincipernoi
03-10-2011, 09:43 PM
no intention of sounding parochial but Great Ormond Street has multiple funding streams and a huge constituency

the sick kids (edinburgh) relies almost entirely on local support for any charity 'extras'

both do great work

tin hat on

FranckSuzy
03-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Hey Folks,

Just a quick note to let everyone know about the awesome 357 signed items I have up for auction right now, including a wide range of signed items, match worn items and other fantastic things. I'm fundraising for some brilliant causes, including Maggie's Centres and Great Ormond St Hospital, and this Sunday I will be running my third marathon in four weeks (Glasgow, Berlin, Chester).

Visiting http://twelveby12.wordpress.com will take you straight to my website and allows you to check out everything I have up for grabs. There's a Hibs related goody in the middle of them all, and other items include an awesome match worn goalie shirt from QPR goalie Paddy Kenny.

Thanks for your time, I hope you can forgive the post as it's for some awesome causes!

best
Robin

Well done Robin. Have made a couple of bids :thumbsup:

BTW, kids from all over the country are treated at G. O. S. H. and Maggies are also located in various Scottish locations :wink:

twelveby12
04-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Well done Robin. Have made a couple of bids :thumbsup:

BTW, kids from all over the country are treated at G. O. S. H. and Maggies are also located in various Scottish locations :wink:

Cheers mate, appreciate it.

As you rightly said, GOSHCC don't exclusively treat children from London, as emphasised by their Scotland Page Here (http://www.gosh.org/gen/get-involved/fundraising-ideas/in-your-area/scotland/) while Maggie's are constantly spreading around the country to provide further excellent care and support. I support several charities and pick each one for a reason. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to want to support local ones and each charity deserves support in my eyes. I just pick the ones I believe in.

FranckSuzy, if you win any auctions, do let me know it's you when they are over :)

RM