PDA

View Full Version : Yams Another Vlad Rant On Hearts Website

YehButNoBut
03-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Vlad's been at it again (from Hearts website), this time having a go at Scottish football. calling it "a glorified fight which is being sold as football"

He is also insinuating that Hearts are unfairly being give more cautions than other teams (ie St Johnstone) conveniently forgetting that it is not the number of fouls against but the severity of the foul comitted.

Also added that

"The game that is forced upon us, at times, appears to be without rules and we are not going to support it - even if we end up bottom of the league table." :crazy:

Full text below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vladimir Romanov enjoyed the 2-0 win at the weekend against Celtic and was happy to give his thoughts today exclusively to heartsfc.co.uk.

"After the win over Celtic, the newspapers were writing about me encouraging the players. In my opinion, I encouraged and supported the manager in his efforts to produce European quality football rather than a glorified fight which is being sold as football."

Mr Romanov was pleased with the team's application and continental style of play which Hearts fans are witnessing as the new way forward in a league known more for its robustness of play. He noted the team's previous Clydesdale Bank Premier League match at St Johnstone where Hearts players picked up a higher number of cautions than their opponents.

"At the last game against St Johnstone, our opponents were not punished for their frequent fouls from the beginning. Throughout that game St Johnstone made 17 fouls and received three yellow cards, whereas we committed 10 fouls and received four bookings.

"The game that is forced upon us, at times, appears to be without rules and we are not going to support it - even if we end up bottom of the league table.

"How can players be motivated to play games like this, and how can fans be interested to watch them?

"At the end of the season we will be the ones landed with the bill, not the referees."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111003/vladimir-focus-on-football_2241384_2471369

Kato
03-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Vlad's been at it again (from Hearts website), this time having a go at Scottish football. calling it "a glorified fight which is being sold as football"

He is also insinuating that Hearts are unfairly being give more cautions than other teams (ie St Johnstone) conveniently forgetting that it is not the number of fouls against but the severity of the foul comitted.

Also added that

"The game that is forced upon us, at times, appears to be without rules and we are not going to support it - even if we end up bottom of the league table." :crazy:

Full text below

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vladimir Romanov enjoyed the 2-0 win at the weekend against Celtic and was happy to give his thoughts today exclusively to heartsfc.co.uk.

"After the win over Celtic, the newspapers were writing about me encouraging the players. In my opinion, I encouraged and supported the manager in his efforts to produce European quality football rather than a glorified fight which is being sold as football."

Mr Romanov was pleased with the team's application and continental style of play which Hearts fans are witnessing as the new way forward in a league known more for its robustness of play. He noted the team's previous Clydesdale Bank Premier League match at St Johnstone where Hearts players picked up a higher number of cautions than their opponents.

"At the last game against St Johnstone, our opponents were not punished for their frequent fouls from the beginning. Throughout that game St Johnstone made 17 fouls and received three yellow cards, whereas we committed 10 fouls and received four bookings.

"The game that is forced upon us, at times, appears to be without rules and we are not going to support it - even if we end up bottom of the league table.

"How can players be motivated to play games like this, and how can fans be interested to watch them?

"At the end of the season we will be the ones landed with the bill, not the referees."

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111003/vladimir-focus-on-football_2241384_2471369

Where's all the chat about monkey's and the mafia?

I feel cheated.

Albion Hibs
03-10-2011, 07:25 PM
I actually think this guy is fantastic, a bit of me will be upset when he disappears and finally send the hertz down the swanny. He is comedy gold.

grunt
03-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Hee hee. That's another £20k on the fine for Hearts at the end of the season.

YehButNoBut
03-10-2011, 07:38 PM
If I'm being honest I have not seen any evidence of "continental style" play from Hearts, but I suppose Vlad is a better judge, being from the continent himself. :jamboak:

Sas_The_Hibby
03-10-2011, 07:50 PM
If I'm being honest I have not seen any evidence of "continental style" play from Hearts, but I suppose Vlad is a better judge, being from the continent himself. :jamboak:

Which continent is La-La Land in?

The_Famous_HFC
03-10-2011, 07:56 PM
The way I read that is that he is saying that the previous style of play under jj was a glorified fight pretending to football and now it is more european. Apparently.

Elephant Stone
03-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Ah, yes, Hearts are good now. Cheers Vlad, Scottish football would be awful without your team's new found elegance and flair. Hopefully we can one day play like Hearts, you're an inspiration to us all. :agree:

Bostonhibby
03-10-2011, 09:12 PM

Incontinent perhaps? He is often misinterpreted.

Comedy gold, he has to stay over there. At least until melt down

Jonnyboy
03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Wonder what Geoff Brown at St Johnstone will make of this disgraceful attack on his club? :wink:

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-10-2011, 10:12 PM
I take it he never mentioned how the 40,000 capacity Super stadia was coming along?

SanFranHibs
04-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Which continent is La-La Land in?

Also, I think he should be grateful that Hearts get any bookings !

:flag:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-10-2011, 12:40 AM

I feel cheated.

Heres Vlads chat about monkeys, mafia, submarines, lightbulbs, paedophiles, pitch dimensions, portaloos, superstadia, boxite, ballroom dancing, Dunfermline, Nessie and bananas.......

"Bu bu bu, bu bu bu, bu bu , bu bu, bu" :doh:

Phil D. Rolls
04-10-2011, 09:38 AM

I feel cheated.

Apparently, if you sit an infinite amount of monkeys at an infinite amount of typewriters, one will eventually type a Hearts press release.

It's true.

happiehibbie
04-10-2011, 11:00 AM
Its no secret that I go to hearts games but this is what is happening ..apart from Sunday they have been passing the ball from the back no hoof ball has been allowed the funny thing is the hearts fans are going mad as they are not getting the ball hoofed up the park and are not happy (apart from Sunday)

The funny thig is we are hoofing the ball up the park and wee are not happy we want it passed from the back !!!!

its a funny old game

Northernhibee
04-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Apparently, if you sit an infinite amount of monkeys at an infinite amount of typewriters, one will eventually type a Hearts press release.It's true.If you put an infinite amount of monkey into Tynecastle for an infinite amount of time, they'll still not produce as much ***** as they have on the pitch and in the stands.

lyonhibs
04-10-2011, 12:27 PM

Also added that

Full text below

:not worth :not worth That'll be right, HoMFC Official Website.

mjhibby
04-10-2011, 03:12 PM
I dont know why anybody listens to a word he says.One day he might just shock us and utter a statement that either makes sense or has some logic to it.The man is a basket case but i do agree he is a scream.Still he gives the papers something to write about.

DCI Gene Hunt
05-10-2011, 12:14 PM
I encouraged and supported the manager in his efforts to produce European quality football

Mr Romanov was pleased with the team's application and continental style of play which Hearts fans are witnessing as the new way forward in a league known more for its robustness of play

:faf:

Quality, absolutely quality, who makes this keech up for him? What Hearts team is he watching? What game was he watching? :asshole:

All this from the team who espouse Hoofball, dirty fouling (or as Hertz call it, "Physical Play") and diving. Quality, absolutely quality. Never knew I would ever hear so much crap from Mad Vlad.

Pedantic_Hibee
05-10-2011, 04:34 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs47/i/2009/202/6/a/Jizz_in_my_Pants_by_Mani_B.jpg