PDA

View Full Version : Andy Watson....

alfieboi75
02-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Does anyone know where Alex McLeish ex side kick has gone? I thought he move to Villa with Alex and Peter....turns out he didn't....

Where is he?

matty_f
02-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Does anyone know where Alex McLeish ex side kick has gone? I thought he move to Villa with Alex and Peter....turns out he didn't....

Where is he?

He was still at Birmingham last I heard, but I think he had been put on gardening leave. Not sure if that's still the case. Have you tried google?

JIm
03-10-2011, 11:10 AM
McLeish told Andy Watson that he was not given a budget to bring him in............took Peter Grant instead, pretty poor IMHO.

Beefster
03-10-2011, 12:16 PM
McLeish told Andy Watson that he was not given a budget to bring him in............took Peter Grant instead, pretty poor IMHO.

Not if Peter Grant is better at his job than Watson IMHO.

JimBHibees
03-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Not if Peter Grant is better at his job than Watson IMHO.

Or maybe cheaper. :greengrin

aberhibsfc
03-10-2011, 03:01 PM
He was still at Birmingham last I heard, but I think he had been put on gardening leave. Not sure if that's still the case. Have you tried google?

:agree: dunno about garden leave.

tamig
04-10-2011, 05:44 PM

I thought I'd read that they had had a big fall out over McLeish moving across the city. Watson didn't think it was a good idea but McLeish went ahead and moved to Villa anyway. And took Grant with him.

Alfred E Newman
04-10-2011, 08:37 PM

Where is he?

One of the worst players I`ve ever seen in a hibs strip.

Sammy7nil
04-10-2011, 09:09 PM
One of the worst players I`ve ever seen in a hibs strip.

Scored a great goal at Darkheid when we dominated in a 1 - 1 with a certain Mr Collins running the show. :greengrin