PDA

View Full Version : Hibs game on Rangers TV (for non-UK / ROI residents)

HibsMax
01-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Just bought the game on Rangers TV. Only 6.08 UKP so not a bad deal for folks like me. Have yet to see anything on Rangers TV before so not sure what to expect but hoping for a good game!

GGTTH!

jst1875
01-10-2011, 01:45 PM
Does anyone know what pubs in Edinburgh might be showing the game

Callum_62
01-10-2011, 01:48 PM
ive used them before....usually get a good quality stream...just bought it again actually

HibsMax
01-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Great value for money. Great quality. Replays. Multiple camera angles. Hopefully Hibs TV will be able to get to this level at some point.

silverhibee
01-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Great value for money. Great quality. Replays. Multiple camera angles. Hopefully Hibs TV will be able to get to this level at some point.

Yeah i watched the second half on RTV and good quality. :greengrin

Hibs were never in it in the second half.

DaveF
01-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Yeah i watched the second half on RTV and good quality. :greengrin

Hibs were never in it in the second half.

I only heard bits on the radio, but didn't Hanlon miss a sitter and Agogo also miss when put through?

silverhibee
01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
I only heard bits on the radio, but didn't Hanlon miss a sitter and Agogo also miss when put through?

Hanlon hit the side netting from a header, and yes Agogo should have scored with only McFud to beat, but in saying that Rangers dominated the second half.

SkintHibby
01-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Just bought the game on Rangers TV. Only 6.08 UKP so not a bad deal for folks like me. Have yet to see anything on Rangers TV before so not sure what to expect but hoping for a good game!

GGTTH!

Do you realise that today, you contributed money to Rangers FC?:rolleyes:

CallumLaidlaw
01-10-2011, 07:28 PM

Just as anyone going to the game did.

SkintHibby
01-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Just as anyone going to the game did.

I was quite aware of that but it still does not sit comfortably with me for some reason.

Callum_62
02-10-2011, 04:47 AM
I was quite aware of that but it still does not sit comfortably with me for some reason.

:rolleyes: welsome to 1980....

Moulin Yarns
02-10-2011, 09:24 AM
I watched the Rangers TV coverage, for nought :na na:

Saved the link for other games in the future.

joe breezy
02-10-2011, 09:28 AM
I watched the Rangers TV coverage, for nought :na na:

Saved the link for other games in the future.

Me too, wasn't to heard to find with google, leave paying for it to the stickies...:agree:

HibsMax
02-10-2011, 01:48 PM

You're right, I should have listened to the game on the radio instead. LOL.

YES, I realise where the money goes but it was my ONLY option to watch the game. According to a guy I contacted from the Rangers Supporters Club there is nowhere around the Boston area that shows Rangers game. So I gave RFC my 6.08.

HibsMax
02-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Me too, wasn't to heard to find with google, leave paying for it to the stickies...:agree:

LOL. I hear what you're saying but I would pay again. This sort of "theft" is far too easy and prevalent. As far as I am concerned, the quality of the service they deliver is worth the money.