PDA

View Full Version : O'conner possible scotland return

mikey987654321
01-10-2011, 11:22 AM
According to the sky sports app harry potter is in talks with cc about giving o'conner another scotland chance. Dont know how to post a link sorry.

madabouthibs
01-10-2011, 11:28 AM
He already said he's spoke to Garry himself regarding having him back in the squad once he sorts out his personal problems.

The_Exile
01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Kenny Miller just been stretchered off for Cardiff, might need a replacement striker Potter...................

bruno
01-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Kenny Miller just been stretchered off for Cardiff, might need a replacement striker Potter................... While i think O'Connor is the form striker in scottish football once levein has made decision regarding reason for non selection he won't change it as he has done in his stance with Fletcher. I think he will go with Ross McCormack who I think along with O'Connor was unlucky to miss out on original squad.

frazeHFC
01-10-2011, 04:26 PM
While i think O'Connor is the form striker in scottish football once levein has made decision regarding reason for non selection he won't change it as he has done in his stance with Fletcher. I think he will go with Ross McCormack who I think along with O'Connor was unlucky to miss out on original squad.

True i forgot about him. O'Connor and McCormack are in great form. We only have, what, 4 strikers in the squad. We could lose a midfielder/defender or two to accomodate another striker or two.

bob12345
01-10-2011, 04:52 PM
True i forgot about him. O'Connor and McCormack are in great form. We only have, what, 4 strikers in the squad. We could lose a midfielder/defender or two to accomodate another striker or two.

Try 3 strikers! Goodwillie, Miller & Makail Smith.

seven nowt
01-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I'd call up both O'Connor and McCormack. 5 is about right

DH1875
02-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Try 3 strikers! Goodwillie, Miller & Makail Smith.

Miller is definitely out of the 2 games so that leaves us with Goodwillie & Makail Smith. Lets just say something happens to Makail Smith between now and half-time in the Spain game, what do we do then? Levein should be on the phone begging Fletch to play and his decision not to call up Garry O is just crazy.
Maybe we are going 4-6-0 again :fuming: (Levein should have been sacked the minute he came up with that one).

Wilbur
03-10-2011, 12:26 PM
According to the sky sports app harry potter is in talks with cc about giving o'conner another scotland chance. Dont know how to post a link sorry.

Is it no O'Connor? Your spelling is shocking.

Hibee87
03-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Is it no O'Connor? Your spelling is shocking.

tis thre nay nede fur tht? hte the splelling plolice :na na: