PDA

View Full Version : Hibstv on my iPhone

Viva_Palmeiras
01-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Do I need to buy the hibs app - I already have the subscription for hibstv but visor and radio won't work

Thanks in advance!

Martin
02-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Do I need to buy the hibs app - I already have the subscription for hibstv but visor and radio won't work

Thanks in advance!

Suggest you email customerservices@performgroup.com

KiddA
02-10-2011, 10:26 PM

Thanks in advance!

Hey mate,

I don't have the app on my phone but I usually just put the website up on my web browser and login and then the audio and video comes through my phone.

Hope this helps and good luck

Viva_Palmeiras
02-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey mate,

I don't have the app on my phone but I usually just put the website up on my web browser and login and then the audio and video comes through my phone.

Hope this helps and good luck

Not sure if your phone is an iPhone android phones probably work but because of the flash requirement the iPhone can't access.
I contacted the team and they confirmed the subs for the hibstv (3.99gbp) does not cover access to the content via iPhone. So I needed to purchase the iPhone app at 2.99gbp and 2.49?gbp permonth - I'll cancel the 3.99 subscription.
Donno why you should have to subscribe twice if you want the content on pc and iPhone so I won't.