PDA

View Full Version : 1 cup win, 1 league win and a draw since Brown joined...

The Green Goblin
30-09-2011, 08:06 PM
....coincidence?

Imho, no.

GG

Kato
30-09-2011, 08:13 PM
....coincidence?

Imho, no.

GG

I don't actually care. As long as works. It's got a wee bit better going from useless to average with some good stuff starting to appear up front balanced with some still useless stuff at the back.

As long as it keeps on working and getting better.

The Green Goblin
30-09-2011, 08:24 PM
I don't actually care. As long as works. It's got a wee bit better going from useless to average with some good stuff starting to appear up front balanced with some still useless stuff at the back.

The results are better since he arrived. That's really all I am saying.

GG

snooky
30-09-2011, 10:27 PM
The results are better since he arrived. That's really all I am saying.

GG

Aye, this Brown stuff could possibly get us out of the brown stuff. :agree:

brydekirk
30-09-2011, 11:05 PM

Well said, need another decent defender.

nortonhibby
30-09-2011, 11:11 PM
....coincidence?

Imho, no.

GG

RP Chose a good one this time his last choice DA:confused:a strange one.

sahib
30-09-2011, 11:41 PM
RP Chose a good one this time his last choice DA:confused:a strange one.

Maybe it was Calderwoods choice this time- who knows?
Ignore tomorrows result, unless we are very lucky I can't see a win. What are the odds on Ivan coming back to haunt them?
I think we are on the way back up this league, pissed I may be but optimism is, nevertheless, the
outlook from the Sahib camp.

Bayern Bru
01-10-2011, 03:06 AM
Maybe it was Calderwoods choice this time- who knows?
Ignore tomorrows result, unless we are very lucky I can't see a win. What are the odds on Ivan coming back to haunt them?
I think we are on the way back up this league, pissed I may be but optimism is, nevertheless, the
outlook from the Sahib camp.

Sproule must be odds on to get sent off actually. He'll be trying extra hard to make an impression partly as a fan and partly because of his history there. Can see him getting frustrated and taking out Wallace in the second half.

Optimistically speaking, he'll score one and set up Garry for the other in a hard-fought 2-1 win.:agree:

hibiedude
01-10-2011, 04:51 AM
....coincidence?

Imho, no.

GG

Simple facts are since Billy Brown arrived we have started to improve- do I think that's a coincidence...... NO

Brown had strong connections to Hearts so some on this site will not want to give credit were credit is due.

If Calderwood approach Brown to help out then all credit to Colin

Dinkydoo
01-10-2011, 10:01 AM
I don't think it's a coincidence either. On sport-sound on Wednesday he was asked whether he was happy with how the game had went so far and his reply was, not in verbatim:

"No, we score a goal and then go and let another one in two minutes later, so what's the point. We can't continue like this.".

He appears to be a hard task master and more vocal than CC - and that could be where our 'fight' has came from recently.

I may be blinded by recent results but their qualities appear to compliment each other quite well.

SouthamptonHibs
01-10-2011, 10:50 AM
....coincidence?

Imho, no.

GG

Nothing to do with Brown it's GOC is the answer, rest of the team are brutal mate!
The defence is a shocker, the shout form the stands should be gee the baw to Garry! Without him we are doomed!, we'll done Harry Potter for resting our star man, Scotlands loss is Hibs gain!

But i agree with what i think your saying Brown has defo helped CC, but with a defence like ours get the prayer matt out and hope GOC scores more than we loose hail hail

Mikey
01-10-2011, 12:11 PM
One thing you would have to say about CC is that he appears to have an eye for a player. You can't really say that any of his buys have been complete duds, and he has got rid of the complete duds that the previous managers brought in and the majority of fans wanted rid of.

If he keeps bringing in decent players, and BB gets them playing, then we should have very little to grump about!

connerg
01-10-2011, 01:31 PM
One thing you would have to say about CC is that he appears to have an eye for a player. You can't really say that any of his buys have been complete duds, and he has got rid of the complete duds that the previous managers brought in and the majority of fans wanted rid of.

If he keeps bringing in decent players, and BB gets them playing, then we should have very little to grump about!
Have to agree with that:thumbsup:

greenlex
01-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Billy Brown is it? Billy ****ing Brown!!!!! Well that hearts ******* can just GTF.100% record at Ibrox last season and he rolls up and it goes tits up. GTF

Mikey
01-10-2011, 04:08 PM
:tee hee: