PDA

View Full Version : I even heard last night.......

Billy Whizz
29-09-2011, 06:15 PM
A few verses of "Calderwoods green and White army" from the Hibs 12th man

RickyS
29-09-2011, 06:21 PM

booooooooooooo:greengrin

Jonnyboy
29-09-2011, 07:25 PM

I heard a few but even more surprising was the chant of 'Hibees Hibees' from the West Stand :wink::greengrin

Twiglet
29-09-2011, 07:29 PM
What was the chant about BB once being a Jambo, I was blethering to the bloke beside me and missed what was said.

greenlex
29-09-2011, 07:30 PM
I heard a few but even more surprising was the chant of 'Hibees Hibees' from the West Stand :wink::greengrin
Just like the old days J. What I liked about it was that it was when the saintees scored their second and everyone in the crowd thought the same thing that we were going to throw away the lead again with minutes to go. The West standers stood and were counted and supported their team.:greengrin

WarringtonHibee
29-09-2011, 07:31 PM
What was the chant about BB once being a Jambo, I was blethering to the bloke beside me and missed what was said.

Think it's "Oh Billy Billy, you used to be a Jambo but you're alright now!" if I remember correctly from last week

Green and white
29-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Think it's "Oh Billy Billy, you used to be a Jambo but you're alright now!" if I remember correctly from last week

sat in the west stand for the first time since the terracing was knocked down and it was quality. some boys up the back had cc green and white army going for about 15 minutes.

baring in mind i rarely get to er

Jonnyboy
29-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Just like the old days J. What I liked about it was that it was when the saintees scored their second and everyone in the crowd thought the same thing that we were going to throw away the lead again with minutes to go. The West standers stood and were counted and supported their team.:greengrin

Yep three stands helped them over the line A :agree: :greengrin

wearethehibs
29-09-2011, 07:55 PM
sat in the west stand for the first time since the terracing was knocked down and it was quality. some boys up the back had cc green and white army going for about 15 minutes. baring in mind i rarely get to er You got the stands mixed up eh?