PDA

View Full Version : Celebration

hibee1875
29-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Did the team and CC do the german style celebration with the crowd last night? :flag:

BEEJ
29-09-2011, 09:39 AM
No.

Mikey
29-09-2011, 09:39 AM
No, and it did cross my mind at the time.

hibee1875
29-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Wonder what happened to that plan then?

Players not comfortable with it?

Cabbage East
29-09-2011, 09:58 AM
I see it as being something they'll do at away games when the players can walk to our end and do it. What are they meant to do at Easter Road, just go to the east? They won't do it at ER unless it's a win against the Gorgie mutants or the huns, I don't think.

Billy Whizz
29-09-2011, 10:09 AM

We'll do it on Saturday after winning

Hamish
29-09-2011, 11:30 AM

Losing them too much drinking time in George Street.

alfieboi75
29-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Did wonder if CC would be doing it...at one point, he was walking towards East stand but back tracked.....come to think of it....everyone was keen to move, I for one....hopefully Saturday will be worthwhile....

P.S - there wasn't much singing last night...all quiet on that front....

Broken Gnome
29-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Was very muted last night at full time, not much celebration from those on the pitch to those off the pitch.

I'd assumed that a first home win in seven months wasn't regarded as the appropriate cue for mass hysteria. Quite rightly.

Sammy7nil
29-09-2011, 11:41 AM
I see it as being something they'll do at away games when the players can walk to our end and do it. What are they meant to do at Easter Road, just go to the east? They won't do it at ER unless it's a win against the Gorgie mutants or the huns, I don't think.

I see it a something that is hugely embarrassing and if we did it would confirm the teams lack of expectation and ambition. Unless it is a cup semi, final or a win to achieve something ie Europe we should leave this celebration to the German teams.

PeeJay
29-09-2011, 12:08 PM

Why not just go to the East as you say? In Germany they don't wander all over the stadium, they usually go where the most vociferous section of the support is located.

Think it's all part of a bonding thing and - with Hibs - the team has to bond with itself first before it starts getting into any heavy stuff with the fans....

bubblesmorrison
29-09-2011, 02:45 PM
ive not been on here for a bit what is this all about?

H18sry
30-09-2011, 07:32 PM
]We'll do it on Saturday after winning[/B]
:thumbsup: