PDA

View Full Version : Question Result for tonight... pay at gate?

francobaresi
28-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Quietly optimistic for tonight... It's been so long since I paid at the gate I was wondering if the facility is still available for the East... Normally got ST or a ticket but not tonight...

Optimistic me is going for 4-2 Hibs... GGTTH...

JimBHibees
28-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Quietly optimistic for tonight... It's been so long since I paid at the gate I was wondering if the facility is still available for the East... Normally got ST or a ticket but not tonight...

Would be amazed if it wasnt.

lucky
28-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Speaking to a saints fan today, he said they were awful going forward but tight at the back. They have not conceded a goal away from home this season. On that form its unlikely we will score 4 goals.

--------
28-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Speaking to a saints fan today, he said they were awful going forward but tight at the back. They have not conceded a goal away from home this season. On that form its unlikely we will score 4 goals.

Sounds like the resistible force meeting the movable object.

We're doomed.

alfieboi75
28-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Fellow net members

Is tonight pay at the gate?

Hermit Crab
28-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Fellow net members

100% yes mate. £22 all over the ground

Frazerbob
28-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Fellow net members

I don't meam to sound like a twat but why would it not be pay at the gate? When has a non Cat A game not been pay at the gate? The ground will be barely a third full?

Hibee87
28-09-2011, 04:57 PM
I don't meam to sound like a twat but why would it not be pay at the gate? When has a non Cat A game not been pay at the gate? The ground will be barely a third full?

try half full mate although hopeing the weather might change a few minds GGTTH:flag:

iwasthere1972
28-09-2011, 05:08 PM

It's just over two years since we beat St Johnstone in the league at Easter Road. Saying that, we've only played them three times at home in the SPL since September 2009 but two of them were draws and one was a defeat.

An ugly win tonight would suit me fine. I too am feeling a wee bit optimistic but this is Hibs we are talking about.

:cgwa :cgwa