PDA

View Full Version : Dawn raid. 10 Hibs fans arrested.

silverhibee
28-09-2011, 12:40 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15089088

Nakedmanoncrack
28-09-2011, 12:45 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15089088

''Breach of the peace aggravated by religious prejudice''

Absolute nonsense, the obsession with trying to make everything a sectarian crime strikes again.

Broken Gnome
28-09-2011, 12:46 PM
"Religious prejudice".....?

francobaresi
28-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Maybe to do with being a makem (sp)...:confused: or reject Geordies.... or from coming from somewhere else... maybe they were all of a religion disimilar to that of those arrested and took offence to the church they visit on a Sunday...

oldbutdim
28-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Hibs fans?

silverhibee
28-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Hibs fans?

Yeah, thats what they said on the news at lunchtime.

smurf
28-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Sounds absolute tosh. It's like the old guy at the labour party conference the other year being moved using some terrorism legislation...

StevieC
28-09-2011, 01:11 PM
"Religious prejudice".....?

That's what I thought. :hmmm:

Could it be related to something that was sung? :dunno:

hibsbollah
28-09-2011, 01:22 PM
Strange; i clearly recall being told on here by other posters that it had all been blown out of proportion, there was hardly any trouble and it was all minor stuff anyway compared with the grand old nineteen eighties.

Which, as anyone walking or driving up easter road at around 2 hours before ko that day knows, is total baws.

MrSmith
28-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Who would believe it!? Retrospective action and reported on by the Beeb! if this has any positive recriminations then lets hope it will occur for the the real perpetrators and the Beeb can then go onto report on their beloved...being hammered for the right reasons!!

Was always going to be either us or the jumbos before that bunch through by!

Beefster
28-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Who would believe it!? Retrospective action and reported on by the Beeb! if this has any positive recriminations then lets hope it will occur for the the real perpetrators and the Beeb can then go onto report on their beloved...being hammered for the right reasons!!

Was always going to be either us or the jumbos before that bunch through by!

I think Rangers fans were arrested by Fife Constabulary at the weekend.

Hibby D
28-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Good to hear it! Lets not kid ourselves that there was no trouble that day. If this rids our club of unsavoury supporters then I for one am glad.

But it's bitter sweet, because I am also sad that our club's name is once again being dragged through the mud by a select few.

MrSmith
28-09-2011, 01:49 PM
I think Rangers fans were arrested by Fife Constabulary at the weekend.

Did the Beeb not report them as being hibees? :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
28-09-2011, 02:05 PM
not sure they will be able to make the religious element stick in court.

Dashing Bob S
28-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Good to hear it! Lets not kid ourselves that there was no trouble that day. If this rids our club of unsavoury supporters then I for one am glad.

But it's bitter sweet, because I am also sad that our club's name is once again being dragged through the mud by a select few.

There's little doubt the incident leaves a bad taste, well maybe not a bad one but a mixed one.

Keith_M
28-09-2011, 02:27 PM

Absolute nonsense, the obsession with trying to make everything a sectarian crime strikes again.

For hooliganism related offences?? Are they being serious?

I'd be really interested to find out exactly what the religous aspect was of a group of Hibs Casuals fighting people from Sunderland.

PaulSmith
28-09-2011, 02:37 PM
What happened to the last 'dawn raid' that the police done after months of intelligence, a dedicated team of officers being used to track down and proscecute several hibs 'fans' after a derby game?

I cant recall any court cases being reported.

Westie1875
28-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Religious prejudice? :confused:

I'm all for the police clamping down on violence however I can't understand why religion would have anything at all to do with this?

joe breezy
28-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Hate crimes based on songs? So when Newcastle sing 'we hate Sunderland and we hate Sunderland' is that a crime?

If so, football's becoming a bit dull...

Nakedmanoncrack
28-09-2011, 02:45 PM
What happened to the last 'dawn raid' that the police done after months of intelligence, a dedicated team of officers being used to track down and proscecute several hibs 'fans' after a derby game?

I cant recall any court cases being reported.

Dawn raids are all for show, a show of strength by the police for the benefit of the media.
That 40 officers were tied up to apprehend 10 men on breach charges is frankly ridiculous, treated like terrorists or major criminals :LOL:

Was there anything to suggest these people were likely to abscond or fight to the death to avoid capture?

LancashireHibby
28-09-2011, 02:55 PM
It's obviously been something of an exhaustive process to identify and track down those involved, and I don't think anyone can disagree with efforts to get rid of any trouble around games but if they couldn't make the religious angle 'stick' with the Hertz fud who jumped Lennon then I really can't see any reason for it's inclusion in this set of arrests.

StevieC
28-09-2011, 03:07 PM
It's obviously been something of an exhaustive process to identify and track down those involved, and I don't think anyone can disagree with efforts to get rid of any trouble around games but if they couldn't make the religious angle 'stick' with the Hertz fud who jumped Lennon then I really can't see any reason for it's inclusion in this set of arrests.

It'll be a government/SNP directive to all police forces in Scotland try and get a religious related conviction, given all the noise they've made about putting the bill through. The trouble is that Strathclyde will be avoiding it for as long as possible given the implications to their budget and man hours.
Its down to the other forces to test the courts before we'll see in-roads where the problem actually lies.

Ireallywasthere
28-09-2011, 03:25 PM
That's what I thought. :hmmm:

Could it be related to something that was sung? :dunno:

:agree:

I believe it's exactly that

oldbutdim
28-09-2011, 03:33 PM
May have been the so-called "Edinburgh Song" according to a thread on the Bounce.

A pretty unpleasant little ditty it has to be said - probably imported from the Big Team.

ancient hibee
28-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Meanwhile if you're implicated in hacking into a phone of a dead girl's parents you're invited to pop along to a police station when(if?)you can manage.

Baker9
28-09-2011, 03:45 PM
For hooliganism related offences?? Are they being serious?

I'd be really interested to find out exactly what the religous aspect was of a group of Hibs Casuals fighting people from Sunderland.

Exactly! Can't imagine what it can be unless the police are citing it to reinforce their supposed hard-line. I can't wait to hear what the religious aspect was and I hope the club is demanding to know.

StevieC
28-09-2011, 03:50 PM
It'll be a government/SNP directive to all police forces in Scotland try and get a religious related conviction, given all the noise they've made about putting the bill through. The trouble is that Strathclyde will be avoiding it for as long as possible given the implications to their budget and man hours.
Its down to the other forces to test the courts before we'll see in-roads where the problem actually lies.

May have been the so-called "Edinburgh Song".

And yet the "Edinburgh" song would be an easy conviction for racial prejudice, so why the need for untested religious prejudice if not to appease government directives??

KWJ
28-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Here's hoping that those involved take it as a warning and stop behaving like ********s.

Frazerbob
28-09-2011, 05:01 PM

Sums it up for me D. Yet another embarrassing episode for our club. I hope they get severely punished and banned from ER.

Frazerbob
28-09-2011, 05:01 PM

Sums it up for me D. Yet another embarrassing episode for our club. I hope they get severely punished and banned from ER.

Franck Stanton
28-09-2011, 05:05 PM
I wonder if there is an on-going investigation into the Sunderland "fans" who were involved in this fighting. I take it the Hibs fans weren't fighting themselves and not just attacking anyone that wore a Sunderland scarf ? As for it beind a "religious" aspect, get real.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-09-2011, 05:09 PM
Based on this criteria and with a fair hand being applied, there shoudl have been just over 50,000 arrests after the last OF game?

GloryGlory
28-09-2011, 05:12 PM

:agree: Quotas+"doing something (be seen to be)"+PCness = the law is an ass!

Alfred E Newman
28-09-2011, 05:21 PM
We can look forward to a fair number of arrests from the visitors end the next time one of the bigot brothers are in town then.

Dinkydoo
28-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Glad to see that the authorities are really starting to crack down on fans misbehaving before during and after the football - hopefully those involved in any act of violence (which wasn't in self defence) will be banned from ER for life.

Now for consistency, let's see both the OF pay through the nose the next time either set of fans step out of line - which we all know won't take very long. Without consistency the situation rapidly becomes an absolute farce.

HUTCHYHIBBY
28-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Farce has already arrived. Scottish Legal System which has had a good name for many years is taking a few serious blows to The Albert Halls recently!

Hibernia Na Eir
28-09-2011, 06:39 PM
I wonder if there is an on-going investigation into the Sunderland "fans" who were involved in this fighting. I take it the Hibs fans weren't fighting themselves and not just attacking anyone that wore a Sunderland scarf ? As for it beind a "religious" aspect, get real.

its a fair point. More than a good few Sunderland heavies were intent on trouble that day. Whats happening wi them?

TonyMontana1875
28-09-2011, 07:57 PM
See this SNP administration, no worth a toss.

Better watch, might get lifted for abuse of that fat jam ****.

Not often i agree with ANY hun on anything, but my next door neighbour said this is getting outta control!

Sir David Gray
28-09-2011, 08:19 PM

Not often i agree with ANY hun on anything, but my next door neighbour said this is getting outta control!

:agree: All this religious prejudice stuff is an absolute load of nonsense.

If people are suspected of a breach of the peace or assault or whatever then that is what they should be charged with.

There's already been one individual who has effectively been let off with a blatant assault, which was captured on live TV, because the authorities were hell bent on adding a religious hatred motive to his crime.

A half decent lawyer will almost certainly get these people off with this charge as the religious aspect is almost impossible to prove in court.

Nuitdelune
28-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Is Sunderland a religious movement then?

TonyMontana1875
28-09-2011, 08:36 PM
:agree: All this religious prejudice stuff is an absolute load of nonsense.If people are suspected of a breach of the peace or assault or whatever then that is what they should be charged with.There's already been one individual who has effectively been let off with a blatant assault, which was captured on live TV, because the authorities were hell bent on adding a religious hatred motive to his crime.A half decent lawyer will almost certainly get these people off with this charge as the religious aspect is almost impossible to prove in court. Thanks for supporting my view. It is a joke.

weonlywon6-2
28-09-2011, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=FalkirkHibee;2932306]:agree:[B] All this religious prejudice stuff is an absolute load of nonsense.

or is it?

why do we call them the bigot brothers??
we discuss on here about the bile they come out with at games so when the authorities try and do something about it we thing its wrong???

having sat with my young kids at games and had to listen to the crap they come out with i`m glad something is getting done about it.

its a big step in the right direction,but will be a long road,especially in the west

sahib
28-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Thanks for supporting my view. It is a joke.

They can hardly say it was anti English / anti Scottish motivations. That would be an embarrassment to a nationalist government.

TonyMontana1875
28-09-2011, 08:57 PM
They can hardly say it was anti English / anti Scottish motivations. That would be an embarrassment to a nationalist government. Exactly sahib.You cant even fart on a bus these days...Not that Id know!

capitals_finest
29-09-2011, 10:33 AM
This is fantastic news. Well done 'Donnie mackinnon' / L&B's Police. Give yourself a big pat on the back and run to the media expressing how wonderful you are. I feel a great sense of comfort knowing our Police service who are ‘spectacularly underfunded’ are putting thousands of man hours into searching through CCTV, arresting, detaining and interviewing people they are accusing of breach of the peace and assault bearing in mind that the incident took place bang in the middle of an area THEY were supposed to be policing in the first place.

Beefster
29-09-2011, 10:53 AM

I'm no SNP supporter but folk have been screaming for politicians/police/judges to do something about sectarianism for decades. Someone does and, as soon as folk start getting arrested for it, it's decried as a farce etc.

Killiehibbie
29-09-2011, 11:00 AM
This is fantastic news. Well done 'Donnie mackinnon' / L&B's Police. Give yourself a big pat on the back and run to the media expressing how wonderful you are. I feel a great sense of comfort knowing our Police service who are ‘spectacularly underfunded’ are putting thousands of man hours into searching through CCTV, arresting, detaining and interviewing people they are accusing of breach of the peace and assault bearing in mind that the incident took place bang in the middle of an area THEY were supposed to be policing in the first place.This is all about modern policing methods. Long gone are the days of them getting out there and preventing bother now they just look through cctv then send 100 officers out at 6am to kick doors in whilst potentially violent men are too drowsy to give them a smack. Can't have those fragile wee pc's being put in danger unless they have proper back up.

Dashing Bob S
29-09-2011, 12:09 PM
This is all about modern policing methods. Long gone are the days of them getting out there and preventing bother now they just look through cctv then send 100 officers out at 6am to kick doors in whilst potentially violent men are too drowsy to give them a smack. Can't have those fragile wee pc's being put in danger unless they have proper back up.

I agree. Whatever happened to an old-fashioned kicking in the cells? Let's put an end to cream-puff policing!

Killiehibbie
29-09-2011, 12:38 PM
I agree. Whatever happened to an old-fashioned kicking in the cells? Let's put an end to cream-puff policing!As long as they released you without charge afterwards it wasn't so bad.

khib70
29-09-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm no SNP supporter but folk have been screaming for politicians/police/judges to do something about sectarianism for decades. Someone does and, as soon as folk start getting arrested for it, it's decried as a farce etc.
:agree:As soon as "Hibs fans" start getting arrested for it , attitudes mysteriously change.

Anyone who sings the "Edinburgh Song" is a bottom-feeding lowlife. The song is racist and it's clearly appropriate to bring racially aggravated charges against the singers. If the aggravated part means heavier punishment, so much the better.

And why the hell should police officers put themselves at risk by getting into pitched battles with tanked-up bellends when they can use the big red key to howk them out of their manky burrows?

greenginger
29-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Is Sunderland a religious movement then?

Our local plods and the Brown-nosers in the Fiscals Office must think the Macars are a minority religious sect . :confused:

brog
29-09-2011, 04:20 PM
I think there's a serious danger that proper actions to rid us of the cancerous element in Scottish Football, & the OF account for a large percentage of that total, will be lost because of this nonsense re racial or religious prejudice. If these Hibs "supporters" were Casuals out for a fight then arrest them, preferably before or during the fight, but don't give us this pathetic attempt to justify a bill that has not been properly thought out.
I expect to see the Glasgow Polis belting on to Hampden to arrest the chanter murdering Flower of Scotland at our next home match. Maybe we could persuade Harry Potter to give it a blast! :wink:

tamig
29-09-2011, 09:50 PM
:agree:As soon as "Hibs fans" start getting arrested for it , attitudes mysteriously change.

Anyone who sings the "Edinburgh Song" is a bottom-feeding lowlife. The song is racist and it's clearly appropriate to bring racially aggravated charges against the singers. If the aggravated part means heavier punishment, so much the better.

Are you sure this is the main reason for the sectarian element of the charge? I agree that the song is distasteful but to tag sectarian on to a breach for someone singing it is quite ridiculous imo. When they proposed these changes to the law I'd be surprised if this song came into their thoughts.

Bishop Hibee
29-09-2011, 10:01 PM
The 'Edinburgh Song' is racist and I'm 100% behind the polis arresting anyone who sings it.

Religious prejudice v Sunderland :confused: Garbage. I'll be interested to see what the chants are if it ever reaches court.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Maybe there were some anti slipper wielding songs being sung!

Hibby D
30-09-2011, 12:36 AM

And why the hell should police officers put themselves at risk by getting into pitched battles with tanked-up bellends when they can use the big red key to howk them out of their manky burrows?

:top marksAlthough no doubt some will try and pass it off as non-sectarian, non-racist and only a bit of fun sung for a laugh :rolleyes:

Hibs On Tour
30-09-2011, 08:44 AM

The farce is that it appears to be getting lobbed into charges left, right and centre without any actual religious aspect to them. It was Hibs v Sunderland FFS, regardless of whatever else went on there's no reason to believe that there was anything to do with religion involved. Adding this onto other charges just to be seen to be doing something about it is completely wrong and will only result in people walking from charges that cannot be proven. Is that not farcical?

Beefster
30-09-2011, 10:02 AM
The farce is that it appears to be getting lobbed into charges left, right and centre without any actual religious aspect to them. It was Hibs v Sunderland FFS, regardless of whatever else went on there's no reason to believe that there was anything to do with religion involved. Adding this onto other charges just to be seen to be doing something about it is completely wrong and will only result in people walking from charges that cannot be proven. Is that not farcical?

You may know more but only other cases I've heard of are the Hearts Neanderthal and some Rangers fans. Hardly 'lobbed ... left, right and centre'. If there are no grounds to them, anyone being charged will be cleared (like the Hearts Neanderthal).

I'm not sure how anyone can say that there was no religious aspect to them either, unless they witness the offences in question. Presumably there is a valid reason why they were charged as they were (like the Hearts Neanderthal).

Phil MaGlass
30-09-2011, 10:11 AM
How about changing the song then

Oh edinburgh, is wonderful
Oh edinburgh, is won der ful
apart fae hertz,skacel,and paedos
Oh edinburgh, is wonderful

Geo_1875
30-09-2011, 10:30 AM
I see the BBC website are making no mention of sectarianism but it's racially aggravated breach of the peace.

JimBHibees
30-09-2011, 03:21 PM

Totally agree, at least for once there appears to be some genuine effort in trying to rid the game of something that is completely unacceptable in a supposed civilised society. I hope it works as it will be shown that it can be confronted and dealt with appropriately after years of inaction.

Dashing Bob S
30-09-2011, 03:31 PM

:top marks I cringe when I hear Hibs fans singing this Gorgie-esque racist nonesense.

It still seems ludicrous for the coppers to talk about a religious or sectarian element to a Hibs v Sunderland friendly. I worry that this is another smokescreen to avoid tackling OF-led bigotry. If every Scottish fan can be 'proven' to be motivated by religious/sectarian bigotry, then it's pointless singling out any group, or their 'traditional' songs.

I'm not exonerating Hibs fans, as we've long been guilty of thuggery, and even, on occasion, isolated racist behaviour. One thing we're pretty much stainless on however, especially compared to other clubs in Scotland, is the issue of sectarianism.

IWasThere2016
30-09-2011, 05:22 PM
:top marks I cringe when I hear Hibs fans singing this Gorgie-esque racist nonesense.

It still seems ludicrous for the coppers to talk about a religious or sectarian element to a Hibs v Sunderland friendly. I worry that this is another smokescreen to avoid tackling OF-led bigotry. If every Scottish fan can be 'proven' to be motivated by religious/sectarian bigotry, then it's pointless singling out any group, or their 'traditional' songs.

I'm not exonerating Hibs fans, as we've long been guilty of thuggery, and even, on occasion, isolated racist behaviour. One thing we're pretty much stainless on however, especially compared to other clubs in Scotland, is the issue of sectarianism.

Spot on, Sir Bob! :agree:

StevieC
30-09-2011, 06:33 PM

I think the point others are making, and I tend to agree, is that we all know where the sectarian issues are .. and it's not in the vacinity of Easter Road.

The place to start dawn raids, and try and rid this country of the sectarian issues that are holding it back, is most definitely not Mussleburgh.

I hate the Edinburgh song and no sympathy for anyone arrested for singing it, but to tag these arrests with the religious aspect is nothing more than pandering to the politicians.

Hibs On Tour
01-10-2011, 11:30 AM
You may know more but only other cases I've heard of are the Hearts Neanderthal and some Rangers fans. Hardly 'lobbed ... left, right and centre'. If there are no grounds to them, anyone being charged will be cleared (like the Hearts Neanderthal).

I'm not sure how anyone can say that there was no religious aspect to them either, unless they witness the offences in question. Presumably there is a valid reason why they were charged as they were (like the Hearts Neanderthal).

Well the ones you've quoted are pretty much the only 'high-profile' football-related charges I've heard of since the new legislation came into effect, so certainly seems like they're trying to tag it onto charges as much as possible. In the same way that the papers scared everyone into not spending money off the back of the economic downturn, which caused businesses to fold, then the papers can self-righteously say 'we told you so'. Same thing here, politicians bringing in laws that frankly we don't need - a breach of the peace is a breach of the peace regardless of whether there is religion, race or anything else involved. For me, its ludicrous that such things can somehow make one breach worse than another. This new strive to bang these add-ons to charges is purely so the politicians who brought the law in can turn around in 6 months or a year and say 'see? we've targetted the bigots and done X amount of them so pats on the back for us all round'

Meanwhile, back in the real world football firms who have a tear-up with other football firms are getting hit with charges that are bugger all to do with why they were fighting. Endof.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-10-2011, 01:22 PM
clips on YouTube of Hearts singing The German Bombers song at their game down at Spurs. not gonna look at it, but what complete facist scroats.

bruno
01-10-2011, 02:45 PM
clips on YouTube of Hearts singing The German Bombers song at their game down at Spurs. not gonna look at it, but what complete facist scroats. Don't particulary approve of this song or in fact any songs that have nothing to do with football but i'd love you to explain how they are fascists if they sing it. Do you even know what a fascist is?

Beefster
01-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I think the point others are making, and I tend to agree, is that we all know where the sectarian issues are .. and it's not in the vacinity of Easter Road.

The place to start dawn raids, and try and rid this country of the sectarian issues that are holding it back, is most definitely not Mussleburgh.

I hate the Edinburgh song and no sympathy for anyone arrested for singing it, but to tag these arrests with the religious aspect is nothing more than pandering to the politicians.

I want the police to arrest whoever they need to, irrespective of footballing allegiance. There are problems with sectarianism all over Scotland. The fact that it is at its worst in the West of Scotland doesn't make the problems in the East any less serious.

As I said in an earlier post, the 'aggravated by religious prejudice' charge for these arrests will be there for a reason. Someone (whether it is the police or a complainant) has likely heard something. The police don't just decide "let's arrest those thugs for fighting and tag on some sectarian charges too'.

Don't particulary approve of this song or in fact any songs that have nothing to do with football but i'd love you to explain how they are fascists if they sing it. Do you even know what a fascist is?

Seeing as it was being sung against Spurs and not a German team, it probably wasn't the "German Bomber" song that we've all heard. More likely that any song about Germans that was being sung at Spurs by Hearts fans was being sung because Spurs are stereotyped as a Jewish club.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-10-2011, 02:59 PM
did I say the song was facist? no.do majority if hearts fans indulge in sectarian singing at their away games? yes.I'll reiterate, what facist gits (Nazi salutes and the like are the clues).

bruno
01-10-2011, 03:07 PM
did I say the song was facist? no.do majority if hearts fans indulge in sectarian singing at their away games? yes.I'll reiterate, what facist gits (Nazi salutes and the like are the clues). While fully admitting Hearts have an element of disgusting fans you are way off the mark as describing the majority as sectarian. None of the people i travel to games with are sectarian. Are there any sectarian chants. Yes. Are they in a minority. Yes. Don't try to prove a point by exaggerating with incorrect facts.. You want to believe they are fascists your welcome to your point of view but join the real world.

bruno
01-10-2011, 03:13 PM
I want the police to arrest whoever they need to, irrespective of footballing allegiance. There are problems with sectarianism all over Scotland. The fact that it is at its worst in the West of Scotland doesn't make the problems in the East any less serious. As I said in an earlier post, the 'aggravated by religious prejudice' charge for these arrests will be there for a reason. Someone (whether it is the police or a complainant) has likely heard something. The police don't just decide "let's arrest those thugs for fighting and tag on some sectarian charges too'. Seeing as it was being sung against Spurs and not a German team, it probably wasn't the "German Bomber" song that we've all heard. More likely that any song about Germans that was being sung at Spurs by Hearts fans was being sung because Spurs are stereotyped as a Jewish club. I have to say i heard it in abundance in the hamilton halls pub but not at the game. Not sure why it would be directed at jews don't think Hearts fans in general bright enough to think that way. My belief is they felt they were on some european venture. Sad pathetic not very bright i admit quite naive too but not fascist

Hibernia Na Eir
01-10-2011, 03:49 PM
While fully admitting Hearts have an element of disgusting fans you are way off the mark as describing the majority as sectarian. None of the people i travel to games with are sectarian. Are there any sectarian chants. Yes. Are they in a minority. Yes. Don't try to prove a point by exaggerating with incorrect facts.. You want to believe they are fascists your welcome to your point of view but join the real world.

Yeah, perhaps only because their are more eyes (and camcorders) on you lot now at your tin shed :agree:

bruno
01-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah, perhaps only because their are more eyes (and camcorders) on you lot now at your tin shed :agree: You'll need to make up your mind. You talk about ve chants at away grounds then admit it may not be a majority due to extra surveillance and security at Tynecastle. You say Hearts fans sang the bomber song then admitted you hadn't heard it as you never watched you tube. You say Hearts fans are fascists due to them singing this song that you never heard. Keep up the uneducated attacks it.s quite amusing.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-10-2011, 04:45 PM
You'll need to make up your mind. You talk about ve chants at away grounds then admit it may not be a majority due to extra surveillance and security at Tynecastle. You say Hearts fans sang the bomber song then admitted you hadn't heard it as you never watched you tube. You say Hearts fans are fascists due to them singing this song that you never heard. Keep up the uneducated attacks it.s quite amusing.

Im not gonna waste anymore time with this Bruno person, whoever you may be. Go read again what i said. Closely. Its bears no resemblance to what youve just spouted above.

Yak Yak

frazeHFC
01-10-2011, 05:15 PM
"theyre catholic and see english as protestents"

This is what Sunderland fans on SMB think is the reason why there was bother. :faf: .

joe breezy
01-10-2011, 05:28 PM
Don't particulary approve of this song or in fact any songs that have nothing to do with football but i'd love you to explain how they are fascists if they sing it. Do you even know what a fascist is?

Nazi would perhaps be a better term? Whatever the semantics they were celebrating the murder of millions of Jews because they were playing Spurs...

Barney McGrew
01-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Not sure why it would be directed at jews don't think Hearts fans in general bright enough to think that way

So why would they sing a song about german bombers when you were playing Spurs then? If you're trying to say it that it wasn't linked to the fact Spurs are known as having a sizable jewish support, then you're either totally naive or lying through your teeth.

matty_f
01-10-2011, 06:27 PM
While fully admitting Hearts have an element of disgusting fans you are way off the mark as describing the majority as sectarian. None of the people i travel to games with are sectarian. Are there any sectarian chants. Yes. Are they in a minority. Yes. Don't try to prove a point by exaggerating with incorrect facts.. You want to believe they are fascists your welcome to your point of view but join the real world.

Can 100% of them be described accurately as 'an element'? :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
01-10-2011, 08:48 PM
spot on in your summary Matty!

Jonnyboy
01-10-2011, 09:55 PM

Erm how can facts be incorrect?

frazeHFC
02-10-2011, 09:18 PM
Erm how can facts be incorrect?

:tee hee: