28-09-2011, 10:24 AM
DNIPRO APPEAL- ANNUAL CHARITY DINNER
TO BE HELD AT
EASTER ROAD STADIUM
ON
Friday, 28th October 2011
19.00 PM TO 01.00 AM
TICKET'S ARE £35 PER HEAD
(discount available on full tables of 10 or 12 booked)

We promise a fun and fund-raising evening which will include:
• A three course meal (with wine)
• An evening’s entertainment
• Compere and host – Grant Stott
• Guest speaker – George McNeill
• Vocal talents of Kirsty Laird
• Auction and Raffle
• Music and dancing

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6163/6191782532_382c3d2bec.jpg

Please can you express your interest by adding your name to the thread or PM me and I will happily provide more details. If you can’t make the dinner and have anything you would like to donate as an auction or raffle prize please contact me as above.

More Charity Dinner Information With This Link (http://www.dniprokids.com/news-charity-dinner-2011/info_79.html)

The Kids from Dnipro would like to thank you all for your continued support, you really do make a difference!

Mikey
02-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Sounds like a great night :aok:

StevieC
03-10-2011, 02:11 PM
Sounds like a great night :aok:

That is pretty much guaranteed .. and at only £35 a ticket you'll not get better value for money anywhere else.

:agree:

RIP
04-10-2011, 08:55 AM
See where it says music and dancing. Does that imply it's a wife-friendly event with top soul toons? Or are these dos more of a stag night wi blue jokes from a guest speaker? :greengrin

I dinnae want to buy 2 tickets for me and the missus and end up beside tables and tables of blokes. I get enough of that at the fitba

Can some buddy enlighten me?

FranckSuzy
04-10-2011, 09:00 AM
See where it says music and dancing. Does that imply it's a wife-friendly event with top soul toons? Or are these dos more of a stag night wi blue jokes from a guest speaker? :greengrin

I dinnae want to buy 2 tickets for me and the missus and end up beside tables and tables of blokes. I get enough of that at the fitba

Your wife will love it and if it gets too blokey for her, she's more than welcome to join the :witch:, erm I mean .net ladies :greengrin at their table. Don't think the tunes will be all soul-y but I'm sure some will be to your liking :wink: Free wine and Hibs chat...what more can you ask for? :thumbsup:

StevieC
05-10-2011, 08:23 AM

Although it's at Easter Road, and likely to have a football theme given the background of the charity and the entertainment, it is very much wife-friendly.

Very friendly atmosphere and certainly not a "stag night". There's a fair bit of dancing with some good music once the "work" (ie collecting money for the Dnipro Kids Charity) is out of the way.

All in all a great night to be had, and the feedback we've had from everyone (including "wifees") has been excellent at previous dinners.

:agree:

Billy
09-10-2011, 09:11 PM
If anyone is looking for tickets, then please contact babs1875@sky.com or info@dniprokids.com

StevieC
10-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Just a quick note to say that we do have a cut off point for tickets so we can submit final numbers to the catering company.

If you haven't yet ordered, or received confirmation from Babs or myself, then please get in touch quickly to avoid disappointment.

StevieC
18-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Last chance for tickets .......

StevieC
31-10-2011, 04:23 PM
A huge thank you to everyone that supported the Charity Dinner and I hope that everyone that attended had a great night. The feedback so far has been excellent, the free drinks may have had a hand in that though.

Grant Stott did a superb job to keep the night flowing with humour and banter, and George McNeill was one of the best guest speakers I have encountered. Singer Kirsty Laird was also excellent, a real star.

Close to £5,000 was raised on the night and this will go a long way to helping the kids in Dnipropetrovsk with some memorable trips in the coming year.

Here is a short video that was played on the night ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qZAxLCBFMGs