PDA

View Full Version : Steven Fletcher

frazeHFC
24-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Saw that he scored again today at Anfield, against the team he supports. A dream goal for him no doubt.

Really good to see him doing so well down South, and it was a good finish with his right foot as well. :thumbsup:

See what a difference it makes if our youngsters stay a bit longer and then go down South rather then West. :agree:

Jones28
24-09-2011, 11:15 PM
A perfect example of patience paying dividends, rather than biting a dirty, unwashed, weedgie hand off

madabouthibs
24-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Be a bonus if he started hinging oot wi the wrong crowd and that, and got intae a wee bit of errr... "snuff" and got bombed oot.
Than he could get his goalscoring-arse back up here to help out his old buddies eh, whilst saving his daft wee laddie career? :greengrin

Ok, mibbe no......

Well done Steven, a perfect example for all young players that want to follow the coin along the M8. :thumbsup:

Liberal Hibby
24-09-2011, 11:23 PM
I thought it was with his right foot as well!

Harpandcastle
25-09-2011, 03:11 AM
A perfect example of patience paying dividends, rather than biting a dirty, unwashed, weedgie hand off

He's maybe due Rod a phone call of gratitude then, seeing as it was he who would not play ball with Celtic when Fletch was desperate to bite their dirty hand off.

HibeeMG
25-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Saw that he scored again today at Anfield, against the team he supports. A dream goal for him no doubt.

Really good to see him doing so well down South, and it was a good finish with his right foot as well. :thumbsup:

See what a difference it makes if our youngsters stay a bit longer and then go down South rather then West. :agree:

Couldn't have been. He's not got one if I remember correctly. :wink:

Winston Ingram
25-09-2011, 05:57 PM

Totally agree. I often wonder what progress Scott Brown would have made if he'd signed for Reading or Middlesbrough when they were in the Prem rather than wasting away at the unwashed.

Seveno
25-09-2011, 07:01 PM
You have to say that he is the best of the golden generation - the only one to prove himself in the top League in the world.

About the only player that learned from John Collins about fitness, application and professionalism.

nortonhibby
25-09-2011, 07:50 PM
You have to say that he is the best of the golden generation - the only one to prove himself in the top League in the world.

About the only player that learned from John Collins about fitness, application and professionalism.

Agreed. but MS Lead the revolt against JC And RP Took the bait.

edinburghhibee
26-09-2011, 03:09 PM
As much as I love seeing Fletch doing the business down there, his goal lost me £170 atnthe bookies :boo hoo:

The Harp
26-09-2011, 10:48 PM
As much as I love seeing Fletch doing the business down there, his goal lost me £170 atnthe bookies :boo hoo:

Things certainly going well for Fletch on and off the park - heard he's just got engaged to his girlfriend (from Edinburgh). :aok:

jacomo
27-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Seem to remember that even back when Mowbray was here (and Fletcher was a teenager), the chatter coming out of the club was that he was the best of golden generation.

Fine player, and Hibs did him a massive favour by refusing to sell him to Celtic because he's clearly improved over the past couple of years.