PDA

View Full Version : Underlying Concern

edwards
24-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Lets face if should Brown get the boot from Aberdeen and Jeffries gets the post I feel Billy Brown will jump at the chance to join him and we will be left with Calderwood on his jack again. :worried:

I am sure at times BB must be wondering how the yams didn't take a lot more of us. :rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
24-09-2011, 06:36 PM
totally agree.

he'll be a Don soon.....

tamig
24-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Lets face if should Brown get the boot from Aberdeen and Jeffries gets the post I feel Billy Brown will jump at the chance to join him and we will be left with Calderwood on his jack again. :worried:

I am sure at times BB must be wondering how the yams didn't take a lot more of us. :rolleyes:

Can't see BB upping sticks from Musselburh tbh.

harry-hibee
24-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Rod will have him tied to a contract that the dons will not be able to pay the compo on.

nortonhibby
24-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Rod will have him tied to a contract that the dons will not be able to pay the compo on.

Good point BB Is going no where, i predict CC Will be gone by mid November when we are rooted to the bottom of the league and still not one a home game.

BB Will get the gig JJ Will be at Aberdeen by then, January window we will get a new team picked by BB.:flag:

Westie1875
24-09-2011, 09:17 PM

Aberdeen can't even afford to sack Brown, he'll be there for a long time yet IMO.

FJK was at Easter Road today, I'm more worried about that!

Danderhall Hibs
24-09-2011, 09:21 PM
I'm worried that tomorrow's Sunday and that the day after that has a Y in it.

Anyone else sharing this concern?

Danderhall Hibs
24-09-2011, 09:26 PM
I heard on the news yesterday that a satellite had went missing from space and was heading towards Earth. They didn't know when or where it was going to hit the Earth but I'm a bit worried it might land on the new East Stand. :worried:

Booked4Being-Ugly
24-09-2011, 09:32 PM
I just cannae believe this ****, first i got made redundant, then my wife's left me and now Billy ****in Brown might go to Aberdeen.

I can;t take much more, sorry!

:boo hoo::worried: