PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith out?

esjorto
24-09-2011, 03:36 AM
According to SPORTING LIFE Team News Griffith is out for several weeks with ankle injury.
Last thing we need right now.

Bayern Bru
24-09-2011, 04:02 AM
I think you'll find that's Galbraith.

esjorto
24-09-2011, 04:07 AM
My apologies to all!!!!

Golden Bear
24-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Much as I like Danny Galbraith as a player, I've a feeling we'll never see the best of him as he seems to be injury prone and has been throughout his career.

wearethehibs
24-09-2011, 06:59 AM
I thought he looked really good on tuesday night. Really hope the lad can force his way into the team this season

erin go bragh
24-09-2011, 07:17 AM
According to SPORTING LIFE Team News Griffith is out for several weeks with ankle injury.
Said in fridays een that galbraith was expected to recover from the ankle injury in time to make the squad for the utd game .
:dunno:

GGTTH

MacBean
24-09-2011, 11:48 AM
Said in fridays een that galbraith was expected to recover from the ankle injury in time to make the squad for the utd game .
:dunno:

GGTTH

given he was out of his face at Why Not last night i doubt we'll see him today

NOLA
24-09-2011, 02:08 PM
given he was out of his face at Why Not last night i doubt we'll see him today hibs players must get a discount for there :rolleyes:

DH1875
24-09-2011, 11:18 PM

OK I'm ready to get shot down here but is it really a problem? As far as I'm concerned he's know where near a starting jersey.

Jones28
24-09-2011, 11:21 PM
given he was out of his face at Why Not last night i doubt we'll see him todayHe'll still be so ashamed of actually going to Why Not :greengrin:

Torto
25-09-2011, 10:21 AM
given he was out of his face at Why Not last night i doubt we'll see him today

Considering he's tea total I can hardly see him being out his face.

Some of the nonsense that gets written on here is embarrassing.

Golden Bear
26-09-2011, 04:28 PM

:agree:

Unbelievable stuff at times and this is a classic example. It really makes you wonder.

sahib
26-09-2011, 05:48 PM

Vindictive and malicious it would seem, from what you say.

MacBean
26-09-2011, 10:45 PM

:agree:

Unbelievable stuff at times and this is a classic example. It really makes you wonder.

He was out, look pretty messed up to me so why not assume in a place that is surrounded by, and about the consumption of, alcohol that he was drunk?

Get a grip the pair of you seriously.

Responses like the above are 99% of the reason i've avoided this place for months. this place is a farce now

Dashing Bob S
26-09-2011, 10:50 PM

Maybe he was out his face on tea?

Bayern Bru
26-09-2011, 11:16 PM
He was out, look pretty messed up to me so why not assume in a place that is surrounded by, and about the consumption of, alcohol that he was drunk?

Responses like the above are 99% of the reason i've avoided this place for months. this place is a farce now

So you were out, in a club, and you happened to see 'Danny Galbraith,' who looked 'out of it.'

Forgive me for being pedantic, but if it was at a stage of the night when one could be considered to be 'out of it,' is it beyond the realms of possibility that you weren't entirely sober and it might be a case of mistaken identity?

Just wondering.

lapsedhibee
27-09-2011, 10:57 AM

And people say that apology is a dying art.

MacBean
27-09-2011, 04:21 PM
So you were out, in a club, and you happened to see 'Danny Galbraith,' who looked 'out of it.'

Forgive me for being pedantic, but if it was at a stage of the night when one could be considered to be 'out of it,' is it beyond the realms of possibility that you weren't entirely sober and it might be a case of mistaken identity?

Just wondering.

I was out, in a club correct, but not drunk by any means. I had been out for two hours or so and your lucky if I had finished 3 pints by the point I had seen him. I arrived late after doing more important things than getting drunk. It definitely was him.

Apologies if he wasn't "out of it" but it would appear to me and my mates, that he was.

Bayern Bru
27-09-2011, 04:26 PM
I was out, in a club correct, but not drunk by any means. I had been out for two hours or so and your lucky if I had finished 3 pints by the point I had seen him. I arrived late after doing more important things than getting drunk. It definitely was him.

Apologies if he wasn't "out of it" but it would appear to me and my mates, that he was.

No need for the defensiveness mate, just wondering.

Although why anyone would go to Why Not sober is beyond me. :wink:

MacBean
27-09-2011, 04:29 PM
No need for the defensiveness mate, just wondering.

Although why anyone would go to Why Not sober is beyond me. :wink:

Just making it clear to others on the board before they make sharp responses and turn their noses up at other's input.

I was dragged put it that way :agree: