PDA

View Full Version : Joke Garry o'connor - a message

MB62
23-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Not really a joke but a funny tale and nothing about Garry's recent off field problems (well slightly related)

My nephew is taking his laddie along to the Hibs kids game tomorrow and my sarcastic comment was 'That'll teach Pat to misbehave during the week'.
Unbeknown to me, the wee man did get in to trouble with mum and dad for leaving his school bag on the bus during the week.
Yesterday, the wee man asked his mum, 'Mum, can I write, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME on one of my white T-Shirts I take to school? (I think he was given a negative response on that one).

It just shows what influence players can have on their actions, something Garry probably never thought of.
Anyway, As the Hibs kids are seemingly now based in the FFS, my nephew is going to try to get Garry to write 'DON'T LEAVE YOUR SCHOOL BAG ON THE BUS' on his T-shirt this week and hope that Garry scores shooting 'doon the slope' so wee Pat can get a timely reminder :greengrin

Jay
23-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Not really a joke but a funny tale and nothing about Garry's recent off field problems (well slightly related)

My nephew is taking his laddie along to the Hibs kids game tomorrow and my sarcastic comment was 'That'll teach Pat to misbehave during the week'.
Unbeknown to me, the wee man did get in to trouble with mum and dad for leaving his school bag on the bus during the week.
Yesterday, the wee man asked his mum, 'Mum, can I write, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME on one of my white T-Shirts I take to school? (I think he was given a negative response on that one).

It just shows what influence players can have on their actions, something Garry probably never thought of.
Anyway, As the Hibs kids are seemingly now based in the FFS, my nephew is going to try to get Garry to write 'DON'T LEAVE YOUR SCHOOL BAG ON THE BUS' on his T-shirt this week and hope that Garry scores shooting 'doon the slope' so wee Pat can get a timely reminder :greengrin

That bit made me giggle. Serioulsy though he should ask him to do it as it might make Garry O realise the impact his off field antics have on kids in a bad way.

MB62
23-09-2011, 09:51 AM
That bit made me giggle. Serioulsy though he should ask him to do it as it might make Garry O realise the impact his off field antics have on kids in a bad way.

I thought it was funny too Mrs S and it would be quite funny if Garry did do something like that, although he would probably get booked again so maybe not :greengrin (although that one would have more worthy of a yellow card than his original gesture)

Jay
23-09-2011, 09:54 AM
I thought it was funny too Mrs S and it would be quite funny if Garry did do something like that, although he would probably get booked again so maybe not :greengrin (although that one would have more worthy of a yellow card than his original gesture)

yeah at least we would understand that one :greengrin

Maybe just a kid asking him would make him think about the impact on those who look up to him but then again if he is stupid enough to get himself into those situations maybe not :rolleyes:

Get the wee boy to hand Garry a marker pen and ask him to write it on his T shirt for his mum and dad - that would hit home :devil: