PDA

View Full Version : Saturday is a Hibs kids day, club e-mail

H18sry
22-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Just received this from the clubs official email, that was sent out at 1828 today

This is a Hibs Kids match

Hibs Kids Members are reminded that if they are Non Season Ticket Holders they are eligible for a free ticket from the Ticket Office directly

Hibs Kids Season Ticket Holders have the added bonus for this match that they can take along one additional friend for £10 (Adult) or £5 (Concession.)

Ticket prices:
Adults: £22.00
Concessions: £12.00

*18 or Under, 65 or over and Students with a valid student matriculation card.

Please note, Hibs Kids and Bring a Friend tickets are only available from the Ticket Office/Club Store, or over the phone on 0844 844 1875 option 2, until close of business on Thursday 22nd September.

What good is sending that out a hour and a half after the deadline has passed. :rolleyes:

hibsbollah
22-09-2011, 05:50 PM
They sent out the info by post last week, along with the forms to introduce a friend and a load of hibs stickers and stuff.

H18sry
22-09-2011, 05:52 PM
They sent out the info by post last week, along with the forms to introduce a friend and a load of hibs stickers and stuff.

Not to me they never :devil:

hibsbollah
22-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Maybe ask them to post it from now on...maybe theyre just not geared up with emails?

hibee
22-09-2011, 06:46 PM
The whole hibs kids process was a mess this year, they didn't even know if there would be hibs kids this season until well after the season kicked off. I emailed them twice about it but got no response, I would have thought they would be desperate for more kids to fill the empty stadium but apparently not!