PDA

View Full Version : Off the top of my head ............

scoopyboy
22-09-2011, 02:11 PM
I can recall Hibs beating Celtic in three quarter finals at Easter Road, and each game was a cracker.

Hibs 4 Celtic 4, won on pens.
Hibs 4 Celtic 3 (Scottish Cup)
Hibs 2 Celtic 1 Kevin Thomson scored winner IIRC.

So all is not lost.

HibbyAndy
22-09-2011, 02:18 PM
I can recall Hibs beating Celtic in three quarter finals at Easter Road, and each game was a cracker.

Hibs 4 Celtic 4, won on pens.
Hibs 4 Celtic 3 (Scottish Cup)
Hibs 2 Celtic 1 Kevin Thomson scored winner IIRC.

So all is not lost.

Jonathon Baillie was a stand out that night (IIRC He got sent off near the end)..Career plagued by injury, Such a shame was a very decent player.

Stevie Reid
22-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Quite happy with the draw really. We always have a chance, will be good to get a potentially exciting midweek tie under the floodlights at ER and if we get beat then there's no shame - and, if we go through, we do so with a real chance of winning it again

I'm sure the game will be on the telly and we'll get extra money as well.

IWasThere2016
22-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Jonathon Baillie was a stand out that night (IIRC He got sent off near the end)..Career plagued by injury, Such a shame was a very decent player.

KT was immense also.

Jack
22-09-2011, 02:51 PM
iHibs is my favourite site this afternoon. :greengrin

League Cup against Celtc at Easter Road

Played 9; won 5; drawn 3; lost 1; scored 23; conceded 16

nortonhibby
22-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Quite happy with the draw really. We always have a chance, will be good to get a potentially exciting midweek tie under the floodlights at ER and if we get beat then there's no shame - and, if we go through, we do so with a real chance of winning it again

I'm sure the game will be on the telly and we'll get extra money as well.

We have a chance we are at home :flag:game on telly so good money for club RP will Be happy more money for the club, if we win this game we win the Cup :flag:IMHO.

Shrekko
22-09-2011, 09:36 PM

He didnt get a red in that game but he did in another against Celtic at ER.

I have a feeling these were his only 2 starts for Hibs but could be wrong on that score.

erin go bragh
22-09-2011, 09:45 PM
iHibs is my favourite site this afternoon. :greengrin

League Cup against Celtc at Easter Road

Played 9; won 5; drawn 3; lost 1; scored 23; conceded 16

Was saying this to my celtic boss today that hibs had a brilliant record in the cup against them at er , come on the first to wear the green :wink:

GGTTH