Dundee United - Home
Ayr - Away
Falkirk - Away
St Mirren - Away
Dundee United - Away
Kilmarnock - Away
Celtic - Home
Celtic - Away

Don't know why but I'd rather go to Tannadice than Rugby Park yet would rather play Killie at ER than United.

22-09-2011, 10:23 AM
when is the draw btw?

hopefully celtic and Dundee utd draw each other, good to get one of our biggest threats out the way.

hibsbollah
22-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Is it just me or does an away trip seem more appealing?Both from the perspective of a better atmosphere, (either in an old skool ground like somerset park or in celtc park where we'll have a bigger allocation than if it was a league game) and because we havent won at home since February?Id fancy our chances of beating celtc more in glasgow than at ER somehow...

Dr Jimmy
22-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Is it just me or does an away trip seem more appealing?Both from the perspective of a better atmosphere, (either in an old skool ground like somerset park or in celtc park where we'll have a bigger allocation than if it was a league game) and because we havent won at home since February?Id fancy our chances of beating celtc more in glasgow than at ER somehow...

That is my thoughts as well. We probably have a better chance of beating the non SPL teams if we play away.
Is ER turning into the New Wembley for England? ....i.e. **** scared to play in front of too many of our own fans.

smurf
22-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Celtc away to Dundee utd.

Killie away to Ayr...

Us at home.

smurf
22-09-2011, 10:29 AM
That is my thoughts as well. We probably have a better chance of beating the non SPL teams if we play away.
Is ER turning into the New Wembley for England? ....i.e. **** scared to play in front of too many of our own fans.

Hope not we have two very important home SPL games coming up...

JimBHibees
22-09-2011, 10:30 AM
In order best to worst:-

East Fife - Home
Ayr - Home
Falkirk - Home
East Fife - Away
St Mirren - Home
Kilmarnock - Home
Dundee United - Home
Ayr - Away
Falkirk - Away
St Mirren - Away
Dundee United - Away
Kilmarnock - Away
Celtic - Home
Celtic - Away

Don't know why but I'd rather go to Tannadice than Rugby Park yet would rather play Killie at ER than United.

East Fife away would IMO be our 2nd best draw.

JimBHibees
22-09-2011, 10:31 AM

New Bayview would be good. :greengrin

poolman
22-09-2011, 10:41 AM
In order best to worst:-
East Fife - Home
Ayr - Home
Falkirk - Home
East Fife - Away
St Mirren - Home
Kilmarnock - Home
Dundee United - Home
Ayr - Away
Falkirk - Away
St Mirren - Away
Dundee United - Away
Kilmarnock - Away
Celtic - Home
Celtic - Away

:dizzy: I think I'll just wait on the draw

GordonHFC
22-09-2011, 10:55 AM
when is the draw btw?

hopefully celtic and Dundee utd draw each other, good to get one of our biggest threats out the way.

Today at 1:00pm (Livingston).

smurf
22-09-2011, 11:21 AM
East Fife away would IMO be our 2nd best draw.

No. Some of us still have nightmares from 1984.

Hibs Class
22-09-2011, 11:32 AM

Not a problem. We've averaged 5 goals a game in our home cup ties this season :greengrin

hibiedude
22-09-2011, 11:34 AM
when is the draw btw?

At 13.00 today at Livi
East Fife or Ayr Utd or Falkirk

Aviod Celtic and Dundee Utd and we could make the semi finals

YehButNoBut
22-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Can get live text commentary here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/9597485.stm

1232: Celtic, Dundee United, Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Hibernian, Falkirk, Ayr United and East Fife are the teams in the hat / bag / tombola-thingy...
1230: Good afternoon and welcome to our coverage of the Scottish Communities League Cup quarter-final draw.

Got a feeling we will get Killie away :rolleyes:

Hope no :greengrin

KWJ
22-09-2011, 12:19 PM
Balls.

Beat celtic lose to Ayr in the final.

JimBHibees
22-09-2011, 01:29 PM
No. Some of us still have nightmares from 1984.

As do I. Sounds like an improvement on what we got though. :greengrin

hailhail22
22-09-2011, 03:16 PM
seems am one of the only happy one's with celtic at home, better them at easter road rather than celtic park or hampden, IF we were to progress to the final on the likely chance we would cross them in the semi's or the final anyway, mybe am just to optimistic but with a big game like this could produce a great atmosphere and really drive the players forward.............and beat celtic..................then win the cup :thumbsup: :cgwa