PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs vs Rangers on October 1st

HibsMax
21-09-2011, 06:10 PM
This might be a stupid question but does anyone have any inkling as to whether the game on 1/10/2011 against Rangers will actually kick-off at the 3pm like it's scheduled to? I want to watch the game with my Hun buddy in a bar somewhere in Boston but if the game is rescheduled to an earlier kick-off then that won't really work as well. I can handle a 10am EST kick-off but 7:15am is pushing it.

Gettin' Auld
21-09-2011, 06:14 PM
It's still showing as a 3:00PM kick off on the SPL site.

Here's the link - http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=home_Fixtures

HibsMax
21-09-2011, 06:16 PM
It's still showing as a 3:00PM kick off on the SPL site.

Here's the link - http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=home_Fixtures

Thanks. I saw the same thing on the Hibs site but I don't know how much notice they give us of fixture changes. I'm thinking, hoping, that with less than two weeks to go the fixture can be considered as locked in but stranger things have happened.

EDIT: thanks for the link! I just saw that Celtic and Hearts play earlier in the day so I think it's safe to say that the Hibs game won't be moved.

Gettin' Auld
21-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Aye the Hibs site can be a bit slow updating.......It's a 3:00PM kick off though. :thumbsup:

Albion Hibs
21-09-2011, 06:19 PM
As the game is away from home i.e. Ibrox they wont be sticking it on the telly, plus they wont want to put the hun fans out by making them play a home game that is not on Saturday at 3pm, against anyone other than there rancid neighbours.

Billy Whizz
21-09-2011, 06:28 PM
This might be a stupid question but does anyone have any inkling as to whether the game on 1/10/2011 against Rangers will actually kick-off at the 3pm like it's scheduled to? I want to watch the game with my Hun buddy in a bar somewhere in Boston but if the game is rescheduled to an earlier kick-off then that won't really work as well. I can handle a 10am EST kick-off but 7:15am is pushing it.

Bought my tickets today, definitely 3pm

HibsMax
21-09-2011, 06:34 PM
As the game is away from home i.e. Ibrox they wont be sticking it on the telly, plus they wont want to put the hun fans out by making them play a home game that is not on Saturday at 3pm, against anyone other than there rancid neighbours.

It might not be on the telly but I am hoping there is some sort of feed at Rangers Supporters club somewhere. I've had good success at those places, meaning I've been well treated even though I expected pelters. Friendly banter was all I got though.

Billy Whizz
21-09-2011, 07:16 PM
It might not be on the telly but I am hoping there is some sort of feed at Rangers Supporters club somewhere. I've had good success at those places, meaning I've been well treated even though I expected pelters. Friendly banter was all I got though.

What sort of treatment will you get if we beat them 3-0?

HibsMax
21-09-2011, 07:19 PM
What sort of treatment will you get if we beat them 3-0?

LOL.

The last time I saw a game there we won and they congratulated me while also lamenting about how crap they played. It was surreal. :)