PDA

View Full Version : Will CC Stick With The Same Team At The Weekend

AlbertK86
21-09-2011, 08:31 AM
If everybody involved last night is fit at the weekend I'd like to think they will be rewarded with another run out to see if we can get some consistency going.

Not convinced he won't change it tho

Thoughts please

bingo70
21-09-2011, 08:40 AM
If everybody involved last night is fit at the weekend I'd like to think they will be rewarded with another run out to see if we can get some consistency going.

Not convinced he won't change it tho

Thoughts please

It'll probably depend on their fitness levels, if any of the team that started look knackered in training over the next few days i imagine he'll be reluctant to start them plus Sproule went off injured so there may be at least one enforced change.

AlbertK86
21-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Just got my answer in the Scottish Sun.

calderwood quoted as Stack coming back in for Brown who will just have to deal with it

California-Hibs
21-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Just got my answer in the Scottish Sun.

calderwood quoted as Stack coming back in for Brown who will just have to deal with it

To be fair to Stack though he has been performancing pretty well over the past while, some of his reaction saves have been top notch, i have no problem whatsoever with Stack coming back in between the sticks. :agree: It's good to see that for the first time in a long while we seem to have two pretty solid goal keepers to choose from! Although both are far from being flawless, ie Stack coming from crosses and Brown's distrabution, overall they are both decent goal keepers :agree:

Northernhibee
21-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Just got my answer in the Scottish Sun.calderwood quoted as Stack coming back in for Brown who will just have to deal with it Great way to inspire confidence and reward a great performance, calamity Colin.

California-Hibs
21-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Great way to inspire confidence and reward a great performance, calamity Colin.

Same could be said for dropping Stack in the first place therefore effecting his confidence no? :confused: It's always the same with the keeper situation, theres always going to be someone left kicking their heals. Yes Brown had a fantastic game last night and should Stack's form dip the the next few games Brown should be put straight into the team, but Stack has been performing quite well of late don't you think? Heard alot of folk saying many a time that Stack is much more vocal and that's a big part of the game in that he talks the defense through the game and theres abit more organisation when he's there instead of Brown..:dunno:

Craig_in_Prague
21-09-2011, 10:42 AM
For once, goalkeeper situation isn't an issue.
CC likes both, most clubs play their #2 in cup games, so we've done no different. Stack will be back in on Sat, but Brown clearly will be #1 without an issue if Stack get's injured or drops in form. Why people are trying to create negativity on this subject I've no idea.

It would be tremendous if Galbraith can start producing good performances to give us natural width on the left. Scott, Wotherspoon, Thornhill have all been played there and all are better elsewhere....

GOC and LG look as if they can have a great partnership upfront......... Just need to tighten up at the back and we should move onwards and upwards.