PDA

View Full Version : Highlights

Hibee87
20-09-2011, 09:50 PM
Anyone ken when the highlights are up? do BBC have them or is it hibstv/youtube?

:flag:

alfieboi75
20-09-2011, 09:58 PM
I'm guessing the highlights will be on BBC 1 Scotland tomorrow, probably the Ross County v Celtic game will show the highlights.

shamo9
20-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Hibs TV have a good 20 minute highlight package for every Hibs game from friendlies to testimonials. It hasn't been very good value for money for the last couple of years, but days like today make up for it.

Irish_Steve
20-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Normally show them at half-time during the live games - should be on at 6:45 on Reporting Scotland too

frazeHFC
20-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Think the SFL website puts them up too.

Hibby D
21-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Hibs TV have a good 20 minute highlight package for every Hibs game from friendlies to testimonials. It hasn't been very good value for money for the last couple of years, but days like today make up for it.

Wish I'd been listening to our own commentators last night instead of the guff that BBC Radio Scotland subjected us to. At one point they were talking about ferrets for Gods sake :rolleyes:

Craig_in_Prague
21-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Wish I'd been listening to our own commentators last night instead of the guff that BBC Radio Scotland subjected us to. At one point they were talking about ferrets for Gods sake :rolleyes:

I had to switch between Radio Scotland and SSN - can't listen to them for too long. Although it was nice to hear Chic give Hibs a fairly positive review and also complimented GOC many times, good on 'em.