PDA

View Full Version : GOC - Doubters all quiet now

AlbertK86
20-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Seems all the bams who doubted he could still score have gone awfy quiet.

No doubting he has had his issues but he is showing some strength of character to bounce back from all the adverse publicity.

As a wee add on did anybody notice how that to55er Levein dismissed how he has been scoring when asked on sportscene... You could just about see the anti hibs vibes seeping out of him

Well done Gaz... keep it up my son !!

leither17
20-09-2011, 09:03 PM

No doubting he has had his issues but he is showing some strength of character to bounce back from all the adverse publicity.

As a wee add on did anybody notice how that to55er Levein dismissed how he has been scoring when asked on sportscene... You could just about see the anti hibs vibes seeping out of him

What did potter say

clerriehibs
20-09-2011, 09:05 PM

What did he say? Something along the lines of he has to get his off-field behaviour sorted out? Maybe become saintly like goodwillie?

AlbertK86
20-09-2011, 09:08 PM
What did he say? Something along the lines of he has to get his off-field behaviour sorted out? Maybe become saintly like goodwillie?

Aye Goodwillie is extremely fortunate to not be in the jail.

potter just shrugged as if to say 'Who gives a f***. Totally obvious he didn't want to discuss GOC

SlickShoes
20-09-2011, 09:24 PM
I am not his biggest fan. I was very glad when he came back to hibs, he is clearly a class above most of the SPL players. We need to do something to tie him up longer than a year but i suspect we cannot afford that, otherwise he will be away. If anything is going to keep us in the SPL so far it looks like Garry is the man!

However, I wont go out of my way to get EXTRA behind him because of all the self inflicted GUFF in his personal life. He will get the same support as any other player at the game, as for what he is like away from football, I wouldn't like to get involved of any of what he is currently mixed up in.

leither17
20-09-2011, 09:25 PM
he scores with his left , he scores with his right , garry o'connor snorts 10 grams a night