PDA

View Full Version : So who wants Hibs to get pumped out the League Cup tonight?

Hibby D
20-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Apparently there are several if Sportsound Scotland are to be believed. Some of them even taking the time to email the show.

I want Calderwood to go but at the expense of a defeat tonight?

No thanks :no way:

Gatecrasher
20-09-2011, 07:09 PM
i would rather cc was a success at Hibs!

hibee_girl
20-09-2011, 07:10 PM
i would rather cc was a success at Hibs!

:agree:

hibeenicol
20-09-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm wanting to play Ayr at home in the next round so I can use my cup top up :greengrin

Andy74
20-09-2011, 07:14 PM
I'd rather we won the game. One result wouldn't stop me wanting him sacked though. It doesnt really work game to game like that.

chrisski33
20-09-2011, 07:15 PM
No as i want hibs to win all the time!

Jim44
20-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Tonight's game is incidental to Calderwood's position. SPL games are all that matter just now in terms of Calderwood's future.

Newhaven
20-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Tonight's game is incidental to Calderwood's position. SPL games are all that matter just now in terms of Calderwood's future.

You think so? We only have 2 chances of winning silverware every season and we could be out of one competition already. Get him out now..

Jack
20-09-2011, 07:30 PM
yams

smurf
20-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Always want a Hibernian victory.

Hibby D
20-09-2011, 07:34 PM

I disagree! Every competitive match is relevant. I've not forgotten 18th March 2007 and I want that again!

Jim44
20-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Apparently there are several if Sportsound Scotland are to be believed. Some of them even taking the time to email the show.

I want Calderwood to go but at the expense of a defeat tonight?

No thanks :no way:

No reason for them to lie, but I have no doubt (no, not a conspiracy theory but fact) that there is an anti Hibs faction at BBC scotland. The employment of tw@ts like Alan Preston and the constant ridiculing of anything to do with Hibs is unmistakable. Even although I am desperate to see the back of Calderwood, I find the BBC attitude to Hibs quite apalling.

Jim44
20-09-2011, 07:39 PM
I disagree! Every competitive match is relevant. I've not forgotten 18th March 2007 and I want that again!

:bitchy:Sorry to disagree. We could and probably will take a hammering tonight but that won't influence Petrie. He'll only worry about the effect of constantly losing SPL games.

Kato
20-09-2011, 07:44 PM
:bitchy:Sorry to disagree. We could and probably will take a hammering tonight but that won't influence Petrie. He'll only worry about the effect of constantly losing SPL games.

So you think Petrie isn't bothered about revenue drummed up via a run in the cup/s?

We've had little joy with the last three managers but the money also matters materially to the club.

Alfred E Newman
20-09-2011, 07:44 PM
No reason for them to lie, but I have no doubt (no, not a conspiracy theory but fact) that there is an anti Hibs faction at BBC scotland. The employment of tw@ts like Alan Preston and the constant ridiculing of anything to do with Hibs is unmistakable. Even although I am desperate to see the back of Calderwood, I find the BBC attitude to Hibs quite apalling.

BBC Sport Scotland are a joke. Reporting Scotland`s preview of tonights games consisted only of reports on Rangers and Celtic who play tomorrow night. Radio Scotland previewed the Ross County - Celtic game. No wonder fans are losing interest in the Scottish game .

hibsbollah
20-09-2011, 07:45 PM
I dont believe the sportsound callers are anything else but windup merchants.