PDA

View Full Version : Dundee United at Home

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2011, 11:47 AM
This, I think, will be the crucial game for Calderwood at Easter Road. The excuses about the team needing to gel and him needing time to get his ideas across won't wash if we turn in another dire performance and/or are convincingly beaten at home.

Rod will be watching the attendance figures. It's a proper Saturday 3.00 ko, and not televised. It'll give us some idea of how many people can still tolerate Hibs. If it's less than 9k again he might walk or be pushed.

IWasThere2016
20-09-2011, 12:03 PM
This, I think, will be the crucial game for Calderwood at Easter Road. The excuses about the team needing to gel and him needing time to get his ideas across won't wash if we turn in another dire performance and/or are convincingly beaten at home.

Rod will be watching the attendance figures. It's a proper Saturday 3.00 ko, and not televised. It'll give us some idea of how many people can still tolerate Hibs. If it's less than 9k again he might walk or be pushed.

Rod will walk or be pushed??? If only .. :wink:

Sir David Gray
20-09-2011, 12:11 PM

I think it's almost certainly going to be below 9,000. Dundee Utd won't bring down a very big support and we're struggling to attract around 8,000 home fans at the moment.

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Rod will walk or be pushed??? If only .. :wink:

Meant CC, but it would be nice...

Beefster
20-09-2011, 03:54 PM
It's a Hibs Kids game so the attendance won't be an accurate reflection of anything much.