PDA

View Full Version : Who's all going to Fir Park?

Jamesie
19-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Swithering, and may be toiling to get away from work on time that could swing it for me. Who's all going through?

SteveHFC
19-09-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm not going.

Mark Brown is to start in goals.

Skanko79
19-09-2011, 11:13 PM

oh dear..........

Jonnyboy
19-09-2011, 11:28 PM
I'll be there J

yekimevol
19-09-2011, 11:59 PM
I wanna but lack of transport to dundee and back is stopping me.

greenlex
20-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Working unfortunately.:(

Lucius Apuleius
20-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Too far to travel for me unfortunately.:greengrin

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

Steve20
20-09-2011, 05:46 AM
Nah. River City is on.

wearethehibs
20-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Ill be there. Getting the train through, been told by someone to be careful as there's trouble expected :s anyone else hear anything like that?

.Sean.
20-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Was going up until ten minutes ago, working over-time instead.

HibeeMassive
20-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Was thinking about it until I checked trainline a few minutes ago. Looks like the return trains are not direct, so you would need to switch at Bellshill.

Seems too much hassle... or is it just an easy excuse not to go ... hmmm

KeithTheHibby
20-09-2011, 08:29 AM
I will be there. The idiot that I am.:greengrin

Speedway
20-09-2011, 08:36 AM
Is anyone taking any centre halves with them, only CC hasn't got any.

franks
20-09-2011, 08:42 AM
I'll be going. I will be going on the first Milton Mowbray bus of the season. We will be running at a loss due to lack of interest, but since it's a cup game we're running anyway. I know the train can be a problem midweek so why not try a supporters bus (see travel section) minimum fuss door to door travel with like minded Hibbies.

Golden Bear
20-09-2011, 08:52 AM
I'm not going.

Excellent news ---------- that Mark Brown is to start in goals.

Apparently the current urban myth is that he's a very poor kicker so perhaps we may even see some build up from the back tonight rather than the mighty hump up the park which is currently employed by our playmaker in chief in the form of Graham Stack.

Prawn Sandwich
20-09-2011, 08:53 AM
I'm going and I should take my psychiatrist too.

NOLA
20-09-2011, 09:06 AM
is the tie resolved tonight or does it go to a replay? dont know if i could take the chance of getting home after extratime/pens

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm ashamed and embarrassed to say that I'm going but only because the in-laws are in town and are doing my head in, thus the extensive BB diaries as an excuse to escape to my office. Even a Calderwood team and team and the delights of Motherwell on a Tuesday night can't muster up anything like the level of misery that the wife's parents inflict on me.

Would never take the Merc to that post-industrial wasteland, so I'll be cadging a lift from Gordon T. (If you're reading this, expect a call from Bobby on the hour.)

Fife-Hibee
20-09-2011, 09:29 AM
is the tie resolved tonight or does it go to a replay? dont know if i could take the chance of getting home after extratime/pens

Whats the problem, u'll be away for HT :devil:

Allant1981
20-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Working the late shift so hopefully its on the radio or at least get updates on the radio

smurf
20-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Thankfully illness will keep me away.

Andy74
20-09-2011, 12:27 PM
As the day goes on I'm thinking of going.

Too many coffees today I believe. I don't really drink coffee so it's gone to my head.

I hear CC is going to play Twins on the bus on the way. Danny de Vito singing Tonight is your Night Bro is going to be the rousing team talk they all need to get pumped up. Should sort them out.

Lucius Apuleius
20-09-2011, 12:29 PM
I'm ashamed and embarrassed to say that I'm going but only because the in-laws are in town and are doing my head in, thus the extensive BB diaries as an excuse to escape to my office. Even a Calderwood team and team and the delights of Motherwell on a Tuesday night can't muster up anything like the level of misery that the wife's parents inflict on me.

Would never take the Merc to that post-industrial wasteland, so I'll be cadging a lift from Gordon T. (If you're reading this, expect a call from Bobby on the hour.)

Hope that is another Gordon T Bob :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
20-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Hope that is another Gordon T Bob :greengrin

I think it is, as you've posted subsequent to me calling you. :confused:

Lucius Apuleius
20-09-2011, 01:01 PM
I think it is, as you've posted subsequent to me calling you. :confused:

Must be then coz I never got a call :greengrin

Sir David Gray
20-09-2011, 01:27 PM

No replays in the League Cup.

If Motherwell are fortunate enough to sneak a draw in the 90 minutes, the game will go to extra time and then penalties if need be.

offshorehibby
20-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Excellent news ---------- that Mark Brown is to start in goals.

Apparently the current urban myth is that he's a very poor kicker so perhaps we may even see some build up from the back tonight rather than the mighty hump up the park which is currently employed by our playmaker in chief in the form of Graham Stack.

That'll be the same Mark Brown that insisted on starting moves from the back rather than punt the ball up the park. I think it's a Stack thing rather than a CC thing.

greenlex
20-09-2011, 02:10 PM
That'll be the same Mark Brown that insisted on starting moves from the back rather than punt the ball up the park. I think it's a Stack thing rather than a CC thing.
He only does it as he cant keep the ball in the park when he hoofs it. :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
20-09-2011, 02:17 PM
i've decided to wash my hair instead

Hermit Crab
20-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Ill be there. Getting the train through, been told by someone to be careful as there's trouble expected :s anyone else hear anything like that?

Mind if it goes to ET and pens then getting back might be a struggle.

monktonharp
20-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Was thinking about it until I checked trainline a few minutes ago. Looks like the return trains are not direct, so you would need to switch at Bellshill.

Seems too much hassle... or is it just an easy excuse not to go ... hmmmno,not an easy excuse. here are some easy ones:wink::wink:canny i am working overtime,cant get to dundee?? and back? wrong goalie, and also......might be late getting home .what's wrong wi saying: i have absolutely no intention of going, Hibs are pish at the moment and i just fail to see any progress ever happening, and oh yes..........it's a diddy cup, and i could not give a flying fiddler's flip if we never won it again?:rolleyes:

OtterHibee
20-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Heading through in a car with four Motherwell supporters! Probably not the wisest idea :greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
20-09-2011, 02:35 PM
no,not an easy excuse. here are some easy ones:wink::wink:canny i am working overtime,cant get to dundee?? and back? wrong goalie, and also......might be late getting home .what's wrong wi saying: i have absolutely no intention of going, Hibs are pish at the moment and i just fail to see any progress ever happening, and oh yes..........it's a diddy cup, and i could not give a flying fiddler's flip if we never won it again?:rolleyes:

Ok, I was planning on going as Motherwell is one of the few away games that I usually go to, easy to get to in the car and reasonable prices for taking a family. However paying £60 a month for season tickets is too much for watching that ***** just now. If they want further support from me they'll have to go out and show me they deserve it.

speedy_gonzales
20-09-2011, 02:36 PM
I'll be there, first game of the season seeing as I didn't renew my ticket and so far I've been über busy at work to make the games on an ad-hoc basis.
A chance to see what I've been missing:rolleyes:

sundo1875
20-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Hopefully me

JimBHibees
20-09-2011, 03:19 PM
I'll be there, first game of the season seeing as I didn't renew my ticket and so far I've been über busy at work to make the games on an ad-hoc basis.

Dont get your hopes up. :greengrin

heretoday
20-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Get in Hibees! This trophy belongs at ER! :flag:

Dunbar Hibee
20-09-2011, 03:50 PM
Nah, working unfortunately. Or maybe fortunately. :greengrin

Taz_hibee
20-09-2011, 04:09 PM
I'll be there with 1 other, must be off our heads :doh::doh:

HibbyRod
20-09-2011, 04:21 PM
The grandson and I are heading off at 6 :aok: :flag:

Hopefully no traffic travel issues on the way.

Fingers crossed for a good result!

HibbyKeith
20-09-2011, 05:00 PM
last year, Wed Night, ibrox away, everyone i spoke to said... "your wasting your time & Money" "are you effin mental" "hahaha good luck you'll need it"
3-0 to the hibees at ibrox (again) ............. oooooooooooooooh how i laughed.

So to anyone heading to motherwell tonight on the back of piss poor football viewing i salute you and hope you get the result your journey deserves.

:flag:

wearethehibs
20-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Mind if it goes to ET and pens then getting back might be a struggle. Took that into account, if it goes to extra time we will find someone running a bus and see if we can get it 1 way for a fiver or something. If not ill miss Hibs win on pens

Albanian Hibs
20-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm too busy sticking hot pokers in my eyes and plucking my pubic hair :eek:

BS44
20-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Quick head count, 256 of us here.

speedy_gonzales
20-09-2011, 11:02 PM

Dont get your hopes up. :greengrin

I dinnae ken what you's are aw moanin' aboot, that was a value for money game, 2 hours of end to end stuff and 16 pens!!
Is it like that at ER every week now?

HibbyRod
20-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Absolutely brilliant match entertainment wise. So Glad we went - the wee man's first penalty shoot out too! :thumbsup:

Credit to both teams - Motherwell played great stuff in spells too.

Both goalie's were brilliant.

Of tae bed now ...... much happier with the world. :greengrin

monktonharp
21-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Ok, I was planning on going as Motherwell is one of the few away games that I usually go to, easy to get to in the car and reasonable prices for taking a family. However paying £60 a month for season tickets is too much for watching that ***** just now. If they want further support from me they'll have to go out and show me they deserve it.you certainly have been cabbaged, this week.:greengrin