PDA

View Full Version : What's going through Rod's head at the moment . . .

Bob Box Fish
17-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Trying to save face after the high turnover of managers in recent years and trying to give CC as long as he possibly can before sacking him?

Has a plan in his mind, such as if we are bottom come xmas he will relieve CC of his duties?

Thoughts?

nortonhibby
17-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Trying to save face after the high turnover of managers in recent years and trying to give CC as long as he possibly can before sacking him?

Has a plan in his mind, such as if we are bottom come xmas he will relieve CC of his duties?

Thoughts?

I Can assure you there is one thought on his mind and its a NIGHTMARE for him every night when he wakes up kicking and screaming in a cold sweat.

WHY DID I NOT TAKE THE MONEY OFFERED FOR CC, what have i done:confused:

IWasThere2016
17-09-2011, 09:21 PM
I think he'll be wondering how he can sell up, and get out. He cannae be looking forward to the AGM either.

Speedway
17-09-2011, 09:50 PM
'that's the last time I use Peter Risdale recruitment consultants'

Hibercelona
17-09-2011, 10:01 PM
"Good thing STF doesn't have a clue about football, otherwise i'd maybe have to know a thing or 2 myself."

Hibs Class
17-09-2011, 10:09 PM
I think he'll be wondering how he can sell up, and get out. He cannae be looking forward to the AGM either. I doubt he will be bothered about the AGM. All he will do is wander in at 7pm and realise that in two hours it will all be over, he will have his prepared answers ready and he will reel them off in the knowledge that he is largely untouchable. And if he thinks it is likely to be too hard to deal with he always has the option to say that the AGM will be about results only and there will be a fans' forum at a later date. Again.

Andy74
17-09-2011, 10:11 PM
He'll be preparing a statement about how we've been unbeaten in our last couple of games. You know, when it's mattered CC has guided us to not losing.

IWasThere2016
17-09-2011, 10:59 PM
I doubt he will be bothered about the AGM. All he will do is wander in at 7pm and realise that in two hours it will all be over, he will have his prepared answers ready and he will reel them off in the knowledge that he is largely untouchable. And if he thinks it is likely to be too hard to deal with he always has the option to say that the AGM will be about results only and there will be a fans' forum at a later date. Again.

You think? I reckon the Board will get a (merited) hard time personally.

IWasThere2016
17-09-2011, 10:59 PM
'that's the last time I use Peter Risdale recruitment consultants'

:faf:

ronaldo7
17-09-2011, 11:16 PM
I doubt he will be bothered about the AGM. All he will do is wander in at 7pm and realise that in two hours it will all be over, he will have his prepared answers ready and he will reel them off in the knowledge that he is largely untouchable. And if he thinks it is likely to be too hard to deal with he always has the option to say that the AGM will be about results only and there will be a fans' forum at a later date. Again.

:agree:

TrickyNicky
17-09-2011, 11:57 PM

Thoughts?

" Mmmm, should I drive the car intae the driveway tonight or reverse in for an easier departure in the morning " ?

TrickyNicky
17-09-2011, 11:58 PM

Thoughts?

".................................................. .................................................. ............"!

hhibs
18-09-2011, 12:07 AM
I Can assure you there is one thought on his mind and its a NIGHTMARE for him every night when he wakes up kicking and screaming in a cold sweat.

WHY DID I NOT TAKE THE MONEY OFFERED FOR CC, what have i done:confused:

With my 10% ownership and STF not interested, if I need to. one of the board can be the sacrficial lamb and resign ..........................over to to you Mr. L

nortonhibby
18-09-2011, 07:30 AM

Thoughts?

RP Will be thinking this morning ache all is not so bad we are only 4 points off a top 6 place in the League with a game in hand.

Unbeaten in two games now, still in the Cup, and 2 away goals yesterday, what with my new number 2 appointed with no compo paid and on a modest wage.

Must not bye a paper and avoid sky sports news.

Now i must remember to put the Bin Out.:greengrin

Oh silly me must remind myself to send CC A memo and it will say " To CC From RP And the board, from this moment foward all substitutions during games have to be approved in writting by the board "

Memo over.

blackpoolhibs
18-09-2011, 07:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9-F8DOOyk

ancient hibee
18-09-2011, 09:11 AM
"Good thing STF doesn't have a clue about football, otherwise i'd maybe have to know a thing or 2 myself."

He may think that but he knows that STF has a good knowledge of how many beans make 5 and that he will be thinking if CC gets sacked that's probably a half million £ swing against Hibs-not good.

Dashing Bob S
18-09-2011, 09:17 AM
"How can I get rid of the latest turkey as quickly and cheaply as possible?"