PDA

View Full Version : Goc

Zazu62
17-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Anybody got a pic of garry o t-shirt?

Billy McKirdy
17-09-2011, 07:16 PM
Second picture down on the bbc report here :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/14864175.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/14864175.stm)

silverhibee
17-09-2011, 07:57 PM
Second picture down on the bbc report here :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/14864175.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/14864175.stm)

Not got my glasses handy, does it say, I,am a fanny.

Future17
17-09-2011, 08:12 PM

Of all the accusations levelled at Garry O'Connor this week, I refuse to believe his grammar would ever be as bad as yours.

ronaldo7
17-09-2011, 08:20 PM
:tee hee:
Of all the accusations levelled at Garry O'Connor this week, I refuse to believe his grammar would ever be as bad as yours.

hibsbollah
17-09-2011, 08:25 PM

No, it says silverhibee is a fanny.

Very rock n roll, i liked it.

coco22
17-09-2011, 09:49 PM
unfortuntely garry, despite your deep and philosophical scribings, i think u'll find that there is an ever increasing line of people waiting to do just that (myslef not included, just keep bangin them in) 'only a sherrif can sentence me?' for tuesday night's goal?

dp00
17-09-2011, 09:59 PM

Silver... Has Garry done something to upset you ? That's a few post about gaz you have put the boot in :/

greenlex
17-09-2011, 10:02 PM
unfortuntely garry, despite your deep and philosophical scribings, i think u'll find that there is an ever increasing line of people waiting to do just that (myslef not included, just keep bangin them in) 'only a sherrif can sentence me?' for tuesday night's goal?
I had a vision of garry being sentenced for one of his charges after being found guilty. The judge saying "God wasnt available so have 6 months for your trouble Son".

Hibercelona
17-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Foolish celebration IMO.

He can have no defence for his actions and has brought a tough time onto himself.

He should be keeping very quiet for the time being and getting on with the job.

madabouthibs
17-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Its the sort of silly wee protest that a Judge might remember in summing up and sentencing.
Just keep the head down and get on with the job in hand Gaz. :aok: As long as you do that we'll support you evermore. :flag:

Hibernia Na Eir
17-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Its the sort of silly wee protest that a Judge might remember in summing up and sentencing. Just keep the head down and get on with the job in hand Gaz. :aok: As long as you do that we'll support you evermore. :flag: I doubt that very much. On the contrary, it may do the opposite. Ian Black will get his day in chambers street for cuttin a line in Lava......the fact he introduced a youngster to the drug is shameful. Can the Crown add an extra month for such a sin? wait a minute, he plays for Hearts. That'll be a no then!

Judas Iscariot
17-09-2011, 11:46 PM
I liked it..

Well done Gaz, shows a bit personality..

**** the boring, double standard haters :aok:

leither17
18-09-2011, 12:32 AM
I liked it..

Well done Gaz, shows a bit personality..

**** the boring, double standard haters :aok:

:top marks

Nando™
18-09-2011, 01:23 AM
As was said earlier, it's a bit rock and roll, and I loved it.

It's not particularly sensible nor sensical mind you.

Calvin
18-09-2011, 03:51 AM
While I disagree with the celebrations rule in general, while it is in place and our players know it is a booking it is ridiculous that they get a deliberate booking like that when not of benefit to the team (e.g. a good foul.)

The message was even more cringeworthy. It implies he has done nothing wrong. Perhaps 'sorry' might have been a more appropriate slogan to carry.

McHibby
18-09-2011, 05:50 AM
While I disagree with the celebrations rule in general, while it is in place and our players know it is a booking it is ridiculous that they get a deliberate booking like that when not of benefit to the team (e.g. a good foul.)

The message was even more cringeworthy. It implies he has done nothing wrong. Perhaps 'sorry' might have been a more appropriate slogan to carry.

I completely agree with you, it's a stupid rule but it's a rule none-the-less. I had a interesting conversation with a psychologist in a pub (which came about because I voiced the same opinion, that it's a silly, needless booking and why do the players continue to do it when they know the consequences). This guy told me that in reality it's quite an egotistical act. He explained that saying, a lot of players celebrate with the fans/by running to the fans, or with their team mates or by kissing the badge, but by removing the shirt (and badge) they're saying "look at ME" rather than standing as one with the team and fans, if that makes sense? It did to me but I was rather merry at the time :drunk:

Future17
18-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I completely agree with you, it's a stupid rule but it's a rule none-the-less. I had a interesting conversation with a psychologist in a pub (which came about because I voiced the same opinion, that it's a silly, needless booking and why do the players continue to do it when they know the consequences). This guy told me that in reality it's quite an egotistical act. He explained that saying, a lot of players celebrate with the fans/by running to the fans, or with their team mates or by kissing the badge, but by removing the shirt (and badge) they're saying "look at ME" rather than standing as one with the team and fans, if that makes sense? It did to me but I was rather merry at the time :drunk:

Makes perfect sense, but would have thought it was quite obvious (I don't mean that as a dig at you McHibby).

The problem is, as your drunken companion may have had some thoughts on, most of the world's best strikers are narcissists. It's usually what led them to that position in their youth (i.e. being the person that "completes" the team by finishing off team moves by putting the ball in the net) and what drives them on to be successful.

The downside is that, as true narcissists, they believe that nobody else can do the job as well as they can do it, which in turn leads to smaller problems like not passing to a team-mate who is in a better position in front of goal, or rifts in the dressing room with the manager.

Northernhibee
18-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Anybody got a pic of garry o t-shirt? Sadly for Gaz, a judge can judge him as well.

punks_jump_up
18-09-2011, 10:46 AM
People with Only God Can Judge Me clothing have a skewed or rudimentary understanding of the legal system....
:confused:

lucky
18-09-2011, 10:58 AM
It was a silly booking. But surely someone must have noticed the T-shirt before he went onto the pitch.

Captain Trips
18-09-2011, 10:58 AM
I back GO as long as he is doing the job on the park like I would with all players, that t shirt just brings the offield onto it, IMO it was pathetic and I think he needs to get a grip.