PDA

View Full Version : Agogo

Mark79
17-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Did calderwood not say he would be worth the wait? Although he hasn't had a lot of game time has he shown even a glimpse of anything remotely different? Boy looks well overweight.

Judas Iscariot
17-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Aslowslow :aok:

WellingtonHibby
17-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Aslowslow :aok: Junior Hutardo...

Cropley10
17-09-2011, 05:23 PM
Add him to the ever lengthening list of utter duds. Imagine if JC had signed this fella. Calderwood is yet to sign a decent player :wink:

just_joe
17-09-2011, 05:48 PM
No offence to the guy but from what ive seen so far he can Ago-go back to where he came from.

Dinkydoo
Not impressed at all.

just_joe
Add him to the ever lengthening list of utter duds. Imagine if JC had signed this fella. Calderwood is yet to sign a decent player :wink:

I like Martin Scott if im honest but hey that was a Derek Adams signing!

truehibernian
17-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Junior Hutardo...

:greengrin

That one did make me laugh. Unfair to write off, but agreed.......does look a bit Hurtado-esque. Looks like a great partnership though..........Statue Sodje and Junior Hurtado.......with Victor Naepals playing just off them.

On Tuesday I think CC should try this formation.

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-image-traffic-cone-triangle-image14002551

Offers more pace, width and bite and they look fitter than the side that played today.

James70
17-09-2011, 06:06 PM
It's a disgrace that Agogo is in the team when I'm sure that one of the young strikers could do better. Just another waste of a wage I'm afraid.

scoopyboy
17-09-2011, 06:08 PM
I have an uncanny knack of slagging a player off and then he comes away and does something good so here goes.

Agogo is an absolute imposter and if he had any degree of honesty he would quit the club. When a player drives into the training ground in a Ferrari (not GOC's bashed up one either) you could be forgiven in thinking he had signed a player but nothing could be further from the truth.

Thing is we are stuck with either playing him or sticking him on the bench until the next transfer window. I know players can be signed that were out of contract before 31st August but as each day goes by they are getting further away from being ready to play in a match.

Caldwell and Handling look promosing for the 19s but I think I'm right in saying they are only 17 and too young for first team action.

The manager has saddled us with an absolute huddy in what appears to me to be an old pals act.

I will state the same as I said last November about Valdas Trackys, when Agogo leaves ER he will have scored the same amount of goals for Hibs as I have.

My understanding is Agogo has still to score a goal in training.

Cropley10
17-09-2011, 06:12 PM
I have an uncanny knack of slagging a player off and then he comes away and does something good so here goes.

Agogo is an absolute imposter and if he had any degree of honesty he would quit the club. When a player drives into the training ground in a Ferrari (not GOC's bashed up one either) you could be forgiven in thinking he had signed a player but nothing could be further from the truth.

Thing is we are stuck with either playing him or sticking him on the bench until the next transfer window. I know players can be signed that were out of contract before 31st August but as each day goes by they are getting further away from being ready to play in a match.

Caldwell and Handling look promosing for the 19s but I think I'm right in saying they are only 17 and too young for first team action.

The manager has saddled us with an absolute huddy in what appears to me to be an old pals act.

I will state the same as I said last November about Valdas Trackys, when Agogo leaves ER he will have scored the same amount of goals for Hibs as I have.

I think you will find he 'just needs time'.

If someone was deliberately trying to sabotage our Club they'd be pushed to do a better job.

Westie1875
17-09-2011, 06:13 PM

In which case it really beggars belief that he is being given time on the pitch in a competitive match :bitchy:

Biggie
17-09-2011, 06:14 PM

Just shows you the duds that are making a healthy living from football these days.....what an absolute joke...to think the coaching team reckon he is better than what we have in the club says it all about their judgement and subsequent league position.

KeithTheHibby
17-09-2011, 06:16 PM
Will keep this short and sweet; he looks lazy, uninterested and offers nothing to the team.

CCC picks him so should Agogo get all the blame?

Hiber-nation
17-09-2011, 06:23 PM
I have an uncanny knack of slagging a player off and then he comes away and does something good.

Nope. That cannot happen. Joe Ward and Amadou Konte had more movement than this clown. I'm still raging.

truehibernian
17-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Nope. That cannot happen. Joe Ward and Amadou Konte had more movement than this clown. I'm still raging.

I would say Mr Blobby from Noel's House Party has more pace and positional awareness than Junior Agogo.

Saying that, he has a better first touch than most of the Hibernian first team at present.

SteveHFC
17-09-2011, 06:31 PM
He is rubbish.

Sir David Gray
17-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Considering the way that the match panned out today, putting him on for Leigh Griffiths should be a sackable offence.

I know he had a decent record under Calderwood at Notts Forest about four years ago in League One but the start to his Hibs career has been pretty poor to say the least.

Alfred E Newman
17-09-2011, 06:46 PM
He is the latest in a long line of duffers who should not have been allowed anywhere near the green jersey.

EK_Hibs
17-09-2011, 07:00 PM
Junior Agoodgod!!!

He's been terrible so far... just terrible!!!
Bring back Vaz Te!!!

Zazu62
17-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Give the boy a break ffs

NorthNorfolkHFC
17-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Give the boy a break ffs

Nah. He is rank rotten. He May as well put his mask back on as he is stealing money from hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

burghhibs
17-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Will keep this short and sweet; he looks lazy, uninterested and offers nothing to the team.

Agree with you 1000%

can't run the length of himself

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2011, 07:17 PM
The first time i saw him i thought meh, he's slow, cumbersome and wont close defenders down fast enough. Perhaps he just needs time to get fit? :rolleyes:

As others have said, another player looking for a last payday, thanks to clueless he's found one.:rolleyes:

smurf
17-09-2011, 07:20 PM

No post re CC has scared or concerned me more.

DH1875
17-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Come back big Nishy, all is forgiven. Agogo can get tae.............. On his way to becoming the worst player to ever wear the green and white.

Gala Foxes
17-09-2011, 09:30 PM
at the moment,unless I am missing something, Agogo makes Hurtado, Power & Tosh look like superstars, he looks like a Bristol Rovers dud

Cropley10
17-09-2011, 09:40 PM
at the moment,unless I am missing something, Agogo makes Hurtado, Power & Tosh look like superstars, he looks like a Bristol Rovers dud

Which is grossly unfair to any Bristol Rovers' duds

Viva_Palmeiras
17-09-2011, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by EK_Hibs
Junior Agoodgod!!!

He's been terrible so far... just terrible!!!
Bring back Vaz Te!!!
Should be a sackable offence for being remotely associated with this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A6fj...e_gdata_player

They can take away our Best players but they cannae take away Oor sense of humour ;)

Northernhibee
17-09-2011, 11:26 PM
I mind at the derby I got to my seat just as the teams were coming out, as I was a bit late in.

It literally took me twenty minutes to notice that Agogo was playing.

I'm not the quickest person on the planet, but 20 minutes to do something worthy of proving you actually ****ing exist?

The man's our Nade.

CraigK
18-09-2011, 12:24 AM

Darryl Duffy? :wink:

blackpoolhibs
18-09-2011, 07:17 AM
I mind at the derby I got to my seat just as the teams were coming out, as I was a bit late in.

It literally took me twenty minutes to notice that Agogo was playing.

I'm not the quickest person on the planet, but 20 minutes to do something worthy of proving you actually ****ing exist?

The man's our Nade.

:agree: But then i was reminded by him that knows all, how he'd held the ball up twice, and was not fit. I'm glad i dont live in that world.

The guy is crap, and will never be good enough to play in a team that wants european football in Scotland.

TrickyNicky
18-09-2011, 08:42 AM

Junior Hurtado in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqeAh_IeSrQ

Wotherspiniesta
18-09-2011, 11:03 AM
After the Killie game, I jokingly said he was Nade.

After yesterday I'm genuinelly worried he is.

JimBHibees
18-09-2011, 11:16 AM
It is staggering the amount of game time he is getting. Starting the derby, last week and 30 mins this week without contributing anything at all IMO. I wouldnt mind so much if he was chasing defenders, putting himself about but the way he struts about he seems to think he can stroll about and then produce a moment of magic. Still waiting for the magic right enough. There was one hoof where Sodje won the flick on and Agogo wasnt even in the same county never mind near to getting on the end of it. Truly staggering decision to bring him in particular on yesterday for two forwards who were linking up well.

Northernhibee
18-09-2011, 11:38 AM
After the Killie game, I jokingly said he was Nade.After yesterday I'm genuinelly worried he is.I'm concerned he's worse than Nade. Worst player I have ever seen turn out for the Cabbage.

seven nowt
18-09-2011, 10:30 PM

Calderwoods a terrible manager but he did sign Garry O'Connor back. He's impressed me (That's O'Connor).

monktonharp
18-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Did calderwood not say he would be worth the wait? Although he hasn't had a lot of game time has he shown even a glimpse of anything remotely different? Boy looks well overweight.:agree:imho, he is suffering from a severe case of TMP,( too many pizzas).

DH1875
18-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Calderwoods a terrible manager but he did sign Garry O'Connor back. He's impressed me (That's O'Connor).

Rod signed O'Connor :wink:.

WeAreHibs
19-09-2011, 08:16 AM

I remember watching his video interview when he signed and thinking he looked like an arrogant @rse. I didnt like him then and even less now. A Billy Big Baws player who's achieved next to nothing and comes up here giving it the big "I am" and milking the club. Fact ! END OF!

Beefster
19-09-2011, 08:39 AM
I won't comment on Agogo's ability because he hasn't been here long. However..........

If you sign an unattached player, after having him on trial, with no other clubs even remotely interested then, in the vast majority of cases, he's going to be rank. The fact that he was on trial at the same time as Sheridan and we, initially, wanted to sign Sheridan before him tells you all you need to know about how desperate (or otherwise) we were to sign Agogo.

Cropley10
19-09-2011, 08:47 AM
But, but, he's a Ghanian international:confused: