PDA

View Full Version : NHC Barcelona Tickets

HibeeSince85
17-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Heading to Barca at the end of next month and looking to take in the Barca v Mallorca game, anybody been? what's the best way to go about getting tickets? their official website has tickets available but not for 2 seats together, are they easy enough to pick up on the day without paying over the odds?

Delboy4
17-09-2011, 04:05 PM
I've been a couple of times. Just go to the ticket office at the ground on the day of the match. Go
Around 3 o'clock to make sure you get them. Then go to the boozer over the road and around the corner...you've only got 5 to 6 hours of chilling out eating and drinking! :thumbsup:

Delboy4
17-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Oh, the tickets are cheap as chips! We paid around £14. Not bad when you think of who you are watching.

LancashireHibby
17-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Heading to Barca at the end of next month and looking to take in the Barca v Mallorca game, anybody been? what's the best way to go about getting tickets? their official website has tickets available but not for 2 seats together, are they easy enough to pick up on the day without paying over the odds?

We bought them online before a game against Bilbao a few years ago and the seats weren't together but it turned out it was unreserved seating anyway. Alternatively a lot of hotels run trips that include coach travel and match tickets.

brawbob
17-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Went to a game a few years ago and bought tickets at a bank ATM. Got to choose the section of the ground and the ATM printed the tickets.

HibeeSince85
17-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Cheers guys, tickets when I'm there it is.

DH1875
17-09-2011, 08:32 PM
It's not so much an ATM but there is these vending machine type things across the city where you can buy tickets. Your better going to the ground though cause I'm sure Barca season ticket holders who aren't going to the game can sell their tickets through the club. Unless it's a big game it's normally quite easy to get a couple of tickets.

blueisthecolour
17-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Tickets easily available, they seem to have a section behind one of the goals that is for tourist, at least thats what it seem like the time I went.

hiberactive
17-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Been twice and both times bought tickets at the ground the day before the game.

CallumLaidlaw
17-09-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm going in 3 weeks so will also nip round to the stadium the day before for tickets. Can't wait.

Hibernia Na Eir
18-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Always good to see the Catalans pump the Real's

HibeeSince85
18-09-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm going in 3 weeks so will also nip round to the stadium the day before for tickets. Can't wait.

I want nothing less that what the put on last night, 8 goals and football you can only drool over, really looking forward to it.

My only concern is that I'm going Friday to Monday and if they switch the game to the Saturday night for tv I won't get to the ground the day before the game for tickets but will surely get 2 from one of the vending machines if needed.