PDA

View Full Version : Billy Brown

B'Briggs Hibee
17-09-2011, 02:05 PM
I really can't understand what happens to BB if CC gets the sack (please) soon . Does this mean we are sticking with CC cause it seems a bit pointless giving him an assistant then punting him or is this all set up for JJ coming in ?

ionahibby
17-09-2011, 02:33 PM
There is no way brown would have taken an assistant role knowing that if cc is sacked he would be out of a job too. He must have been told that iff cc goes he will stay , as for jumbo jim coming stranger things have happened in football!

Elephant Stone
17-09-2011, 02:36 PM
There is no way brown would have taken an assistant role knowing that if cc is sacked he would be out of a job too. He must have been told that iff cc goes he will stay , as for jumbo jim coming stranger things have happened in football!

Same place was before he took it, nothing to lose really.

Seveno
17-09-2011, 03:31 PM
It's quite simple. First AA, then BB. Soon we'll joining AA.

heretoday
17-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Question: Does JJ harbour some resentment against Hearts for dumping him? And would he like to prove a point?

just_joe
17-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Question: Does JJ harbour some resentment against Hearts for dumping him? And would he like to prove a point?

This is what im thinking. Its pretty strange for BB (who has followed JJ in every managerial role he has had) would come to Hibs just when our manager is under great pressure. Why would he come to Hibs knowing that JJ will get a job somewhere else soon enough. I still have a feeling JJ will be the next Hibs manager.

greenlex
17-09-2011, 04:40 PM
This is what im thinking. Its pretty strange for BB (who has followed JJ in every managerial role he has had) would come to Hibs just when our manager is under great pressure. Why would he come to Hibs knowing that JJ will get a job somewhere else soon enough. I still have a feeling JJ will be the next Hibs manager.
Two scenarios. JJ will follow BB or he will take up the DOF at the asbestos arena.

Sas_The_Hibby
17-09-2011, 04:46 PM
It's quite simple. First AA, then BB. Soon we'll joining AA.

Don't most Hibs fans depend on the Samaritans? :boo hoo:

HKhibby
17-09-2011, 04:56 PM
I think that is a good chance of JJ getting the Hibs job, as alot have said, BB has been with him right through all of his management career, so the fact they should suddenly go their own ways after both being ko at Tynecastle, and the every possibility that CC will get the bullet(hopefully), suggests that their could be a deal being done to bring in JJ, alot of people might not like him and ive never been the biggest fan of his!, but no one can deny that his record speaks for its self, and thats with BB!

Biggie
17-09-2011, 05:00 PM
I really can't understand what happens to BB if CC gets the sack (please) soon . Does this mean we are sticking with CC cause it seems a bit pointless giving him an assistant then punting him or is this all set up for JJ coming in ?

start worrying if anyone sees JJ in the clubshop :wink:

ScottB
17-09-2011, 05:08 PM
While Brown was punted and JJ remained at first, could they have had a falling out?

Perhaps JJ has decided he doesn't want to go into management again? Or he's been lined up for a job where he can't bring BB with him?

Certainly, BB's appointment suggests CC will have more time yet.