PDA

View Full Version : Face facts....

Beefster
17-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Calderwood is not going to be sacked after an away point at Dunfermline, however much you might want it. Save your blood pressure.

smurf
17-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Calderwood is not going to be sacked after an away point at Dunfermline, however much you might want it. Save your blood pressure.

Yes but neither has it strengthened a shoogly nail...

sesoim
17-09-2011, 01:55 PM

True. Unfortunately draws are the worst results we can get just now. More defeats, and CC HAS to go. Draws, and Petrie will just continue to squirm on his seat hoping a miracle can occur and CC suddenly becomes a decent manager, thus saving him and Petrie's job.

To me, draws at the moment are like chinese water torture - I can see relegation creeping closer and closer, I can see Hibs deteriate and fade away, but we can't do anything about it because we don't hire/fire the people who are ruining our club.

grantonhibee
17-09-2011, 01:56 PM
The quicker he goes the better the man doesnt give 2 sh**s , get him out now !!

Elephant Stone
17-09-2011, 01:58 PM
He should resign. He wanted to be elsewhere in the summer, despite his lack of respect and shocking results we foolishly backed him with more signings and he's subsequently taken us to the bottom of the league. If he had any integrity he'd admit he's given us a thorough shafting in many ways and should walk away and give us a chance to rescue our season before our home crowds hit 6000.

Saorsa
17-09-2011, 02:03 PM
He should resign. He wanted to be elsewhere in the summer, despite his lack of respect and shocking results we foolishly backed him with more signings and he's subsequently taken us to the bottom of the league. If he had any integrity he'd admit he's given us a thorough shafting in many ways and should walk away and give us a chance to rescue our season before our home crowds hit 6000.I doubt he'll resign and walk away with nothing, it'll cost tae get rid of him when we could have got rid of him in the summer and made a few quid.

Well done Petrie :bitchy: another great decision on fitba matters.

Elephant Stone
17-09-2011, 02:05 PM
I doubt he'll resign and walk away with nothing, it'll cost tae get rid of him when we could have got rid of him in the summer and made a few quid.

Well done Petrie :bitchy: another great decision on fitba matters.

They've got a lot of explaining to do with that one. :agree: