PDA

View Full Version : Isaiah Osbourne

Wotherspiniesta
17-09-2011, 01:34 PM
I thought he was good last week, I thought he was even better this week.

Possibly the only player we have with any composure.

Very impressed so far :aok:

Ozyhibby
17-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Festival's finished mate. No perrier award for you.

lucky
17-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Lord lucan showed up more in the middle of the park than he did today.

Hibstrooper
17-09-2011, 01:40 PM

:agree:

Better all round player than Palsson

CapitalHibs
17-09-2011, 01:43 PM

I actually agree with you. He shows some composed touches, Unfortunately, it doesn't fit in with CC's brand of hoofball.

CallumLaidlaw
17-09-2011, 01:45 PM
I thought he looked extremely lazy. Chased nothing down, ducked out of headers, swaggered back when the pars were on the break. Couple of decent touches tho :rolleyes:

Manxhibs
17-09-2011, 01:45 PM
I thought he was very assured in the middle of the park, impressed by him. Not impressed by hibs and cc overall

john18722
17-09-2011, 01:46 PM

I completely disagree and can't understand how some people see this guy as a player. In my opinion he is an absolute disgrace of a player. I said the same last Sunday. He is slow, weak and gives the ball away far too much. I would prefer John Rankin in midfield!

At The Edge
17-09-2011, 01:48 PM
I thought he looked ok, i only saw what ESPN were showing so hard to judge his off the ball work, but in his defence its hard to influence play when the ball is just flying over your head for most of the game.
Put the ball on the deck and you'll see a better player, and he showed a few nice touches.
CC's hoooooofball game is rotten.

Devine
17-09-2011, 01:49 PM
With Osbourne and Palsson in the middle of the park we have the slowest and laziest midfield partnership in the league.

If you are seriously implying that Osbourne was decent then you didnt watch the same game!

Callum_62
17-09-2011, 01:49 PM
he hides a bit much for my liking but defo a player in there

showed way more than Palsson did today.

Im getting less and less hopeful Victor will actually turn into a player for us

john18722
17-09-2011, 01:50 PM
With Osbourne and Palsson in the middle of the park we have the slowest and laziest midfield partnership in the league.

If you are seriously implying that Osbourne was decent then you didnt watch the same game!

Judas Iscariot
17-09-2011, 01:53 PM
If that's what's deemed as an acceptable performance from a CM these days then deary me..

He didn't put in 1 tackle of note today, slower than a week in Saughton & for his size gets shoved around like a wee hobbit..

Not anything like what we need in the middle of the park seeing as this season is a full on relegation battle..

He's just ***** to be honest..

sesoim
17-09-2011, 01:59 PM

Better all round player than Palsson

That's like saying dung smells better than *****.

Both are awful, and CC can take them two and the joke subs with him when he goes.

And to make matters worse, Osbourne is probably on about four times what the average Dunfermline player is on.

sesoim
17-09-2011, 02:03 PM

Agree 100%. It shows how thick that clown we have in charge is if he thinks those two make a decent midfield partnership. They are probably both on high wages by our standards as well given that they joined us from Liverpool and Aston Villa. They just look like slow, lazy, uninterested losers.

What a ferking shambles.

john18722
17-09-2011, 02:03 PM
That's like saying dung smells better than *****.

Both are awful, and CC can take them two and the joke subs with him when he goes.

And to make matters worse, Osbourne is probably on about four times what the average Dunfermline player is on.

Totally agree, he is a poor mans Paul Holsgrove.

marleyhib
17-09-2011, 02:25 PM
As slow as Ray Wilkins when he played for us.

Very very uninspiring

Albion Hibs
17-09-2011, 04:44 PM

I would disagree that he is the only player that we have with composure, but would agree he did well today. I think he looks like he could be a good player going forward, the problem he is spent far too much time closing down and chasing the players that Palsson was leaving to roam free.

I would be tempted to put scott in alongside him and drop Palsson who is showing the same as he did last season, nothing. In his defense he is still young-ish and is perhaps a player we should be using to bring on in place of a sub to protect a lead in a game, god forbid that should happen.

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 04:44 PM

Agree, getting fitter/better every match. Just a pity the ball gets launched over his head at every opportunity. Showed glimpses of quality today. In a 'footballing' side he's got the potential to be a real asset.

I really feel that we actually don't have that bad a team right now. It's just the manager/tactics.

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 04:48 PM
As slow as Ray Wilkins when he played for us.

Very very uninspiring

And when was Wilkins ever a quick player??:confused:

How ironic you have GB as your avatar...:agree:

Arrived, fleeced the club for what he could get, done nowt, then left. (Did Wilkin's not do the same?):rolleyes:

Alfred E Newman
17-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Thought Osbourne was our best midfielder today. says it all really.

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Thought Osbourne was our best midfielder today. says it all really.

Agree, better that Palsson & Scott

Dinkydoo
17-09-2011, 05:41 PM
I honestly think he's been *****.

Maybe in a passing game would we see the real Osbourne but he's the laziest CM I've seen in ages.

His touch is only a little better than Palsson's.

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I honestly think he's been *****.

Maybe in a passing game would we see the real Osbourne but he's the laziest CM I've seen in ages.

His touch is only a little better than Palsson's.

Your overall post contradicts this point

Dinkydoo
17-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Your overall post contradicts this point

We've not had the opportunity to see him in a passing game though, so I don't see how it does; he's certainly not a player who is suited to the hoofball tactic.

Cropley10
17-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Agree, better that Palsson & Scott

But no better than John Rankin

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 06:05 PM
But no better than John Rankin

Different players

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 06:13 PM
We've not had the opportunity to see him in a passing game though, so I don't see how it does; he's certainly not a player who is suited to the hoofball tactic.

1. Maybe in a passing game would we see the real Osbourne correct

2. but he's the laziest CM I've seen in ages. how many passes does he get? - Refer to point No.1

Cropley10
17-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Different players

Really Einstein?

They both make the same contribution. Hee haw.

SquashedFrogg
17-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Really Einstein?

Thanks for the compliment :wink:

They both make the same contribution. Hee haw.

Erm, John Rankin plays for Dundee Utd?? :confused:

SteveHFC
17-09-2011, 06:32 PM
He done well.

hibsbollah
17-09-2011, 07:24 PM
I think Osbourne looks composed and rarely gifts possession away. Ive liked what ive seen si far, even in the otherwise bad performances against hertz and the sheep. Unfortunately the balance of the midfield is wrong....i think hed work well with a battler next to him and a creative fantasista in front of him.

Certainly Osbirne isnt our biggest problem at the moment.

smurf
17-09-2011, 07:26 PM
I think he looks more than ok but we play a style that means his position is redundant.

blackpoolhibs
17-09-2011, 07:28 PM
I thought all the midfielders were ok until we lost the first goal. We actually tried to pass the ball through the midfield a few times. For me changing the forwards right after we lost that goal cost us the win, and handed Dunfermline the initiative.

Our midfield had been competing up to then, but suddenly had much more to do after the statues came on. They were not fantastic, but had done enough to get us into a winning position.

Then along comes clueless to **** it up.

Hainan Hibs
17-09-2011, 07:32 PM
I thought he was complete and utter pish last week, better this week however.

Wotherspiniesta
18-09-2011, 11:10 AM
I think he looks more than ok but we play a style that means his position is redundant.

And in the times where the ball wasn't been punted over his head, I thought he showed some nice touches.

Summed up in the last minute where our defense was doing the usual "get the ball clear! Lump it, scruff it, sclaff it anywhere!" Osbourne controlled the ball brilliantly, turned and picked a pass.

Like I said in my OP, he seemed like the only one with any composure.

Boozy wasn't very fast, Sauzee wasn't particularily quick and if we get the ball on the deck, we'll see Ozzy in a better light IMO.

matty_f
18-09-2011, 11:20 AM
I thought all the midfielders were ok until we lost the first goal. We actually tried to pass the ball through the midfield a few times. For me changing the forwards right after we lost that goal cost us the win, and handed Dunfermline the initiative.

Our midfield had been competing up to then, but suddenly had much more to do after the statues came on. They were not fantastic, but had done enough to get us into a winning position.

Then along comes clueless to **** it up.

Brought on the big guys and bypassed the midfield for the rest of the game with hoof after hoof. I mind the days when we were able to rip the pish out of the Yams for football like that.

JimBHibees
18-09-2011, 11:33 AM
I think Osbourne is a decent player, good touch on the ball and a reasonable passer. Not sure him and Pallson are a great partnership as both seem to be lacking in great desire and energy.

SON OF PADDY
18-09-2011, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=Devine;2918063]With Osbourne and Palsson in the middle of the park we have the slowest and laziest midfield partnership in the league.

If you are seriously implying that Osbourne was decent then you didnt watch the same game![/QUOTE

Spot on mate :aok: Both Osbourne and Palsson where very poor today. :rolleyes:

Dinkydoo
18-09-2011, 02:23 PM
1. Maybe in a passing game would we see the real Osbourne correct

2. but he's the laziest CM I've seen in ages. how many passes does he get? - Refer to point No.1

The lazy comment was in reference to his lack of chasing down the ball and tracking back - you've misunderstood.

No contradiction there.

Spike Mandela
18-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Perhaps we may have signed the Wrong one........

http://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=27028

Wotherspiniesta
18-09-2011, 05:52 PM

They must be in more trouble than us if they're glorifying him.

He was terrible against Celtic and done nothing at ER last week.

I'm sure we've got the better Ozzy :agree:

hibs0666
18-09-2011, 05:54 PM

Brought on the big guys and bypassed the midfield for the rest of the game with hoof after hoof. I mind the days when we were able to rip the pish out of the Yams for football like that.

That's what happens when players with low confidence start to panic. If anyone really thinks that the team sets out to give ball after ball away then I'm really surprised.

matty_f
18-09-2011, 07:12 PM
That's what happens when players with low confidence start to panic. If anyone really thinks that the team sets out to give ball after ball away then I'm really surprised.

I don't think he set out to give the ball away, I do think that he set out to get the ball forward to the heads of Agogo and Sodje to try and get knock downs for the other one to run onto. It wouldn't be the first time he's used that as a deliberate tactic.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Problem that I have with both Osbourne and Thornhill is that where they both show the atributes and the potential to be decent players for us, we need it now and we need it week in week out. We went through the same thing last season with EDG when we brought in a player based on what he used to be able to do.

SquashedFrogg
18-09-2011, 07:25 PM
I don't think he set out to give the ball away, I do think that he set out to get the ball forward to the heads of Agogo and Sodje to try and get knock downs for the other one to run onto. It wouldn't be the first time he's used that as a deliberate tactic.

That's the thing. He's too deliberate it's easy to work out. That's why teams suss us out quickly and players suddenly look lost half way during a match.

I actually quite like CC but feel now that his championship tactics don't work up here. I remember reading an article with Maurice Malpas when he was at Swindon Town. The first thing he done was buy two big strikers as height/power on set pieces seemed the most productive at that level.

R'Albin
18-09-2011, 09:45 PM

The sheep always think their new signings are world beaters, but after 6 months of playing for them they then get over that and realise they are ***** like the rest of their team.

RIP
18-09-2011, 10:02 PM
I can see why Osbourne has been a flop at his previous clubs, just like all the other CC signings.

Very good on the ball

Pathetically lazy off it

Low workrates and lazy, unfit midfielders are the biggest contribution to our downfall since Brown, Thomson and Beuzy left

Musselbound
19-09-2011, 07:34 AM

Seems to me that we have three ball winning type players in the middle of the park (Osbourne, Scott & Pallson) and no creativity. I think Osbourne has done okay so far and made more impact in his short time here than Scott or Thornhill for instance. However, I wouldn't expect him to do much more than win the ball and play the simple pass. He has a bit of a physical presence but also from what I've seen a tendency to disappear from the game too often, particularly second half. If his performance levels drop from what they are now, as many players seem to once they've settled in then he won't be a great deal of use to us either.

Frazerbob
19-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Seems to me that we have three ball winning type players in the middle of the park (Osbourne, Scott & Pallson) and no creativity. I think Osbourne has done okay so far and made more impact in his short time here than Scott or Thornhill for instance. However, I wouldn't expect him to do much more than win the ball and play the simple pass. He has a bit of a physical presence but also from what I've seen a tendency to disappear from the game too often, particularly second half. If his performance levels drop from what they are now, as many players seem to once they've settled in then he won't be a great deal of use to us either.

Pretty much sums it up for me. I thought he was the best of our midfield on Saturday however that's not saying much. No creation at all in CC's teams especially with Sproule being so totally inefective. I'm afraid to say, with Calderwood and Brown at the helm, I don't expect many rip-raring, sillky soccer style games.

Stevie Reid
19-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Osbourne so far has looked like about 90% of the players that we have had in the last 4 years - seems to have good attributes and you can imagine him being a good player for us, but the signs so far are that you're hoping he'll come good rather than expecting it.

Expecting Rain
19-09-2011, 10:42 AM
I can understand why some people may have thought Osbourne was playing well so did i until i really thought about it, in a game that was error strewn when somebody managed to master the basics they looked better than the rest.

Wotherspiniesta
14-01-2012, 06:50 PM
So....

Anybody want to admit they've had a change of opinion? :aok:

degenerated
14-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Good to see the big guy back in midfield again today, think we've really missed him the past month.
He had a couple if cracking runs and was only denied by a good save from their keeper. In my humble opinion he looked the best player on the park today.

Baldy Foghorn
14-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Good to see the big guy back in midfield again today, think we've really missed him the past month.
He had a couple if cracking runs and was only denied by a good save from their keeper. In my humble opinion he looked the best player on the park today.

Agree, he was probably MOM just shading it from Stephens.....We have missed the big guy.....Glad he is back

givescotlandfreedom
14-01-2012, 07:10 PM
This guy is class.

Andy74
14-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Good player. Lacked a bit of sharpness but he will be a big player for us with a decent team around him.

lucky
14-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Played very well today but I think there is still more to come from him

Broken Gnome
14-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Ozzy is the MAN.

hibsbollah
14-01-2012, 07:30 PM
For those of us who spotted he was class from Day One...A great big parochial Hibs.net GIRUY to everyone else:greengrin

I recall after his first game vs Aberdeen some saying we had bought the wrong Osbourne and we'd have been better with his brother:na na:

Build a new midfield around him now please Pat.

Wotherspiniesta
14-01-2012, 07:35 PM
For those of us who spotted he was class from Day One...A great big parochial Hibs.net GIRUY to everyone else:greengrin

I recall after his first game vs Aberdeen some saying we had bought the wrong Osbourne and we'd have been better with his brother:na na:

:thumbsup:

Just have a look at some of the ridiculous comments on this thread. Comparing him to Ray Wilkins, Paul Holsgrove, saying we'd be better off with John Rankin!

Embarassing :na na:

At The Edge
14-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Very very glad hes back in team, imo hes got a very good football brain, links with Stevenson well i think.
unlucky not to score with his thunderbolt shot!
will be an important player in the next half of the season for us

DaveF
14-01-2012, 07:53 PM
He's been a huge miss for us in recent weeks so his return today was crucial to the team.

A great display from Ozzy and if Fenlon builds the team around this guy, then we are in good shape.

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Ozzy is quality. Anyone who dug deep to chip in for the net to sponsor him, obviously knows a player when they see one.

nonshinyfinish
14-01-2012, 07:55 PM
One of the few players in the squad that always looks like a real footballer, even when things aren't going his way.

Barney McGrew
15-01-2012, 09:56 AM
IMO he was the difference between the two teams yesterday, he's exactly what we've been missing in the middle of the park.

MOTM for me.

essexhibee
15-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Pars fans not to complementary...(DAFC.net Forum)

"Thought the boy Osbourne (number 24) was about the worst player I've seen this season as well. Sad times when we can't take our chances, but their finishing (and a little luck) meant they got the three points."

"osbourne is a terrible footballer"

Jeleous me thinks? Or on the sauce? Admittedly one fan did ask what game these muppets were watching. Glad to have the lad back. :thumbsup:

bingo70
15-01-2012, 10:26 AM

"Thought the boy Osbourne (number 24) was about the worst player I've seen this season as well. Sad times when we can't take our chances, but their finishing (and a little luck) meant they got the three points."

Jeleous me thinks? Or on the sauce? Admittedly one fan did ask what game these muppets were watching. Glad to have the lad back. :thumbsup:

In Fenlons BBC interview after the game yesterday the boy frim the bbc was raving about ozzie, combine that with all the praise he's had on here, without seeing the game i'd be inclined to think the dunfermline fan is talking pish, probably too busy perving on his sister to pay attention to what was happening on the pitch.

SneakersO'Toole
15-01-2012, 12:14 PM
Osbourne is probably the only positive from clueless's reign.

Excellent yesterday and dictated play in the midfield, mainly in the 2nd half.

SMAXXA
15-01-2012, 12:24 PM
As I posted on another thread I think Ozzy will be our best "New Signing" in January, just having him back fit as like a new player who we have sorley missed.

Dinkydoo
15-01-2012, 01:01 PM
He reminded me a little bit like Toure with his powerful runs from the middle of the park.

Was very unlucky not to score.

matty_f
15-01-2012, 01:32 PM
I've said for a while that he is probably the best player at the club. Hope we can keep him fit and available.

basehibby
15-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Agree, he was probably MOM just shading it from Stephens.....We have missed the big guy.....Glad he is back

No way was he MOM - he hadn't played for a month or so and it showed big style in the first third of the match when he struggled to keep up with the pace of the game. And Stephens MOM?!?!? Maybe one day when he's learned to pass the ball more than 10 feet with any degree of consistency he might be due that accolade - but not yesterday!

Osbourne did ease into things though and by the end was probably the best midfielder on the park.

But MOM would defo go to Griffiths for me - 90 minute performance with two goals to show for it - well done Leigh :thumbsup:

Wilson
15-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Ozzy is quality. Anyone who dug deep to chip in for the net to sponsor him, obviously knows a player when they see one.

As does the man who signed him :agree:

frazeHFC
15-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Osbourne is quality. And lmao at those Dunfermline fans, wouldn't swap him for any of their players.

The Hurricane
15-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Osbourne is quality. And lmao at those Dunfermline fans, wouldn't swap him for any of their players.

thought he was the best man on the park but unfortunately rumour has it that he is a bit homesick and and is looking to go back down south. Hope it is just rumour.

marinello59
15-01-2012, 04:17 PM
thought he was the best man on the park but unfortunately rumour has it that he is a bit homesick and and is looking to go back down south. Hope it is just rumour.

So where did you hear this or have you just made it up?

Baldy Foghorn
15-01-2012, 05:09 PM
No way was he MOM - he hadn't played for a month or so and it showed big style in the first third of the match when he struggled to keep up with the pace of the game. And Stephens MOM?!?!? Maybe one day when he's learned to pass the ball more than 10 feet with any degree of consistency he might be due that accolade - but not yesterday!

Osbourne did ease into things though and by the end was probably the best midfielder on the park.

But MOM would defo go to Griffiths for me - 90 minute performance with two goals to show for it - well done Leigh :thumbsup:

Opinions eh, Stephens was superb in second half, a better choice for me than O'Hanlon..... Pace apart for Ozzy, he really dug in middle of park....

greenlex
15-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Opinions eh, Stephens was superb in second half, a better choice for me than O'Hanlon..... Pace apart for Ozzy, he really dug in middle of park....
Wasn't there but described as a rock by radio commentators.

Baldy Foghorn
15-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Wasn't there but described as a rock by radio commentators.

That was what I thought of the big man yesterday as well, a no nonsense centre half, perfect

The Hurricane
15-01-2012, 06:40 PM
So where did you hear this or have you just made it up?

From a friend of one of the players

The_Todd
15-01-2012, 07:20 PM

Dunfermline fans aren't used to watching football to be fair, so they probably don't know what a footballer looks like anyway.

cabbageandribs1875
15-01-2012, 07:36 PM
Dunfermline fans aren't used to watching football to be fair, so they probably don't know what a footballer looks like anyway.

i honestly thought dunfy passed the ball about quite well considering they are bottom of the SPL :dunno:

marinello59
15-01-2012, 08:49 PM

So you made it up.

Iggy Pope
15-01-2012, 09:00 PM

Well if it wasn't a rumour before you've certainly made it into one now.
I hope Tom English isnae reading this.

monktonharp
15-01-2012, 09:49 PM
i honestly thought dunfy passed the ball about quite well considering they are bottom of the SPL :dunno: yep, thought so too but we have got better players, of that there is no doubt, but a fitba' match needs 2 teams and Dunfy played their part yesterday. their fans tried to ignite the team performance, but were outsung, by a support that was desperate to get the points. all in all, I thought we were a good bit better than them, got the 3 points we deserved, and our supporters played a big part in that, helped of course by some sterling performances by the whole of the team. we lost a silly goal early, and it's easy to pick someone to blame but we got on with it, and won well

Baldy Foghorn
15-01-2012, 10:07 PM
yep, thought so too but we have got better players, of that there is no doubt, but a fitba' match needs 2 teams and Dunfy played their part yesterday. their fans tried to ignite the team performance, but were outsung, by a support that was desperate to get the points. all in all, I thought we were a good bit better than them, got the 3 points we deserved, and our supporters played a big part in that, helped of course by some sterling performances by the whole of the team. we lost a silly goal early, and it's easy to pick someone to blame but we got on with it, and won well

:agree::agree:

Players dug deep, and were well backed by supporter's...... Thats how it should be every week......

monktonharp
15-01-2012, 10:10 PM
:agree::agree:

Players dug deep, and were well backed by supporter's...... Thats how it should be every week......:agree:affirmative B.

Spike Mandela
15-01-2012, 10:56 PM

Out of interest how is his brother getting on at Aberdeen. Does he play? They are above us after all. Just asking, genuinely don't know.

CallumLaidlaw
15-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Out of interest how is his brother getting on at Aberdeen. Does he play? They are above us after all. Just asking, genuinely don't know.

He certainly played against us in December. My dons supporting mate says we have the better of the two

Spike Mandela
15-01-2012, 11:10 PM
He certainly played against us in December. My dons supporting mate says we have the better of the two

Watched the game in December and never really noticed him, thought Aberdeen were dreadful but they seem to have kicked on.

The Sea-gull
16-01-2012, 09:04 AM
I said last week that I personally had not seen anything from him which made me think he was outstanding. Never said he was poor but just hadn't been a stand out from all the other drivel for me thus far.

Thought he was immense on Saturday though, especially when you consider he was just back from injury. Easily his best performance in a Hibs shirt and possibly the best performance of any Hibs player, certainly midfield wise, this season.

If he plays like that more often than not then we can build a midfield around him.

JimBHibees
16-01-2012, 04:39 PM
That was what I thought of the big man yesterday as well, a no nonsense centre half, perfect

Agreed with regard to the second half as he won loads of headers especially late on however first half he was tentative and cumbersome and was totally out of position on the first goal. Looked like someone got in his ear at half time and he was excellent second half, long may it continue.

With regard to Ozzy, some of his play in the second half was excellent, great touches and turns.

blackpoolhibs
16-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Agreed with regard to the second half as he won loads of headers especially late on however first half he was tentative and cumbersome and was totally out of position on the first goal. Looked like someone got in his ear at half time and he was excellent second half, long may it continue.

With regard to Ozzy, some of his play in the second half was excellent, great touches and turns.

I thought Hart was marking the scorer, and got caught completely on the wrong side of him?

JimBHibees
16-01-2012, 05:25 PM
I thought Hart was marking the scorer, and got caught completely on the wrong side of him?

You may be right with regard to picking up the scorer however you would assume your biggest defender would be in a central position and able to compete in the air. His starting position was bizarre and meant he wasnt in a position to challenge.

blackpoolhibs
16-01-2012, 05:29 PM
You may be right with regard to picking up the scorer however you would assume your biggest defender would be in a central position and able to compete in the air. His starting position was bizarre and meant he wasnt in a position to challenge.

Aye you could be right, i have not seen who Stephens was marking, or if he was dragged out of position. I just saw Hart really doing nothing and just running alongside, in fact the wrong side of the scorer.

I hope this new lad from Norwich is in the right back berth very very soon.

Steven_Hibs
16-01-2012, 07:19 PM
He and his agent went down south today, hope they are not speaking to another club :rolleyes:

Dr Jimmy
16-01-2012, 07:26 PM
He and his agent went down south today, hope they are not speaking to another club :rolleyes:

Seen him a few times going to and coming back from Birmingham on Flybe flights. Probably has a house and family there....hope that's the reason anyway!

Billy Whizz
16-01-2012, 07:49 PM
I would have thought the agent might have been up seeing Hibs hoping to extend his contract