PDA

View Full Version : CC's Position LESS Secure After That...

smurf
17-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Ok a draw. Probably at the start of the season you take that away at the Pars.

However, I thought that again we were defensively a shambles.

Dunfermline right now won't be patting themselves on the back having retrieved a 0-2 deficit. They will be gutted at not winning a game they should have.

The double substitution was a shocker. They two were our huge plus points in the early second half.

We are really awful to watch. Disorganised. We look unfit.

This is most certainly NOT the 'best brand of football the worlds ever seen'.

Steve20
17-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Less secure? He should be removed from his position immediately.

grantonhibee
17-09-2011, 01:35 PM
the man is clown get rid of him pronto

hibiedude
17-09-2011, 01:39 PM
Ive said many times that Calderwood isnt the only problem at the the club i'd look at Petrie's position aswel.

andy1875
17-09-2011, 01:40 PM
I now have ZERO confidence in this man to take us forward. Thats the final straw for me today.

Saorsa
17-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Ive said many times that Calderwood isnt the only problem at the the club i'd look at Petrie's position aswel.Spot on :aok:(well apart from the spelling :greengrin )

Leith Green
17-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Ive said many times that Calderwood isnt the only problem at the the club i'd look at Petrie's position aswel.

Totally agree, the club is in a complete mess.. Calderwood & Petrie must go

smurf
17-09-2011, 01:47 PM
I now have ZERO confidence in this man to take us forward. Thats the final straw for me today.

I had little before today. A lot less now.

His denial yet guilty look when questioned on the double substitutions says it all.

sesoim
17-09-2011, 01:48 PM
CC hasn't solved ANY of the problems that he inherited from Hughes. We still have a soft defence, Hanlon and co are still costing us goals, the midfield is still slow, lacks creativity and still gets outplayed by low-quality opposition, we still struggle for goals against half-decent defences and our wing play is awful.

Why exactly did your appoint him, Petrie?

archiebald
17-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Petrie will prob get rid of him - to take pressure of himself

hibiedude
17-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Spot on :aok:(well apart from the spelling :greengrin )

:greengrin i'm still angry after today's farce.

YehButNoBut
17-09-2011, 02:06 PM
CC interview after game, may need sound up high, not convincing once again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhTZKpKoeuQ

Feed McGraw
17-09-2011, 02:15 PM
CC hasn't solved ANY of the problems that he inherited from Hughes. We still have a soft defence, Hanlon and co are still costing us goals, the midfield is still slow, lacks creativity and still gets outplayed by low-quality opposition, we still struggle for goals against half-decent defences and our wing play is awful.

Why exactly did your appoint him, Petrie?

Spot on, especially about the defence. Hanlon seems to lack awareness at crucial times and I think the manager made a big mistake not strengthening that area with more than just O`Hanlon.

Hibs Class
17-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Ok a draw. Probably at the start of the season you take that away at the Pars.However, I thought that again we were defensively a shambles. Dunfermline right now won't be patting themselves on the back having retrieved a 0-2 deficit. They will be gutted at not winning a game they should have.The double substitution was a shocker. They two were our huge plus points in the early second half. We are really awful to watch. Disorganised. We look unfit. This is most certainly NOT the 'best brand of football the worlds ever seen'.At the start of the season I'd have been looking at this as a game to win rather than draw, given that we should be aiming for top four. Agree with the rest of your post though.

Dashing Bob S
17-09-2011, 02:57 PM
I'd like to see Petrie get rid of the mowser to relieve the pressure on his face and give him some much-needed breathing space.

mcfly
17-09-2011, 03:06 PM
We are a shambles, the board if you ever E mail them bring out the same "We're hurting too crap"

Easy to say that when you're paid £100 grand a year to watch the same keek we have to pay to watch.

I'm sick of it, whats the point of paying millions for a new stand, new training ground and then spend peanuts on the team.

It stinks and hibs supporters have been treated like fools for years by this penny pinching board.

Our manager doesnt want to be here, i actually think the signing of billy brown is a good one but why did we wait so long for an asst?

Agogo is a joke, thornhill not much better so I have absolutely no hope for this season, maybe aberdeen will save us from relegation.

demonstrations are not far away i fear, AGM will be very interesting but knowing our board all questions related to our joke of a team will be deflected or not answered.

7 games in and we know we are facing a relegation battle - this must be a record even for hibs

PeterboroHibee
17-09-2011, 03:10 PM
I didnt want to start calling for the managers head, but didnt he say things would have started to click by now? We look even worse than before, with the exception of a couple of individuals we are an absolute shambles. Why, if you are in the lead away from home, would you bring on 2 new strikers with 30 minutes to go? Ridiculous substitution on top of woeful tactics is enough for me, he has to go.

MrSmith
17-09-2011, 03:11 PM
The defence may be a shambles but at least its trying! Where the **** is the midfield hiding???

Hibercelona
17-09-2011, 03:16 PM
The defence may be a shambles but at least its trying! Where the **** is the midfield hiding???

Perhaps we should bring back Rankin..... the midfield would still be a shambles, but at least they'd be "trying".... :rolleyes:

marinello59
17-09-2011, 03:57 PM

Hard for the midfield to do much when they are bypassed most of the time.

Jack
17-09-2011, 04:01 PM
The defence may be a shambles but at least its trying! Where the **** is the midfield hiding??? I understand they were hiding some 40 feet below the ball.

Cropley10
17-09-2011, 04:06 PM
I had little before today. A lot less now.

His denial yet guilty look when questioned on the double substitutions says it all.

Are you saying he's 'at it' Smurf?

I have to say that after watching that today it beggars belief that we paid compensation to NUFC for Clueless. We then hung on to him when we could have turned a large profit. There's not a glimmer of any improvement, individually or collectively. You couldnae make it up.

At The Edge
17-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Hard for the midfield to do much when they are bypassed most of the time.

said pretty much the same on another thread, when we get the ball on the deck we actually look like we know how to pass between other fellows in green, but alas, it goes to Stack and he just wallops it up the park

greenlex
17-09-2011, 04:14 PM
We are a shambles, the board if you ever E mail them bring out the same "We're hurting too crap" I am sure they are.

Easy to say that when you're paid £100 grand a year to watch the same keek we have to pay to watch. Who is paid 100K?

I'm sick of it, whats the point of paying millions for a new stand, new training ground and then spend peanuts on the team. Infrastructure complete and we are still paying more than most in the SPL so not sure what your point really is

It stinks and hibs supporters have been treated like fools for years by this penny pinching board. Nonsense.

Our manager doesnt want to be here, i actually think the signing of billy brown is a good one but why did we wait so long for an asst? Answers on a postcard

Agogo is a joke, thornhill not much better so I have absolutely no hope for this season, maybe aberdeen will save us from relegation. I have no comment to make on this

demonstrations are not far away i fear, AGM will be very interesting but knowing our board all questions related to our joke of a team will be deflected or not answered. Maybe's aye Maybe's no. I am sure the board are as disappointed as we are about results and performances.

7 games in and we know we are facing a relegation battle - this must be a record even for hibs We have a game in hand and win that and we are a point of top 6 despite a poor start. Its a bit early to call it a relegation battle. I doubt its a record. .

smurf
17-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Are you saying he's 'at it' Smurf?

I have to say that after watching that today it beggars belief that we paid compensation to NUFC for Clueless. We then hung on to him when we could have turned a large profit. There's not a glimmer of any improvement, individually or collectively. You couldnae make it up.

I find it really hard to believe that he or any other professional could be 'at it' in the way that you ask.

However, that is more than just a completely mystifying double substitution... For the first 15 mins of the second half we looked very dangerous up top with Griffiths and O'Connor. Then he takes them both off.... I think 99.9% of us all felt the same... CC is on another planet...

Some are saying taking off Garry was to avoid a second yellow. I most certainly don't buy this at all.

mcfly
17-09-2011, 06:12 PM

Oh dear - you need to take off the green glasses and get a reality check.

point one - if you ever e mail the board and i have that is the reply
Point two - read the accounts
Point three - where are our quality players - that will bring success?? - no point in having a good infrastructure if the team on
the park are poor and new stands are empty.

Point four - 10 wins in 40, no home wins since feb - that is relegation material - that is my opinion

Speedway
17-09-2011, 07:34 PM
If the team isn't doing well, the value of rod's stock decreases. It is VERY much in his interests for Hibs to do well.

I've read the accounts and I echo Lex's question, who is getting paid £100k McFly?

Our quality players scored today.

Your cap ex point is redundant but where are anyone's quality players outside the OF?

greenlex
17-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Oh dear - you need to take off the green glasses and get a reality check. No I dont.

point one - if you ever e mail the board and i have that is the reply. So is it untrue and they are trying hard to **** it up and sticking two fingers up at the mugs in the support? Are they sitting pissing themselves at us fools?
Point two - read the accounts I have. Who is getting paid 100k?
Point three - where are our quality players - that will bring success?? - no point in having a good infrastructure if the team on
the park are poor and new stands are empty. We have players we can afford. We pay more than most in this league.

Point four - 10 wins in 40, no home wins since feb - that is relegation material - that is my opinion Well we didnt get relegated last season. We arent in the relegation place this season and still have a game in hand. I suggest your opinion is misinformed or miscalculated. We are underperfoming for sure but it is early doors in this campaign.
Oh Aye stick your condescending opening line up your erse. :rolleyes:

nortonhibby
17-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Spot on :aok:(well apart from the spelling :greengrin )

Agreed RP Is the problem he has to go and take CC With him ASAP:taxi

nortonhibby
17-09-2011, 09:43 PM

is that you RP ?:confused:

greenlex
17-09-2011, 09:49 PM
is that you RP ?:confused:
No dont be confused.

mcfly
18-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Oh Aye stick your condescending opening line up your erse. :rolleyes:

Im not here to trade personal insults - im assuming you are a passionate hibs supporter as am i, however facts dont lie.

Our performances over the last 2 years are unnacceptable, we dont win very often and concede far too many soft goals.

Falling crowds in the thousands cant be wrong.

You say only the OF have quality players, what about heffernan of killie - id rather have him up front for us than agogo or sodje.