PDA

View Full Version : Charles Dickens in Melbourne

ronaldo7
17-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Anyone up for a pint to watch the game in the Charles Dickens:flag:

Forza Fred
17-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Anyone up for a pint to watch the game in the Charles Dickens:flag:

I believe there may be a couple going along.

However most of us have Setanta on now,and will be watching it in our lounge rooms.

That way we can get over the disappontment easier by just going to our kip:rolleyes:

ronaldo7
17-09-2011, 09:16 AM
My laddie is going in for a pint tonight Fred. He was in for the Derby and was the only one in, apart from about 40 Stoke fans:greengrin

Mikey
17-09-2011, 09:26 AM
I did wonder why you were asking :greengrin

Forza Fred
17-09-2011, 09:32 AM
My laddie is going in for a pint tonight Fred. He was in for the Derby and was the only one in, apart from about 40 Stoke fans:greengrin

As I said most of us have Setanta on at home now..so we dont have'to gt up at silly oçlock, drive miles and either drink lolly water or run the risk of the breathalyser.

Even tho I've got Setanta on at home , the noo, I'm not sure I'd set the alarm for 2 in the morning to witness more humiliation.

Unfortunately the games on at 9-30 our time, so I've got no excuse to miss it I guess.

Watching HIbs these days is akin to watching a road accident.

You don''t really want to see the carnage, but you just can't look away, and suffer accordingly.

There was talk on the OZ HIbs forum of at least one person going to the Dickens tonight though, so hopefully he won''t have to suffer alone.

WellingtonHibby
17-09-2011, 11:03 AM
As I said most of us have Setanta on at home now..so we dont have'to gt up at silly oçlock, drive miles and either drink lolly water or run the risk of the breathalyser.Even tho I've got Setanta on at home , the noo, I'm not sure I'd set the alarm for 2 in the morning to witness more humiliation.Unfortunately the games on at 9-30 our time, so I've got no excuse to miss it I guess.Watching HIbs these days is akin to watching a road accident.You don''t really want to see the carnage, but you just can't look away, and suffer accordingly.There was talk on the OZ HIbs forum of at least one person going to the Dickens tonight though, so hopefully he won''t have to suffer alone. just seen this, il shoot in for it!

ronaldo7
17-09-2011, 12:20 PM
He's just text me to say he's met a couple of lads in there for a pint. They said they know Blackpool and Bolton(In their thinner days):greengrin

WellingtonHibby
17-09-2011, 01:42 PM
incorrect, gary was always a fat *******!?!