PDA

View Full Version : CC - The Boardroom opinion

andy1875
16-09-2011, 04:30 PM
I know there has been numerous posts on the fans views on CC of late but I caught myself thinking, I wonder what the board are thinking and more importantly how long will they give CC to turn things around?

Will they give him till the end of October, November, Xmas?

Obviously in an ideal world CC picks the team up starting with a much needed 3 points tomorrow and then kickstarts his Hibs career on to be a long and successful one. I dont expect the latter tbh but I would love to be proved wrong.

Cheers

Gettin' Auld
16-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Slightly off topic, but i bet the board are glad that the proposed "10 Team Premier League" for next season, got voted out. Or our dilemma would be a whole lot worse!!

monteddie
16-09-2011, 05:28 PM
I know there has been numerous posts on the fans views on CC of late but I caught myself thinking, I wonder what the board are thinking and more importantly how long will they give CC to turn things around?

Will they give him till the end of October, November, Xmas?

Obviously in an ideal world CC picks the team up starting with a much needed 3 points tomorrow and then kickstarts his Hibs career on to be a long and successful one. I dont expect the latter tbh but I would love to be proved wrong.

Cheers

I guess that question could be answered when we know who appointed BB I think the appointment was a good one however was it Calderwood or Petrie who made the approach and ultimately gave him the contract?? If it was Petrie I put my next mortgage payment on Jefferies being our next manager if the results do not improve.

Ozyhibby
16-09-2011, 05:45 PM
I'd happily take Jeffries as he is a good manager. With this lot of players we would not even have to change that song we sing about him, unless he's been on a diet.

Dinkydoo
16-09-2011, 05:57 PM
**** Jeffries!

Viva_Palmeiras
16-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Easily wound up on Hibs.net - shirely not :fishin:

andy1875
16-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Easily wound up on Hibs.net - shirely not :fishin:

You implying i'm a Yam?

Viva_Palmeiras
16-09-2011, 08:54 PM
:not worth
You implying i'm a Yam?

Sorry Andy not implying anyone is just folks don't half get wound up

Dinkydoo
16-09-2011, 09:12 PM
:not worth

Sorry Andy not implying anyone is just folks don't half get wound up

Just because I said, **** Jeffries?

Not really getting wound up - as I very much doubt that FJK would ever come to Hibs - but to be honest, I can't really see why any hibby would want the embodiment of Heart of Midlothian as our manager; but don't let that get in the way of a good generalisation though :greengrin

andy1875
16-09-2011, 09:18 PM
JJ is already a Hibs legend, see 0-7, 6-2 and 5-1 at Hampden! :greengrin