PDA

View Full Version : Jim Jefferies

Paulzo
15-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Would any one take him,Would be good if billy brown could persuade him, then again he is a diehard jambo so probably not, but worth a shot. I would say he is a top manager in scotland:dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
15-09-2011, 09:09 PM
first post huh lol

and to answer your Q....no ta :wink:

just_joe
15-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Would any one take him,Would be good if billy brown could persuade him, then again he is a diehard jambo so probably not, but worth a shot. I would say he is a top manager in scotland:dunno:

If JJ put 100% into the job then YES in a heartbeat! Would he come to Hibs though? Possibly. Would he like to stick it up Romanov? maybe. Think he has too much respect though for the Heart's fans but who know! I would certainly take him though but I would imagine alot of fans wouldn't want him due to being a former Hearts manager. If he pu 100% into the job though I would welcome him with open arms and personally drive CC to wherever in England that he want's to go to.

Andy74
15-09-2011, 09:11 PM

Second try after would you take Maka. Good effort.

H18sry
15-09-2011, 09:16 PM

Your earlier fishing trip failed so what makes you so sure this one will succeed? :fishin::fishin:

:troll::troll:

Elephant Stone
15-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Your earlier fishing trip failed so what makes you so sure this one will succeed? :fishin::fishin:

:troll::troll:

It seems like a fair question to me.

Albion Hibs
15-09-2011, 09:19 PM
No I would not take fat JJ. We have nowhere to put him, we have a manager, we now have an assistant. He is more than welcome to join the squad that chase the seaguls and pick up litter at the end of the game, that is as close the pitch as I would like him to be.

just_joe
15-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Its certainly a fair question and one that was most likely going through a lot of Hibs fans heads when BB was confirmed.

frazeHFC
15-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Seeing his ugly mug 3 times a year is bad enough for me. No thanks. :bye:

Bishop Hibee
15-09-2011, 09:26 PM

:jamboclow

No chance.

H18sry
15-09-2011, 09:27 PM
It seems like a fair question to me.

And his earlier question about would you take Maka back? A thread that he deleted by himself? If that's not fishing or trolling then what is?

just_joe
15-09-2011, 09:27 PM
No I would not take fat JJ. We have nowhere to put him, we have a manager, we now have an assistant. He is more than welcome to join the squad that chase the seaguls and pick up litter at the end of the game, that is as close the pitch as I would like him to be.

Oh is that what he is? I had no idea.

FranckSuzy
15-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Not heard from A Regulator in a while....:wink:

matty_f
15-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Would any one take him,Would be good if billy brown could persuade him, then again he is a diehard jambo so probably not, but worth a shot. I would say he is a top manager in scotland:dunno: Do you think he could recreate the expression on his face when number 6 went in?

Elephant Stone
15-09-2011, 10:02 PM
And his earlier question about would you take Maka back? A thread that he deleted by himself? If that's not fishing or trolling then what is?

Fishing for what? The majority of people on this forum want Calderwood to go and Jefferies will be a viable replacement whether you like it or not.

1987green
15-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I think Fat jim and Broony would be a revalation at Easter Road but they *** as a 3 would draw the line at that wee fud Locke

Steve20
16-09-2011, 03:43 AM
Jefferies wouldn't come to Hibs, imo.

magnificent_seven
16-09-2011, 05:01 AM
I would take him. I know he is the person us Hibs fans love to hate but the guy would get results.He done a good job at Hearts and pretty much rebuilt the team and as much as it pains me to say,got them playing well and getting good results. Like it or lump it, he would be exactly the kind of manager we need right now.

Dinkydoo
16-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Too far.

No danger would I want FJK at Hibs.

calumhibee1
16-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Usually, no. Way things are just now? 100% yes. :agree:

Spike Mandela
16-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Anyone at the moment would be a better manager than CC but I don't get this love in with JJ.

He has had as much failure as success in his career and at at his age is finished as a dynamic manager imo and is finished. It is time for new blood on the management merry go round.

I suspect some on here are keen to appoint a Jambos legend just so as they can be seen as a liberal, thinking out the box, unbiased HIbby. I'm old fashioned, he will always be a fat Jambo ******* to me:greengrin

soproni1
16-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Anyone at the moment would be a better manager than CC but I don't get this love in with JJ.

He has had as much failure as success in his career and at at his age is finished as a dynamic manager imo and is finished. It is time for new blood on the management merry go round.

I suspect some on here are keen to appoint a Jambos legend just so as they can be seen as a liberal, thinking out the box, unbiased HIbby. I'm old fashioned, he will always be a fat Jambo ******* to me:greengrin

:agree:

poolman
16-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Fishing for what? The majority of people on this forum want Calderwood to go and Jefferies will be a viable replacement whether you like it or not.

Are you a pal of the OP :confused: because if you dont have a clue he's trolling your not up to speed mate in the grey matter

FJK a viable replacement :na na:

ronaldo7
16-09-2011, 08:35 AM
If JJ put 100% into the job then YES in a heartbeat! Would he come to Hibs though? Possibly. Would he like to stick it up Romanov? maybe. Think he has too much respect though for the Heart's fans but who know! I would certainly take him though but I would imagine alot of fans wouldn't want him due to being a former Hearts manager. If he pu 100% into the job though I would welcome him with open arms and personally drive CC to wherever in England that he want's to go to.

I think you've got that round the wrong way mate:wink:

Mikeystewart
16-09-2011, 09:15 AM
I think it underlines the state Hibs are in that some would consider a legend of our fiercest rivals a candidate for the job, a man who has been at the helm for many crushing defeats. And on the wrong end of some unsavoury chants.

P.s I would have him in a heart beat, he was the best manager in Scotland until he was sacked. well.. he's still in Scotland but not involved... yet :devil:

heretoday
16-09-2011, 10:14 AM
I want 2C how CC and BB get on B4 considering JJ.

Don't think JJ would come to ER anyway. He doesn't need the stress at his age.

jdships
16-09-2011, 10:18 AM

I second that :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
16-09-2011, 10:31 AM
At least if we had FJK as manager we'd have the satisfaction of hounding him out of office while watching a crap team and singing the 'Cheer Up Jimmy Jeffries' song.

Come on Rod, give us a crap Hibs manager we can really hate with venom for a change, instead of ex-heroes and nice enough guys but who want to be anywhere but here.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Usually, no. Way things are just now? 100% yes. :agree:

Like the post count keep it there!

Hibbyradge
16-09-2011, 10:38 AM
No danger would I have him at ER. He lives for the day when hearts beat us 7-0.

Elephant Stone
16-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Are you a pal of the OP :confused: because if you dont have a clue he's trolling your not up to speed mate in the grey matter

FJK a viable replacement :na na:

Why would it not be viable? It would no doubt split opinion and there would be much to disagree about but it's not an outrageous idea.

Albion Hibs
16-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Oh is that what he is? I had no idea.

That does not surprise me.

BEEJ
16-09-2011, 11:54 AM
I think it underlines the state Hibs are in that some would consider a legend of our fiercest rivals a candidate for the job, a man who has been at the helm for many crushing defeats. And on the wrong end of some unsavoury chants.

P.s I would have him in a heart beat, he was the best manager in Scotland until he was sacked. well.. he's still in Scotland but not involved... yet :devil:
What a surprise!

:hilarious

connerg
16-09-2011, 01:13 PM

Why not bring Gary Lock in too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We fought against a takeover bid from the yams in 1990 FFS.

HibsMax
16-09-2011, 01:28 PM
I think it's a fair question. It's ironic how some fans want the best for Hibs, unless that comes in maroon-wrapped package. If JJ could do a job at Hibs then I don't give a monkey's about his past. We don't need a manager who bleeds green, that's OUR job.

Bishop Hibee
16-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I think it's a fair question. It's ironic how some fans want the best for Hibs, unless that comes in maroon-wrapped package. If JJ could do a job at Hibs then I don't give a monkey's about his past. We don't need a manager who bleeds green, that's OUR job.

Hibs should and could do better than that greetin' faced maroon balloon.

It reminds me of when George Graham, an Arsenal legend, was manager of Spurs. The Spurs fans sang "man in a raincoat's blue and white army" as they couldn't bare to chant his name. He was hounded out at the first opportunity as would FJK.

MrRobot
16-09-2011, 01:35 PM
I want 2C how CC and BB get on B4 considering JJ.

Don't think JJ would come to ER anyway. He doesn't need the stress at his age.

This post sucks. Not because its invalid. Too much short code. Nut, no good.

I feel I just read a text from a 12 year old ned to her BFF, bout her BF, who she luffs AAF.
:aok::greengrin

HibsMax
16-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Hibs should and could do better than that greetin' faced maroon balloon.

I hear (read) this all the time. I doubt we'll ever appoint a manager that will make everyone happy. Maybe we should do better but my point is that we're not really in a position to pick and choose our next appointment based on the candidates history. I am saying that if JJ was the best on offer at that point in time, snap him up.

Jim44
16-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Brown's decision to come to ER only came about because FJK persuaded him to. That clears the decks for Jeffries to slink back to Tynie where he can take up the DoF post which he was going to take if he hadn't had Brown trailing on his apron strings.

Aldo
16-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Wouldnt bother me as long as they did wots right fir the club...it would defo take time to get used to tbh.

Will it happen.....nah

heretoday
16-09-2011, 03:59 PM
This post sucks. Not because its invalid. Too much short code. Nut, no good.

I feel I just read a text from a 12 year old ned to her BFF, bout her BF, who she luffs AAF.
:aok::greengrin

At my age, to be described as a 12 year old ned does the heart good. Thanks.

Another Guinness barman! And none o' yer chilled nonsense.....

hibiedude
16-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Message for the OP I got a virus alert reading your post and that only happens when there's a Jambo about. :na na:

healfyhibee
16-09-2011, 04:52 PM
He'll be the next Scotland manager probably as they have their hun/wee hun hiring policy in full motion. This post is ridiculous though Fat Jim is not a good manager hes a wee bit better than yogi and mixu and that's about it. I think that Hibernian need to get a young manager and give him their full backing for 5 years and set out a project with him rather than against him and pay him a decent wage. Until the board sort themselves out and get some more cash running through the club were not going to have much success. Fat Jim is not going to solve this problem.

Also Hes a JAMBO! NO WAY!

MrRobot
16-09-2011, 06:07 PM
At my age, to be described as a 12 year old ned does the heart good. Thanks.

Another Guinness barman! And none o' yer chilled nonsense.....

NB m8 :wink::greengrin

Keith_M
16-09-2011, 06:27 PM

Hi Jim, are you sitting in the Changing Room waiting for the call?

:greengrin