PDA

View Full Version : Billy Brown story....

Eaststand
15-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Not many people know this story, but I think it's time to share it, so here's something about BB that will raise a few eyebrows.......

Billy's missus worships the ground he walks on and, a few years ago, she was toiling to come up with a decent birthday present for him.

One of Mrs B's girly pals suggested that Mrs B should maybe get Billys initials tattooed on her bum to show that she was so devoted to him......so as a surprise, Mrs B did exactly that and got a letter B tattooed on each of her cheeks.

Later that day, Mrs B heard Billys car being parked in the drive, so she rushed to the bedroom, took off her clothes, and then she bent over the bed so he would see what she had done to show the level of love for her man

Billy walked into the house, seen his missus bent over and said...

Who the ****** is BOB

:na na:

Welcome to Hibs Billy, and all the best

GGTTH

Mikey
15-09-2011, 08:09 PM
:tee hee:

R'Albin
15-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Not many people know this story, but I think it's time to share it, so here's something about BB that will raise a few eyebrows.......

Billy's missus worships the ground he walks on and, a few years ago, she was toiling to come up with a decent birthday present for him.

One of Mrs B's girly pals suggested that Mrs B should maybe get Billys initials tattooed on her bum to show that she was so devoted to him......so as a surprise, Mrs B did exactly that and got a letter B tattooed on each of her cheeks.

Later that day, Mrs B heard Billys car being parked in the drive, so she rushed to the bedroom, took off her clothes, and then she bent over the bed so he would see what she had done to show the level of love for her man

Who the ****** is BOB

GGTTH

:greengrin

ALF TUPPER
15-09-2011, 08:20 PM
B:asshole:B

Good one :tee hee:

Irish_Steve
15-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Welcome to Hibs, Bob lol

HibeesLA
15-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I have heard a story of a girl that got a 'W' tattooed on each inner thigh.

just_joe
15-09-2011, 09:24 PM
LOL that was good!

Niffy
15-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Ach that's an old Basil Bolli joke.

Kojock
15-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Would his initials not be WB as in William Brown:confused:

Franck Stanton
15-09-2011, 10:36 PM

Gees, some folk, nit-picking or what ?

HibeeDave
15-09-2011, 10:38 PM

WOB would ruin the punchline :na na:

hibee92
15-09-2011, 10:42 PM

he was actually born billy :wink:

snooky
16-09-2011, 12:00 AM
LOL that was good!

Lindsay Lohan?

--------
16-09-2011, 08:51 AM
he was actually born billy :wink:

No he wasn't.

He was born anonymous like the rest if us - then his ma and pa decided what they were going to call him. :greengrin

Kojock
16-09-2011, 09:19 AM
No he wasn't.

He was born anonymous like the rest if us - then his ma and pa decided what they were going to call him. :greengrin

Source ???

Maybe his parents knew they were having a boy and had his name chosen prior to his birth. :wink:

--------
16-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Source ???

Maybe his parents knew they were having a boy and had his name chosen prior to his birth. :wink:

All those years ago when he was born, there weren't any scans. You took what you got and didn't complain.

Well, my mum and dad complained, but they got nowhere. :greengrin

Kojock
16-09-2011, 09:33 AM
All those years ago when he was born, there weren't any scans. You took what you got and didn't complain.

Well, my mum and dad complained, but they got nowhere. :greengrin

Maybe they chose a unisex name so that they could call him / her - Billy :agree:

proud_and_green
16-09-2011, 12:49 PM
i have heard a story of a girl that got a 'w' tattooed on each inner thigh.

wow....?

ChilliEater
16-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Anyway, Colin calderwood's missus worship the ground he walks on and......no, I'd better not:greengrin

aberhibsfc
16-09-2011, 08:35 PM

Who the ****** is BOB

GGTTH

Good one, could almost tell the punch line before we got there.

Can't help thinking it might look like......

BoB
*Y*

Whereas if it was the laddie Fashanu,

bOb

Alright, I'm making an erse of it. - I hope this ain't what Agent Broon tells all his Jambo bampots.