PDA

View Full Version : Two and a half men

DH1875
15-09-2011, 01:43 PM
If ever a programme should call it time once the main character has left it has to be this. Can't believe there bringing Ashton Kutcher (what a ****) in as Charlie Sheen's replacement.

Sir David Gray
15-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Complete madness.

Whilst the other characters such as Alan and Jake are really good in it as well, it was Charlie Sheen who really made Two and a Half Men the success that it was. Without him in it, they really would be better off leaving it in the past and moving on to another project.

I know you can never say never but I cannot see the introduction of Ashton Kutcher working out, in terms of him trying to fill Charlie Sheen's boots. I'll give them two series, at the very most, before it gets cancelled altogether, either that or the show's creator Chuck Lorre will maybe decide to kiss and make up with Charlie Sheen.

To me, it's a bit like trying to bring back Only Fools and Horses but not include David Jason and writing Del Boy out of the scripts altogether. It just wouldn't work.

Haymaker
16-09-2011, 04:57 PM
They are killing off charlie in the first episode. Ashton is coming in as an internet billionnaire or something. Not sure how that will work with Alan and Jake which is the whole point of the show.

Sean1875
16-09-2011, 06:36 PM
One of the most over-rated shows i've ever seen, just saying :greengrin

Sodje_18
22-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Thought the first episode was the best in a long time. Two and a half men has been pish for about 2 series now just going for cheap laughs. Think theres now going to be some genuine humour in it :agree:

R'Albin
22-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Thought the first episode was the best in a long time. Two and a half men has been pish for about 2 series now just going for cheap laughs. Think theres now going to be some genuine humour in it :agree:

I thought the last two series were okay but were beginning to get weak towards the end.

I thought this episode was very well written:agree: I was worried they were just going to replace charlie with Ashton Kutcher but thanfully they didn't, and I thought the way the killed Charlie off was good:greengrin I also thought they were going to make Schmeet or whatever he is called just like Charlie.. But they didn't the only way they relate at all really is the money.

I think this upcoming series of Two and a half men could be very good :thumbsup:

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-09-2011, 08:38 AM
To me, it's a bit like trying to bring back Only Fools and Horses but not include David Jason and writing Del Boy out of the scripts altogether. It just wouldn't work. This is highlighted by the Boycie/Marlene off shoot Green, Green Grass which is dire stuff!

Geo_1875
23-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Who told Ashton Kutcher he could act? The most one dimensional, one character actor I've ever seen. Piss poor writng and performances. It was like watching Dude Wheres My Paycheck.

Gatecrasher
23-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Who told Ashton Kutcher he could act? The most one dimensional, one character actor I've ever seen. Piss poor writng and performances. It was like watching Dude Wheres My Paycheck.

I like Aston Kutcher :whistle:

That 70's Show was one of the funniest things out when i was growing up :agree:

Geo_1875
23-09-2011, 12:23 PM
That 70s Show, Dude Wheres My Car, Punked and now Two and a Half Men. Ashton Kutchner "acting" stupid. That's not really a stretch for him.

I'd really rather they tried One and a Half Men and a Ghost, or just One and a Half Men.

capitals_finest
10-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Charlie Sheen is a hero and to replace him with this tosser is not a good move.

Slight change of subject but has anyone seen the new Curb? It is excellent :not worth