PDA

View Full Version : Sam Stanton

Billy
14-09-2011, 05:18 PM
For those who have been asking whether he is related to the great man, here is the young lad answering that question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=743u3EGsuvE

Future17
14-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Two good interviews. I like to see the young guys getting some time in front of the cameras - good media experience for them and good for the fans to be kept up to date with what's going on at all levels of the club. :aok:

:flag:

BEEJ
14-09-2011, 06:49 PM
:agree: One area of the club right now where there is some sense of encouragement that we're progressing.

Good luck to the U-19 squad. :thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
14-09-2011, 08:30 PM
I think it's good to hear those interviews from the club and give the young team a bit of exposure, let them taste a bit of the limelight and it gives the supporters a bit of a connection with them as well. The two of them seemed fairly well spoken, obviously Sam Stanton appeared a wee bit more shy but hopefully as he gets more used to doing media work, he'll become more confident.

Someone should tell Dean Horribine, though, that there's no longer a reserve team for him to play in! :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
14-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Someone should tell Dean Horribine, though, that there's no longer a reserve team for him to play in! :greengrin
Or maybe he knows something we don't...

Sean1875
15-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Deano is a good mate of mine, brilliant player :aok: