PDA

View Full Version : where is mikey stewart???

keep the faith
14-09-2011, 04:34 PM
He was training with us then supposed to be joining the yams. Is he still without a club?

Still think he would vastly improve our midfield but I'm curious to why he still hasn't a club. Past rep catching up with him? Decent player too imo.

Shaggy
14-09-2011, 05:08 PM
HE Can be a good player when hes in the mood,

but a premadonna... I dont think the ego would mix well in the current pool,

need a manager/leader first, no another player in

3pm
14-09-2011, 06:01 PM
He'll be arguing with his shadow somewhere.

jdships
14-09-2011, 06:32 PM
where is mikey stewart???

In Outer Mongolia hopefully :greengrin

The Falcon
14-09-2011, 06:46 PM
where is mikey stewart???

In Outer Mongolia hopefully :greengrin

He's still bouncing down the road after Collins was finished with him :greengrin

scoopyboy
14-09-2011, 06:52 PM
I don't believe he was training with us.

sahib
14-09-2011, 08:05 PM
He's still bouncing down the road after Collins was finished with him :greengrin

In my opinion Mikey Stewart good player for us, John Collins was a poor manager. Why does the former get all the flack?

The Falcon
14-09-2011, 08:28 PM
In my opinion Mikey Stewart good player for us, John Collins was a poor manager. Why does the former get all the flack?

Stewart did ok but there wasnt the room for two ego's that size and Collins won. As you say Stewart was a good enough player for us so maybe this was an example of Collins bad management. Rather than patch things up for the good of the team he kicked him out the club.

Dosent fit with the "Petrie backed the players against Collins" threads but there you go.

erin go bragh
14-09-2011, 08:50 PM

A poor manager ? Won us a cup , disposing of a certain team on the way [81% pos]

Answer to your question , cause he is a hearts prick twice over going on three :greengrin

GGTTH

greenlex
15-09-2011, 06:30 AM
Stewart did ok but there wasnt the room for two ego's that size and Collins won. As you say Stewart was a good enough player for us so maybe this was an example of Collins bad management. Rather than patch things up for the good of the team he kicked him out the club. Dosent fit with the "Petrie backed the players against Collins" threads but there you go. Fonz 1 Pottsie 0

Dinkydoo
15-09-2011, 07:04 AM
Nowhere near ER, hopefully.

Keith_M
15-09-2011, 07:37 AM
Maybe we could create a new book, "Where's Mikey".

:greengrin

keep the faith
15-09-2011, 08:17 AM
The Hibs logic eh. We would welcome the uninspiring billy brown, a man with a long long association with the yams but not former Hibs player Stewart! :)

Anyway, the point I was making is that it seems to be a waste of talent that someone with his ability is still scratching around for a club again. This time a good 4 months after his last short term contract ended. A questionable attitude has very much hampered his career.

Like I say, if he got his head down and took a last chance he could easily run our midfield and look at international squads. However you suspect he will end up in the Aussie league or something, where being ex man u matters more than form. Miller style. Shame.

DH1875
15-09-2011, 12:47 PM
OK.......So no one knows where he is then :dunno:.

Septimus
15-09-2011, 02:32 PM
They seek him here, they seek him there.....just follow the smell of vomit.

ancient hibee
15-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Seems strange-not as if he's Brian Kerr.

HibbyAndy
15-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Heard he applied for the nightshift supervisors job at the new Asda in Straiton, Just saying likes.