PDA

View Full Version : Spain V Scotland.

RamblingJack
14-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Who's coming over next month for the game? Some bars are running coaches from Benidorm 20 euros.

soproni1
14-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Who's coming over next month for the game? Some bars are running coaches from Benidorm 20 euros.

I'll be there.... any names - only one i can find is the hun bar.

Any info on whst is goin on in Alicante that day? Heard a couple of rumblings of a beach party

Brummie_Hibs
14-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Me, but I won't be setting foot anywhere near Benidorm! Geez....

H18sry
14-09-2011, 02:34 PM
The Church will be out in force :saltireflag:saltireflag:saltireflag:saltireflag

RamblingJack
14-09-2011, 03:17 PM
I'll be there.... any names - only one i can find is the hun bar.

Any info on whst is goin on in Alicante that day? Heard a couple of rumblings of a beach party

I'm sure the Union Jack bar and also The Stretford End are running coaches,i'll have a look on Friday and let you know,as for Alicante i don't know whats happening there but i'm sure they'll have something on as there will be thousands with out tickets on the streets.

pandahfc
14-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Heading over to Madrid from Liverpool on the Sunday and then train to Alicante on Tuesday morning. Not got enough travel club points so no ticket for now, hopefully get one over there. Will enjoy the party whatever. Alba Gu Brath

MacBean
14-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Flying from Leeds Bradford on Sunday 9th October, back Wednesday 12th. Staying in Alicante Hills, along with a load of others!

The TAMB are trying to organise a beach party on the day of the game followed by a Paris-esqu march to the stadium. Of course this will be Alicante though, not Benidorm.:greengrin

RamblingJack
14-09-2011, 03:43 PM
Heading over to Madrid from Liverpool on the Sunday and then train to Alicante on Tuesday morning. Not got enough travel club points so no ticket for now, hopefully get one over there. Will enjoy the party whatever. Alba Gu Brath

You might get a ticket for the Spanish end but i doubt if you will get one for our end,i heard Scotland are only getting 1500 tickets,the ground holds 30,000.

RamblingJack
14-09-2011, 03:53 PM
Flying from Leeds Bradford on Sunday 9th October, back Wednesday 12th. Staying in Alicante Hills, along with a load of others!

The TAMB are trying to organise a beach party on the day of the game followed by a Paris-esqu march to the stadium. Of course this will be Alicante though, not Benidorm.:greengrin

You won't be allowed even a can of beer on the beach,trust me.

joe breezy
14-09-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm thinking of going - will probably miss the match though by being in a bar with 200 Scottish people in it and a wee telly in the corner