PDA

View Full Version : Take a seat in the dugout with Xpert 11

jon paul jones
14-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Hibs Net Xpert 11 Football managers wanted

Budding Hibby Online Football Managers

Big shouts out to all you Hibees. I admin the Xpert 11 online football league called 1875 to Famous Five with fellow hibbees across the world which is starting its 11th season in a weeks time. (Each season only takes 14 -18 weeks)

Xpert Eleven (X11) is a FREE Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching. YOU get to decide on what players to buy, sell, train and what tactics to use in your matches.

The game chooses if you win or lose matches based on your tactics and you just sit and wait for the result. You can watch a live version when the incidents of the match are tele-printed on a statistics page.

This game focuses on building a team and creating banter through the press releases as your team improves or the maroon hits the fan. You can buy players and bid against other managers just like a normal transfer window.

Lots of fun if you have a spare 30 minutes a week and dont mind logging in daily to train your players for a minute. Thats it! Regular log ins and manage your team to the title with cup games and friendlies if you want.

We have a dedicated Hibby league with two divisions of 10 teams running every 3-4 months and are looking for at least 5 new managers for the new season starting next week.

The 1875 to Famous Five league is for Hibbies only and all you have to do is click on the link and join up before being allocated a team in the Hibs league.

i'll follow up and accept your request and you can start managing the revolving door.

GG2TH

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=193102

jon paul jones
16-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Now only 5 spaces left :flag::flag:

fat freddy
16-09-2011, 12:27 PM
how many spaces are left now?...when does the new season start?...do i still get promoted if no new managers are recruited?

easty
16-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Ive signed up.

fat freddy
16-09-2011, 01:26 PM
you'll be given an underachieving team whose manager has left due to being humiliated too often...the good thing is you cant get relegated from the division they put you in.

yogibear1975
16-09-2011, 02:18 PM
My Team Liverpool FC1.2 have started well and are ready to storm the league. :flag:

fat freddy
16-09-2011, 06:54 PM
heard it all before...you'll resign within two months due to poor results caused by an inability to understand how the swedish computer works..

H18sry
21-09-2011, 08:56 AM
Have all the spaces been filled?

fat freddy
21-09-2011, 06:35 PM
yes...the season kicks off on the 27th.....pop on in around a month and there will be a few clubs needing managers...theres usually a high casualty rate for rookie managers on xpert11.