PDA

View Full Version : Who should partner GOC

AlbertK86
13-09-2011, 07:59 AM
I believe Sodje should be given a chance. I wasn't keen on him at first but he started scoring a few towards the end of last season. Only at hibs would be leaving out somebody who had been on a wee scoring streak !Also think his hold!up play and bustling style would complement GOC and Gaz could be presented with a lot more chances than he has been so far.
Would also like to see Griffiths on the left as he looks like he may be able to create as well as score

Wembley67
13-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Pablo escobar.

itchy07
13-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Someone who can help him score.

Dashing Bob S
13-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Shouldn't be either/or. If you can't get three footballers comfortably into a toilet cubicle, then our training regime needs looked at.

NYHibby
13-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Pablo escobar.

Same person?

Thecat23
13-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Leigh should be starting every game unless unfit. He's rapid and can score from anywhere. Garry and Leigh up front for me. :agree:

AlbertK86
13-09-2011, 10:00 AM

:aok:

Like your humour mate ! Nice One centurion

Judas Iscariot
13-09-2011, 10:10 AM
If only Charlie Nicholas was still playing..

LancashireHibby
13-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Maybe controversial, but I'd like to see a Sodje-Griffiths partnership.

Baader
13-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Like to see Griffiths up there with Garry O.

But won't' make much difference if they do not get the service they need..

Craig_in_Prague
13-09-2011, 10:59 AM
Does it really matter?

feel sorry for all the forwards, living on scraps and difficult to do much with hoofball at you all day.

grantonhibee
13-09-2011, 01:21 PM
griffiths or sodje..

Bostonhibby
13-09-2011, 04:07 PM
**** it, I will give it a go.............

Spike Mandela
13-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Griffiths for me and Sodje in reserve. Yet to see what Agogo offers apart from a few head flicks and doesn't seem that mobile but it might be a match fitness issue.

Convinced Griffiths has goals in him at this level.

down-the-slope
13-09-2011, 10:17 PM
a good lawyer would be his best partner right now :rolleyes:

Wilson
14-09-2011, 08:26 AM
If only Charlie Nicholas was still playing..Rather have Charlie Sheen.

CRAZYHIBBY
14-09-2011, 09:58 AM
griffths should darken his hair incase gaz tries to snort him

Scouse Hibee
14-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Hopefully a like minded chap who doesn't mind the bottom bunk and shares his stash!

Hibee87
14-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe controversial, but I'd like to see a Sodje-Griffiths partnership.

Nothing controversial about that mate that would be my starting 2 up top on satarday. Especially with the news that gaz has been in this week his head aint going to be on the pitch thats for sure. sodje is the best target man we have at the club who wins most balls in the air, never falls on his erse and is not offside nearly half as much as others who have played that role. he is also capable of scoring as we have seen.
griffiths, although not seen much of the guy has an eye for goal by all acocutns and is the perfect player to be on the end of any little flicks/knock downs as well. Also i think jimmy scott in the centre mid role can compliment both players, again any kock downs by sodje or if he holds the ball up and lays back to our CM jimmy has shown he can hit a ball and also if he doesnt score he normaly finds the target and i would say griffiths would be the quickest in the team to react to any loos balls in the box.

If only i were manager and this was champ man i guess :greengrin

Northernhibee
14-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Nothing controversial about that mate that would be my starting 2 up top on satarday. Especially with the news that gaz has been in this week his head aint going to be on the pitch thats for sure. sodje is the best target man we have at the club who wins most balls in the air, never falls on his erse and is not offside nearly half as much as others who have played that role. he is also capable of scoring as we have seen.
griffiths, although not seen much of the guy has an eye for goal by all acocutns and is the perfect player to be on the end of any little flicks/knock downs as well. Also i think jimmy scott in the centre mid role can compliment both players, again any kock downs by sodje or if he holds the ball up and lays back to our CM jimmy has shown he can hit a ball and also if he doesnt score he normaly finds the target and i would say griffiths would be the quickest in the team to react to any loos balls in the box.

If only i were manager and this was champ man i guess :greengrin

I'm not entirely uncertain that if we don't see GO'C play on Saturday, we might not see him in a Hibs shirt again.

If the possession charge, the insurance fraud charge or both stick, then we could be looking at jail time to make an example of him after THAT TV programme.

I sincerely hope not.

Hibee87
14-09-2011, 01:43 PM
I'm not entirely uncertain that if we don't see GO'C play on Saturday, we might not see him in a Hibs shirt again.

If the possession charge, the insurance fraud charge or both stick, then we could be looking at jail time to make an example of him after THAT TV programme.

I sincerely hope not.

Its a conspiricay though media out ot sabotage hibs and G.O'C :greengrin

seriously agree with you though, i wouldnt be surprised if hibs took the action to terminate his contract. If things are to be believed from that programme I doubt hibs would have known about his previous failed drugs test and i doubt they woudl know anything about the insurance thing. and as you said if both stick then he is looking at a wee stint at her majestys pleasure best to drop him till all court cases are heard as they will no doubt affect his game and also shoudl give him time to think long and hard abotu his choices and hopefully seek some help with his marching powder addiction (which was not exactly uncommon knowledge during his first stint)

ancient hibee
14-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Donald Finlay.

The Falcon
14-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Sodje deserves the chance.

R'Albin
14-09-2011, 08:09 PM
O'Connor with Sodje, with Griffiths playing just behind them.

DAVE1875
14-09-2011, 08:16 PM
Ola Jordan? :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
14-09-2011, 08:48 PM
the way things are looking just now, it will be tommy sheridan partnering him in the nick 11

Irish_Steve
14-09-2011, 08:54 PM
More likely to be Ian Black :whistle:

Albion Hibs
14-09-2011, 09:16 PM
I would like to see Griffiths playing off O'Connor. The only concern would be that when we did that on Saturday and took Agogo off we looked defensively weaker as the ball was not being held up that wll and seemed to invite pressure on the defence. If Palsson is going to play at centre mid then he needs to improve to allow Osborne to move forward a little, rather than Osborne having to do the same, if not more defending.

erin go bragh
14-09-2011, 10:39 PM
[QUOTE=Hibee87;2914763]Its a conspiricay though media out ot sabotage hibs and G.O'C :greengrin

seriously agree with you though, i wouldnt be surprised if hibs took the action to terminate his contract. If things are to be believed from that programme I doubt hibs would have known about his previous failed drugs test and i doubt they woudl know anything about the insurance thing. and as you said if both stick then he is looking at a wee stint at her majestys pleasure best to drop him till all court cases are heard as they will no doubt affect his game and also shoudl give him time to think long and hard abotu his choices and hopefully seek some help with his marching powder addiction (which was not exactly uncommon knowledge during his first stint)[/QUOTE

Without o`connor we would be up the creek without a paddle , better to drop him ?
We have only scored 3 league goals and guess who scored them all .
Gary has screwed the heed since he signed for us and should be judged on that ,not on stuff prior to him signing .

GGTTH