PDA

View Full Version : what is worse...

Hibs7
12-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Staying with an inept manager or ditching him and getting someone in who can actually manage and understands tactics, I have been willing to give CC time but it has now run out, he needs to be sacked as we are not going to improve with him in charge, yesterday was the final straw, incompetence beyond belief.

Wellbankhibby
12-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Staying with an inept manager or ditching him and getting someone in who can actually manage and understands tactics, I have been willing to give CC time but it has now run out, he needs to be sacked as we are not going to improve with him in charge, yesterday was the final straw, incompetence beyond belief.

My First love has always been Hibernian FC and that will NEVER change. I dont liketo see Managers come and go at Hibs but when it is a Glaring problem it has to be fixed. CC is not and has never been interested in our team. He really does not have a clue. GET RID OF NOW. :agree:

machibby
12-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Have to say I did think he was the man to take us forward and have been waiting patiently for him to get his own team and change things round. Yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I don't think I have been to such a poor game of football, and I've seen some dross over the years. I noted in Calderwoods post match interview that he actually says we would go away happy if we score the winning goal at the end, well sorry Colin but you are soooo wrong. Maybe go away slightly less depressed, but happiness is not something that can be obtained from this style of football. Left me wondering what he does with the team all week. I could stand the poor results if we were actually attempting to play football, but this lumping it up to Agogo and the O'connor was just dreadful and only resulted in heaping pressure on a low confidence team by invariably losing the ball. Please please get rid of this guy, he makes the memory of the Williamson era seem entertaining.