PDA

View Full Version : I think the problem with Calderwood is,

Eaststand
12-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Thats he's an assistant manager, not a manager

This may well have been discussed before, so apologies for going over old ground, but..

We all hoped that CC would move us forward after Yogi, and after all the signings, we hoped that CC could gel the players into a team, but yesterdays game was a complete shambles, and the signs are that we're actually getting worse instead of better.
If I was to rank the worst 10 Hibs games I've been to in the last 45 or so years, at least 4 or 5 of them have been since CC became manager

CC looks very hesitant, uneasy and edgy during interviews and his answers actually don't make sense at times.
He had reasonable success down south as an assistant manager, and that's what he is, an assistant manager who needs someone else to be the front man, to speak to the press, to lead/direct and to take the club interviews etc.
There's no shame in admitting that your out of your depth, and it happens in other areas of business

CC must know that a lot of fans turned against him after his terrible handling of the forest/birmigham fiasco, and he is now stuck in a situation that he clearly doesn't want to be in.

His pride might not let him resign, but I reckon a good heart to heart fireside chat behind closed doors with CC and our Chief Executive is urgently needed and hopefully then an amicable parting to follow.
I'd hope that CC will wake up to the cold facts that it really isn't working out for him at ER, and he could agree to do the honourable thing and move aside.
He was given a good chance at ER, he should be grateful for that, and not expect a severance payment. Just accept that unfortunately, it hasn't worked out as we all hoped it would with him at ER

CC would then get to return to be nearer his family in Englands green and pleasant lands, and we get on with the job of bringing in a manager who respects or club and supporters and who wants to work at sorting out the mess that we are in.

GGTTH

Golden Bear
12-09-2011, 01:42 PM

This may well have been discussed before, so apologies for going over old ground, but..

We all hoped that CC would move us forward after Yogi, and after all the signings, we hoped that CC could gel the players into a team, but yesterdays game was a complete shambles, and the signs are that we're actually getting worse instead of better.
If I was to rank the worst 10 Hibs games I've been to in the last 45 or so years, at least 4 or 5 of them have been since CC became manager

CC looks very hesitant, uneasy and edgy during interviews and his answers actually don't make sense at times.
He had reasonable success down south as an assistant manager, and that's what he is, an assistant manager who needs someone else to be the front man, to speak to the press, to lead/direct and to take the club interviews etc.
There's no shame in admitting that your out of your depth, and it happens in other areas of business

CC must know that a lot of fans turned against him after his terrible handling of the forest/birmigham fiasco, and he is now stuck in a situation that he clearly doesn't want to be in.

His pride might not let him resign, but I reckon a good heart to heart fireside chat behind closed doors with CC and our Chief Executive is urgently needed and hopefully then an amicable parting to follow.
I'd hope that CC will wake up to the cold facts that it really isn't working out for him at ER, and he could agree to do the honourable thing and move aside.
He was given a good chance at ER, he should be grateful for that, and not expect a severance payment. Just accept that unfortunately, it hasn't worked out as we all hoped it would with him at ER

CC would then get to return to be nearer his family in Englands green and pleasant lands, and we get on with the job of bringing in a manager who respects or club and supporters and who wants to work at sorting out the mess that we are in.

GGTTH

:agree:

Good sensible and factual post which has absolutely no place on this messageboard.

:wink:

Mikey
12-09-2011, 01:45 PM

You could have saved yourself typing the rest as that sums it up, and I think a lot of people are coming round to this way of thinking.

He's got an eye for a player but he doesn't seem to be able to get them to play.

HFC 0-7
12-09-2011, 01:56 PM
You could have saved yourself typing the rest as that sums it up, and I think a lot of people are coming round to this way of thinking.

He's got an eye for a player but he doesn't seem to be able to get them to play.

He has got an eye for a player but doesnt seem to be able to look at what is required and get that type of player. We needed midfielders, he got them, but IMO he has brought in too many midfielders of the same type. No creativity has been brought in when the team is crying out for it. A defender was brought in (O'Hanlon), but we needed a leader and I dont think he is a leader, he doesnt seem to be trying to control these defence. The result is a good team on paper that lacks cutting edge and organisation.

Wellbankhibby
12-09-2011, 01:56 PM

Im sick of saying it and I will continue to post on this site until the Board see sense and remove Cc from his present position. How much longer do we have to put up with this absolute dross. I know some of you want him to remain in this post but it would be interesting to see a current Pole who wants him here. We are going from Bad to worse. as for the guy who said we would finish 4th in the league surely to god you dont still believe this. get rid of him before we loose any more supporters. Mr Calderwood your boring us to death. Time to go NOW PLEASE. :confused:

--------
12-09-2011, 02:01 PM

GGTTH

I agree that he can't possibly be unaware of how many of the fans feel about him and the carry-on with Birmingham and Forest.

I agree he doesn't want to be at ER.

My opinion is, however, that he's working his ticket right now - doing the job badly so that eventually the board will have to sack him and pay him compensation.

Honour and gratitude don't amount to a hill of beans in football these days - that's if they ever did.

IMO until Calderwood leaves or is punted, we're right royally screwed.

When he does go, however that agreeable event comes to pass, we're left with the same guy who appointed Collins, Craig, Paatelainen, Hughes, Calderwood and Adams in charge of the selection of our NEXT team boss. And responsible only to an owner who seems to be so far removed from any real interest in the day-to-day running of the team (and its results) that he may as well be living in another galaxy.

So actually, we'll still be right royally screwed.

HibsMax
12-09-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm still giving him until Christmas. That's not based on anything that I have seen from Hibs this season, it's just where I drew the line in the sand and I'm sticking to it. I might change my mind if there was a slew of replacements but there clearly isn't anyone that the Hibs support can agree upon (based upon numerous polls that have appeared on here over the past few months).

I would have ideally liked to have seen improvements being made (either in results or just the way we're playing) but it appears there have been none. I'm not looking for excuses but part of the problem may be related to the way this season started i.e., disjointed, games all over the place. But with that said, the players should be able to get the basics right and from what I have seen online and read on here, that's just not happening.

There are only two ways this season can go:
1. we stay where we are,
2. we make improvements and chalk up this up to a "slow start".

If we haven't improved by Christmas, which is ample time IMO, then something needs to be done.

Golden Bear
12-09-2011, 02:07 PM
I agree that he can't possibly be unaware of how many of the fans feel about him and the carry-on with Birmingham and Forest.

My opinion is, however, that he's working his ticket right now - doing the job badly so that eventually the board will have to sack him and pay him compensation.Honour and gratitude don't amount to a hill of beans in football these days - that's if they ever did.

When he does go, however that agreeable event comes to pass, we're left with the same guy who appointed Collins, Craig, Paatelainen, Hughes, Calderwood and Adams in charge of the selection of our NEXT team boss. And responsible only to an owner who seems to be so far removed from any real interest in the day-to-day running of the team (and its results) that he may as well be living in another galaxy.

I must admit that thought has crossed my mind as well.

Things have got so bad that I'm beginning to wonder if CC is extracting the urine but the players' are hardly performing with any sense of professional pride either.

HibsMax
12-09-2011, 02:09 PM
I think the notion that CC is deliberately sabotaging Hibs just so he gets punted is ludicrous (but not impossible). How will his career benefit by doing that?

Golden Bear
12-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I think the notion that CC is deliberately sabotaging Hibs just so he gets punted is ludicrous (but not impossible). How will his career benefit by doing that?

He may well have something already up his sleeve and is therefore trying to force the issue and "negotiate" the best possible termination package?

HibsMax
12-09-2011, 02:16 PM
He may well have something already up his sleeve and is therefore trying to force the issue and "negotiate" the best possible termination package?

I hear what you're saying, it just strikes me as something that would be the opposite of what a person would do to try and get a new job. What does it say about a man's character if he's willing to perform badly just to get out of his contract? It sets a very bad precedent. What is to stop him doing it again? And again? If he gets that sort of reputation he will be even less attractive as a boss than he is now.

Captain Trips
12-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Hibs problems started long before CC was appointed. Firstly all the players we have signed on short contracts was not a good idea. CC since he came in has not really done much different and brought in more on short term deals. CC is a part of the problem the board are the major problem. We seem to have no long term plans on the pitch

JimBHibees
12-09-2011, 02:25 PM
My opinion is, however, that he's working his ticket right now - doing the job badly so that eventually the board will have to sack him and pay him compensation.

Must admit that was what I was thinking after the derby where he IMO inexplicably changed the team from the Berwick 5-0 game. I know it was only a 3rd division team however it was really the only semblance of a performance fom Hibs in months.

I wouldnt altogether rule it out maybe there was a large degree of bitterness on his part towards the club if they refused permission from teams he wanted to speak to in the summer. Hopefully it is complete nonsense and he is just a very single minded individual who painstakingly gets the job done over a longer period.

JimBHibees
12-09-2011, 02:28 PM
I hear what you're saying, it just strikes me as something that would be the opposite of what a person would do to try and get a new job. What does it say about a man's character if he's willing to perform badly just to get out of his contract? It sets a very bad precedent. What is to stop him doing it again? And again? If he gets that sort of reputation he will be even less attractive as a boss than he is now.

I think you would only do this if you were 100% sure that you had a job lined up e.g if your mate who you worked well with previously had a good management position and hadnt apparently filled the position of Assistant Manager. :greengrin

HFC 0-7
12-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Hibs problems started long before CC was appointed. Firstly all the players we have signed on short contracts was not a good idea. CC since he came in has not really done much different and brought in more on short term deals. CC is a part of the problem the board are the major problem. We seem to have no long term plans on the pitch

IMO, the reason CC has brought players in on short terms deals is because that is all the board would sanction, probably due to the question mark over whether calderwood will still look to jump ship.

patlowe
12-09-2011, 02:37 PM

He's been a disaster at Hibs and entirely lacking in charisma but I think it's hugely unfair to question the guy's integrity, particularly when I've never heard a bad word said about him from within the game.

Russ
12-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Im sick of saying it and I will continue to post on this site until the Board see sense and remove Cc from his present position. How much longer do we have to put up with this absolute dross. I know some of you want him to remain in this post but it would be interesting to see a current Pole who wants him here. We are going from Bad to worse. as for the guy who said we would finish 4th in the league surely to god you dont still believe this. get rid of him before we loose any more supporters. Mr Calderwood your boring us to death. Time to go NOW PLEASE. :confused:

From the basic spelling mistakes I'm going to hazard a guess, GO BACK TO SCHOOL YAM.

Peevemor
12-09-2011, 02:47 PM
IMO, the reason CC has brought players in on short terms deals is because that is all the board would sanction, probably due to the question mark over whether calderwood will still look to jump ship.

I think the opposite is the case, in that the length of deals are being stipulated by the players/agents. A lot of the guys we're signing will see Hibs as a stepping stone on the way to a better paid job elsewhere, therefore they don't want the issue of transfer fees holding up a potential move. They don't want to tie themselves down to 3 years earning less than half of what they'll get at a championship club for example..

However, a collective 'removal of fingers' will be required before offers are made to any of them.

jiggerman
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM
I dont believe that CC is deliberately doing a bad job so as to engineer a move away from Hibs - that just seems too far fetched. If he REALLY wanted away, I think an honest and frank discussion with RP and the Board would have seen to that.

CC's team selection does baffle me though. A few weeks back I am sure he was quoted as saying that Sodje (who IMO has been good for us) was way ahead of Agogo (who has shown little thus far) in terms of match fitness, only to drop Sodje and play Agogo in the last two matches from the start......I actually thought Sodje and O'Connor looked promising in the one match they have been paired together versus Berwick (although I accept the level of opposition has to be taken into consideration).

I have not seen the last two matches thankfully, and from what I have read there is little to be cheery about. However, I think Osbourne and Pallson in the middle may make a decent and promising pairing and could well be let down by poor wide midfielders/wingers to carry a true attacking threat - that has to come down to CC. Our strikers are fine but I think our defence is a total enigma - I rate Hanlon/Booth and Towell, but it may just be too much of an ask to have 3 of your back 4 in their early 20's.

I think our squad is actually ok - just unbalanced in the midfield. Annoyingly, there is a plethora of players out there playing for 'smaller' clubs who would evidently improve our team (Dayton, Silva, Teale, McGowan.....). I think CC does know a decent player, he just has, it seems, little idea how to put a team together a team and motivate them to win a game. Ominously, teams with managers who are the inverse to us will probably win everytime........

HibsMax
12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
I think you would only do this if you were 100% sure that you had a job lined up e.g if your mate who you worked well with previously had a good management position and hadnt apparently filled the position of Assistant Manager. :greengrin

Agreed but if anything ever leaked out into the public domain about this, I think his career would be finished. Cue all the "his career is already finished" responses. ;)

HFC 0-7
12-09-2011, 02:58 PM
I think the opposite is the case, in that the length of deals are being stipulated by the players/agents. A lot of the guys we're signing will see Hibs as a stepping stone on the way to a better paid job elsewhere, therefore they don't want the issue of transfer fees holding up a potential move. They don't want to tie themselves down to 3 years earning less than half of what they'll get at a championship club for example..

However, a collective 'removal of fingers' will be required before offers are made to any of them.

If thats the case then Calderwood needs his head read. He knew what he needed to do at the end of last season in terms of bringing in new players. He then states that we werent ready for the start of the season. Here we are 6 games into the season and we still dont seem ready. next season will leave the manager with exactly the same situation in having to replace many players that leave. A team like Hibs cant afford 6 games to get ready while everyone else seems to have hit the ground running. FWIW, I think the board will have had a large input into how long the deals are. The Board surely, and rightly so, will be cautious after the summer nonsence with Calderwood. If they arent then they need their heads read too. The whole situation in the summer was just crazy.

Calderwood wanted away and still does. His reason for wanting away couldnt be changed by the board due to the nature of the reason. Now the board are left with backing a manager but only so much that it wont be a hinderance should he move on, thus meaning loan deals and short term contracts.

matty_f
12-09-2011, 03:03 PM
How many have we got on year long deals?

HFC 0-7
12-09-2011, 03:32 PM

Not sure how many were on a 1 year contract but I am pretty sure 7 of Calderwoods signings will be away at the end of the season or before. I think Calderwood has signed 11 players 7 of which will only manage one full season on the current contracts. IMO, I dont think that is building a team and moving forward, especially because Calderwood cant get the team together in time for the start of the season and not get them to 'gel' as many keep saying. The players I believe are leaving at the end of the season or before are

O'Connor
Airey
Griffiths
Pallson
Thornhill
Towell
Agogo

I also believe there are a further 4 players leaving / out of contract at the end of the season, possibly more.

Hart
Stack
Murray
Brown

So thats 11 players out of contract at the end of the season or before leaving us with

Booth
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
Wotherspoon
Galbraith
Scott
Stevenson
Sproule
Stephens
Sodje
Osbourne
Welsh
Horner
Caldwell
Taggart
Forster
Handling

Now thats a bit scary and IMO we are no way building a team here at the moment.

Eaststand
12-09-2011, 03:42 PM

Honour and gratitude don't amount to a hill of beans in football these days - that's if they ever did.

Yep, Doddie that thought about CC working his ticket out of ER has crossed my mind too, but if he was doing that, it would surely make him the laughing stock of the fitty world and assuming he intends to carry on as someone's assistant manager in the future, surely it would make him unemployable at another club ?

The winds of change are certainly blowing through the boardroom at ER and RP is allowing new blood into key boardroom positions. From that I'd hope that our board will have learned from previous mistakes when the time comes to select our next manager

GGTTH

nortonhibby
12-09-2011, 04:04 PM

It wont if he fails here that will be the end of the road for him as far as management goes as for media work:confused:

SanFranHibs
12-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm still giving him until Christmas. That's not based on anything that I have seen from Hibs this season, it's just where I drew the line in the sand and I'm sticking to it. I might change my mind if there was a slew of replacements but there clearly isn't anyone that the Hibs support can agree upon (based upon numerous polls that have appeared on here over the past few months).

I would have ideally liked to have seen improvements being made (either in results or just the way we're playing) but it appears there have been none. I'm not looking for excuses but part of the problem may be related to the way this season started i.e., disjointed, games all over the place. But with that said, the players should be able to get the basics right and from what I have seen online and read on here, that's just not happening.

1. we stay where we are,

If we haven't improved by Christmas, which is ample time IMO, then something needs to be done.

Just waiting to send him his 'cards'? :wink:

If Hibs fired him now, would we not have to pay him? Although the way the team is plaing he should resign and pay Hibs compensation. Even if the Hibs board wanted him to leave I supect they will sit it out, watching the situation deteriorate further, until CC felt his position was untenable resulting in the 'left by mutual consent' scenario playing once more.

So, even after posting after Saturdays game, saying it was a dreadful performance, by both teams, I will just watch the next few weeks and hope to see an improvement, at least in the organisation of the team.

If CC is unable to 'adjust his set' I have offered my services as a personal assistant to the team and you may see me on the field, during each game, acting as a sort of host/master of ceremony introducing the Hibs players to each other so they know who they should be passing to etc. I will also be pointing out to our defence who the opposing forwards are and that they should not be so shy and get somewhat closer to them. Just help with the basic formailities.

:flag:

Andy74
12-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Where do we get the idea that CC has an eye for a player??

He has signed about 14 of them and the team is worse than it was.

Divis - nah
Vaz Te - not a great success
Towell - okay
O'Hanlon - meh
Scott - runs about
Palsson - 2 or 3 good games in seven months
Thornhill - new Brian Kerr with added injuries
Osbourne - dunno
Agogo - not for me
Sodje - pass marks
Airey - no idea
O'Connor - not really a CC spot - definite pass marks
Sproule - again, CC didn't need an eye for this one - question marks on impact
Griffiths - similar to Sproule and O'Connor but should turn out a good move.

On the whole I'm not really seeing this eye for a player he is alleged to have.

SanFranHibs
12-09-2011, 04:40 PM

Divis - nah
Towell - okay
O'Hanlon - meh
Scott - runs about
Osbourne - dunno
Agogo - not for me
Sodje - pass marks
Airey - no idea

I can't really bring myself to complain too strongly about his signings. We all know the financial limititations of the funds made available severely restricts any Hibs manager and the quality that he can attract. I am more concerned about his apparent inability to at least organise them into a team, a unit that at least knows how to play together. He should at least be able to get the 'sum greater than the parts' out of them.

That said, after watching Saturday's game, I feel that if we sign Shakespeare as a playmaker, we'd find out Francis Bacon really did write them.

HibsMax
12-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Just waiting to send him his 'cards'? :wink:

If Hibs fired him now, would we not have to pay him? Although the way the team is plaing he should resign and pay Hibs compensation. Even if the Hibs board wanted him to leave I supect they will sit it out, watching the situation deteriorate further, until CC felt his position was untenable resulting in the 'left by mutual consent' scenario playing once more.

So, even after posting after Saturdays game, saying it was a dreadful performance, by both teams, I will just watch the next few weeks and hope to see an improvement, at least in the organisation of the team.

If CC is unable to 'adjust his set' I have offered my services as a personal assistant to the team and you may see me on the field, during each game, acting as a sort of host/master of ceremony introducing the Hibs players to each other so they know who they should be passing to etc. I will also be pointing out to our defence who the opposing forwards are and that they should not be so shy and get somewhat closer to them. Just help with the basic formailities.

:flag:

My present will hopefully be a much improved league position. :)

----------

For those posters who view my stance of wanting to keep CC as manager until Christmas as some sort of blind loyalty or inexplicable expectation that he is the man to turn things around, that is NOT the case. I have seen the same as you and I'm equally as worried. The only difference is that "your" chosen solution is to punt him and try and find someone else to pick up the pieces (sound familiar?) while mine is to just persist and see what happens. Neither side of the argument can say which approach will be successful, only time will tell and unfortunately there is no way to try out both approaches at the same time. I wouldn't be gutted if CC did leave one way or another but with the way things stand right now I don't see any guarantees that getting rid of him at this juncture would drastically change the team.

Captain Trips
12-09-2011, 05:08 PM

Divis - nah
Towell - okay
O'Hanlon - meh
Scott - runs about
Osbourne - dunno
Agogo - not for me
Sodje - pass marks
Airey - no idea

I concur Andy I hear or rather read we look good on paper but I dont really see what that is based on. Hibs had to make the most of the clearout in summer and IMO it is pretty much more of the same.

CallumHibs07
12-09-2011, 05:44 PM

GGTTH

He is a manager. He's achieved promotion twice as a manager.

PISTOL1875
12-09-2011, 05:46 PM
One of the main problems with CC is that he persists in playing Ivan Sproule..

Captain Trips
12-09-2011, 05:54 PM
I think the problem with CC is he knows how to get to stadium and east mains.

BEEJ
12-09-2011, 07:05 PM
The players I believe are leaving at the end of the season or before are

O'Connor
Airey
Griffiths
Pallson
Towell
Agogo

I also believe there are a further 4 players leaving / out of contract at the end of the season, possibly more.

Hart
Stack
Murray
Brown
Thornhill is under contract until June 2013. So I have removed his name from your lists above.

But you can currently add Sodje and Stevenson to those lists for June 2012 departures. Plus, I think, the youngsters Taggart, Horner and Welsh.

That is not to say contract extensions won't be awarded during the season if things ever do pick up performance wise. :wink:

So thats 11 players out of contract at the end of the season or before leaving us with

Booth
Hanlon
O'Hanlon
Wotherspoon
Galbraith
Scott
Sproule
Stephens
Osbourne
Thornhill
Caldwell
Forster
Handling

Now thats a bit scary and IMO we are no way building a team here at the moment.
Have added Thorhill to the list above and removed those five names. And Caldwell, Forster and Handling are still academy players - so that leaves just ten players that we currently know will form part of the squad next season.

Even more scary. :eyes:

Cropley10
12-09-2011, 07:14 PM
One of the main problems with CC is that he persists in playing Ivan Sproule..

:agree: a zero impact player these days.

Bad Martini
12-09-2011, 07:19 PM
There's one problem with Calderwood and its quite simple.

HE IS A SHEITE HIBS MANAGER.

Lets no make 238947392847 ****ing *****y yamish excuses to the contrary. Look at his RECORD. Look at the PERFORMANCES. Look at his interviews, his chat and his general manner. Look at his INABILITY to commit to the ****ing club for christsakes.

If the man at the top doesny want to be here and wont even admit that publicly (even GJP had the sense to lie aboot it whilst he was here for the sake of morale and keeping things going, even if it was for his own selfish eneds) then there is no chance of any stability and progress.

Still, we're in "transition" arent we? (AGAIN?). It's all fine and "soon" it'll change?

Naw. Face the facts. Our last three managers have got progressively WORSE and so have we.

We need a decent manager. Someone who GIVES a **** AND (as I conceede both Mixu and Yogi gave a ****) someone who CAN do the job!!!

Get both, and we'll be happier. Not "happy" losing or being in "transition" but folk will respect effort and pride in the shirt.

This ***** we have now is neither and its no good enough. Furthermore, people are being PAID good money to serve up this *****.

ENDOF

Cropley10
12-09-2011, 07:23 PM
He is a manager. He's achieved promotion twice as a manager.

Are we looking to get promoted :confused:

Bad Martini
12-09-2011, 07:25 PM
Are we looking to get promoted :confused:

We will be next season if this Muppet remains in charge...and I can almost guarantee he is NOT the man to get us promoted either

CallumHibs07
12-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Are we looking to get promoted :confused: Er no, what's that got to do with it? :confused:2 promotions suggests he can be a good manager.

Wellbankhibby
13-09-2011, 12:01 AM
From the basic spelling mistakes I'm going to hazard a guess, GO BACK TO SCHOOL YAM.

Who are you calling a yam Im sick of people like you. call yourself a Hibee I Dont think so.

Sir David Gray
13-09-2011, 01:23 AM

1. we stay where we are,

We could be relegated by Christmas.

Also, if we get rid of him at the end of December, we're unlikely to get a replacement in until around the second week in January, which would only leave the new manager about two weeks to assess the squad and then bring in new players.

We have a very winnable run of games in September, of which we've already played one. If he can't get a decent points total from the 4 league games that we've got this month then he should be shown the door.

The following are out of contract at the end of this season;

Graham Stack
Mark Brown
Michael Hart
Ian Murray
Richie Towell
Lewis Stevenson
Victor Palsson
Garry O'Connor
Junior Agogo
Akpo Sodje

Leigh Griffiths and Phil Airey are both out of contract in January.

The rest of the players have the following contracts;

Sean O'Hanlon-Summer 2013
David Stephens-Summer 2013
David Wotherspoon-Summer 2013
Danny Galbraith-Summer 2013
Matt Thornhill-Summer 2013
Ivan Sproule-Summer 2013 (I think anyway, I can't actually find anything definite that states how long he signed for. :dunno:)
Isaiah Osbourne-Summer 2013
Martin Scott-Summer 2014
Callum Booth-Summer 2015
Paul Hanlon-Summer 2016

Not sure about the younger players such as David Crawford, Scott Smith, Lewis Horner, Scott Taggart and Sean Welsh.